shape
carat
color
clarity

my beautiful treasure

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW the pictures of the pendant just leave me without words. It is so beautiful from every angle! Congrats on your FAB pendant!

How wonderful that this will now be sold by WF. Where do we find out about the price? Something for me to work toward, or something to blow my savings on now?
4.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks miranda and milly! i had fun taking them
36.gif
i should have got the ring out for the photo shoot too
37.gif

kt, no sweat. it was just a little weird to see that i had already said it was okay when i hadn''t even talked to lesley but obviously it all worked out and was meant to be
2.gif

thank you for you kind words simplysplendid and stone hunter. i think they are available now, just call and ask about the details.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
GREAT shots. It really looks like a fabulous stone.....

BTW, could you have nicer nails?

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/12/2006 11:52:52 PM
Author: BrianTheCutter

Good evening.

Whiteflash was honored at Belle’s request to produce this pendant. We see that Irina has tremendous potential and talent for design. From time to time she has put up unique pieces on the forum. In this case there has been such great demand for reproduction of this pendant that Whiteflash has decided to produce a special line in collaboration with Irina and we will work to expand the line to other complimentary products. The new line will be called the “Bellerina” line. A portion of the profit from sales of this line will be donated to our charity partner, the World Centers of Compassion for Children International (www.wccci.org).

Thank you for your kind feedback here and in the future.

Brianthecutter

I am so amazed! PS is such an amazing comunity, everyday I am blown away but everyone''s caring and generosity! I''m sure a "bellerina" pendant is waiting for me in the not so far future!
36.gif

belle - your picture are amazing!
30.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Ok.....I could have SWORN I posted to this thread, Belle, and I''ve told you this, but again -- ABSOLUTELY BREATHTAKING STUNNING!

IRINA.......my deepest bow to your talent! You have such a refined and classy eye, and I marvel at your skills and imagination. There are people who are visual, and then there are a rare few who are visionary! You are in the latter set, and we all benefit so much from that here!

Ladies, this is just a classic beauty, and very demonstrative of the magic that can happen when two great minds collaborate.

I''d LOVE to reproduce that look in leverback earrings. I''ve had my heart set on doing "swingy" diamonds in leverback for a while, and a design similar to this would be gorgeous!

Ladies....again, my deepest compliments on an inspiring piece.

And hey Belle......WHERE are the shots from the back?????
9.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
OK. HOW pretty would those look in leverback dangle earrings...!

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
I''m so excited to hear that the Bellerina line will be available!!! Belle, your pendant looks perfect on you, and add me to the list of PSers who wants one!!!!

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
I know I''m a bit late to chime in, but wow that is one gorgeous piece! I adore it. My goodness, I wish I had the funds to copy you.

j_yeh

Rough_Rock
I was browsing on whiteflash.com last week, and saw the bellerina pendant. I haven't visited pricescope for sometime, so had no idea of the history of making the bellerina pendant, but I instantly fell in love with that pendant. It only took me a few seconds to decide this was a keeper. I ordered it on 2/11/07 and it was shipped out yesterday for me to pick up today 2/20/07. I ordered the ready set to go, with expert selection stones which is ok by me. This pendant is so sweet!

Edit: .50ct platinum setting with .5 melee stones

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results