shape
carat
color
clarity

My bead set Leon Mage wedding band

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Well everyone else is posting their ring, so I thought I might as well post mine. It is hard having all these pics and no one to share them with. I have LOTS of pics because I am learning how to use a new camera and I used the ring as practice.

Overall I am very impressed by the quality and detail of this band. I have to squint to see the prongs in the pave. And each diamond has 4 prongs. So in between each diamond is 2 sets of prongs. This makes it look like there is less metal and more diamond, which I love. The ring sparkles like mad.

I think it looks great with my e-ring. There is a small gap which I actually really like. The gap is even on the entire top half of the ring, so it almost looks intentional.

It will be a few months before I get to wear it daily and see how it holds up to my life. Right now, after letting me play with it for a day, my FI took it hostage until the wedding.

The band is 2.2 mm wide. There are 33 diamonds for a TCW of 0.65 cts. I think that makes the diamonds 2 pointers?

LTFbeadsetleon1.JPG

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
First hand shot, with a tiny bit of fire
3.gif

LTFbeadsetleon5.JPG

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The band is oh so pretty and looks great with your ering! I really like it!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats LtlF!

That band looks so amazingly delicate
30.gif
it looks fantastic with your Ering, they look to "match" in height and width perfectly and they make a gorgeous set! I have a little gap between the two rings too, IRL it's not visible until you get right up close, but I'm finding that I rather like it, too
1.gif

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, Ltl, it looks great! So glad you got to see it and at least try it on for a day! It is a beauty!

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
princessplease, MissGotRocks, SeattleSweetheart, lknvrb4 - thank you all very mcuh

Yessie - Thanks! They pretty much match in height (the Grace is a hair taller but that is ok), the w-band is a bit thicker, but I did that on purpose. But I agree, they do look like they were made to match with each other. I do have to give credit to Brian Gavin for making sure that the my Grace setting was made to work with my wedding band. I really appreciate that he did that. If that gap was wider in the center and than tapered on the part that is visible on the top of my hand, I probably would have an issue with it. But the fact it looks even makes it look really good. It is actually the prongs on the Grace setting, not the doughnut, that is causing the gap. Your ring is beautiful, I really didn''t notice much of a gap at all.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its beautfiul! So sparkly!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ltl, your set is just scrumptious!!!! It looks perfect on your hand, and the pave work on that band is TDF!!!!!

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/6/2010 11:12:59 AM
Author: EHR2009
I love anything Leon, and this is no exception! :)
Ditto! I love that you see very little metal on both sides! Just gorgeous!

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
luv2sparkle: Thanks. It was fun to try it on. My FI is actually happy I did now because he bought me the camera for my B-day and he is happy to see me taking all these pics.

Tyty333, Bella_mezzo -thanks!

EHR2009: Thank you, I feel the same about Leon''s work. I am going to save my money to have him set my sapphire and pink spinel.

LTP: Thanks. I probably spent several hours comparing the pave work of all the different vendors, and I found myself coming back to Leon''s. That is why I had to go with him. I love the pave work of some of the other vendors, but for what I was going for, just just fit the bill perfectly. It is perfect for my e-ring, but when worn alone I feel it is a little thin. I am sure I can remedy that by getting another band I can stack it with in the future
11.gif
. But I don''t want my e-ring to sit in a box after I get married, so this combo is perfect for now.

Megeve: Thank you, I love your Leon as well! I remember seeing Whitby''s ring and how little metal there was and saying, "I want that." I had been looking at Leon rings before that, but that is what helped me come to a decision.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results