shape
carat
color
clarity

My beautiful Princess with split shank setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Londongirl1

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/27/2009 5:11:57 PM
Author: tlh
But think about what you want and what you prefer... you might miss the real estate once it is gone.... or maybe not.
Yes...that's my dilemna. Why, oh why did I start looking at all the lovely solitaires here on PS - my problem is that I always want something else when what I've got is perfectly fine
37.gif
. Perhaps my doctor can prescribe me something so I can just get over it
1.gif

got2goldens

Shiny_Rock
I''m glad I saw this post, I saw your avatar and thought your e-ring was totally gorgeous. So, if it were me, I would keep it.
But then again, I like classic solitaire settings too and I''m sure that would be lovely as well.
Good luck with whatever you decide!

Kat

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

puffy

Brilliant_Rock
beautiful set!

LovesFineArt

Rough_Rock
Ohhhh your e-ring is EXACTLY what I want!! I would NEVER NEVER NEVER want a solitaire over your beautiful setting... EVERYONE has a solitaire, not everyone has such a gorgeous, stylish, timeless ring!! I would be so sad if you changed it... plus your hubby picked it out for you especially, so it has sentimental value. It''s gorgeous!!

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
It''s a beautiful setting, but I''m partial to solitaires myself. Personally (and I certainly don''t mean this to offend, just sharing my own opinion), I think it''s a little overwhelming sitting next to the big blingy band. If you''re going to keep that wedding band with it, I''d do as thin a knife-edge setting as possible and let the band stand almost on its own. I just don''t love the look of two wide and ornate settings together.

I think the idea to use the split-shank setting as a RHR is really great!

Londongirl1

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/28/2009 1:48:51 AM
Author: jstarfireb
Personally (and I certainly don''t mean this to offend, just sharing my own opinion), I think it''s a little overwhelming sitting next to the big blingy band. I think the idea to use the split-shank setting as a RHR is really great!
Yep, that''s what I''m thinking too.........if I don''t like it after a while I can always change it back
33.gif

DearBuddha

Brilliant_Rock
Very lovely set. Your wedding band makes me drool. It reminds me a bit of Eva Longoria''s set.
18.gif

I think your ering is gorgeous, and the split shank makes a simple solitaire look tame in comparison. I''m not usually a fan of split shanks, either, but something about this rings just really pops with those two little bands on the side.

But if you''re still unsure and indecisive on the ring, you''re certainly in the right place to find inspiration!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
I love your set but I know we all get tempted when we look at all these gorgeous sets here
35.gif
35.gif
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results