shape
carat
color
clarity

My baby KD!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone! I''m engaged...it''s wonderful yet feels so normal! I''m soooo inlove and totally floored by my beautiful ring. I love my baby KD!!!! I feel like the luckiest girl in the world! Leon did a stunning job and I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Mark from Engagement Rings Direct. He is a super star with a great sense of humor and an amazing eye for detail. He did a great job picking the side stones and I love the size of pears next to the center diamond. I was surprised to see that the setting did not come with double claws (which I''ll still have to inquire about) but I actually prefer it this way. Less metal more bling! Maybe Leon decided that my diamond was too small for double claws or thought that it was prettier with less metal...dunno? The setting is soooo light and comfi. It''s also super low and the sides are smooth. It''s perfect!

2.6ct diamond, H, SI2
Sides: 0.32ct pear each
Finger size 6 (with morning bloat!)

Sorry for the poor pics...I''ll ask my co-worker to take professional pictures today and I''ll post new pictures on Tuesday.

I''ve decided to look into finger lipo...LOL! My sausage hands are not doing the ring justice!

Thank you to all my Pricescope heroes and for sharing your knowledge and for all your support. I could not have done it without everyone''s help. Thank you Kristy Darling for your vision! We should get together for a family ring picture... ha ha ha!

THANK YOU - I LOVE THE WORLD!!!! HOP, SKIP, HOP! I''ve only slept 4 hours since Sunday but I have enough energy to run a marathon! I''m soooo happy!

By the way, I will be in Niagara Falls today, we are celebrating or engagement with my parents today but I''ll touch base again on Monday evening and Tuesday morning.

I LOVE YOU!!!
30.gif
35.gif

AGS0007028809A.jpg

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Ries, congratulations on your engagement. Your ring is beautiful. Well worth the wait!!!

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you DiaDiva - you are so sweet. I''m so happy! Enjoy your day.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
36.gif

Ries, it really is beautiful!! I love that combo. Congrats to you happy girl!!

p.s. The guy ain't bad either.
28.gif

kucinta

Rough_Rock
Ries, CONGRATS to you and your FI!
36.gif
36.gif
And your ring is stunning!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
The pears complement the center perfectly!! And the setting is sooo delicate. Love the single claw prongs.
9.gif
Wear it in good health.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well worth the wait Ries - it is delisherooney!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Your BF looks a sweetheart and I am so glad to see your pup is doing so well! He was the cutest in his little jammies
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
face23.gif
Enjoy your beautimous ring and congrates on your engagement!
35.gif

Mokey

Shiny_Rock
OH MY!!!!!!! I am soooooo proud for you! Your two sweeties look so happy too! Congrats, you truly are one deserving lady! Have a great time with your folks. Mokey

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you - thank you - you guys are so kind! I''ll touch base again later tonight.
I feel a little shy and I''m so not used to all the attention. Yet it''s wonderful!
YEAAAAAAAH!!!!

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Ries, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! It''s just stunning. We definitely need many, many more photos. Enjoy!

widget

Ideal_Rock
OHMYOHMYOHMYOHMY!!!!! It looks fabulous!!! SO WORTH the wait!!!!

Reis....I''m so thrilled for you....Happy Engagement! Your sweetie AND your doggie are both adorable...they sort of look alike! Tell us all about your evening...was he cruel and make you wait through dinner to see the ring? What was your first reaction? Tell all, girl!

I''ve told KristyDarling this before..but this is my ALL-TIME FAVORITE mounting for an RB. I just love how the pears sort of melt into the delicate pinched ''asprey" shank. It just don''t get better.
3.gif

All my best best wishes to you both. You sound radiant!
30.gif
30.gif

Congratulations!

widget

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well worth the wait for the pix! GORGEOUS!!! I think Leon was right to do single claw - so clean & classic w/your proportions. YUMMO!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

CONGRATS!!

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks guys! I''m leaving the office shortly...going to Niagara Falls for the day. I''ll return with more pictures on Tuesday.

This picture was taken with my camera phone...pooper! I gave my BO a watch a few months ago - his engagement gift (details are in watch thread). It was an early "I cannot wait anymore gift" I should have made him suffer....LOL!

He was going to ask me at Niagara Falls today but I bugged him all Sunday so he popped the question in our condo! It was just the two of us and our dog and it was funny and perfect!

w_B.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results