shape
carat
color
clarity

My baby discoball OEC has been set in my ring!

Agnasia

Shiny_Rock
Thank you sky56, diamondseeker, marcy, minidancer and armywife!

Polished - I definitely appreciate the size increase!! It is a really noticeable jump up which is a lovely feeling. This feels the right size for me, big enough but not too big (wouldn't want to be turning the ring to face inside all the time!) and is probably on the larger side for where I live.

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful diamond! Congratulations on the upgrade, your whole set is lovely!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh that is gorgeous! Fabulous OEC and love your grandmothers diamonds in the setting too. It REALLY is a great disco ball!

Agnasia

Shiny_Rock
Thank you woofmama and Enerchi! It's driving me mad that I can't wear it, I keep getting it out and staring at it ;-) I was always pretty certain I wanted an OEC from all the stunners I'd seen on PS but it was still a risk to buy unseen and from the US!! All I say is that is was certainly more than worth it and the way my jeweller reacted was so funny, I think he loved the diamond as much as me :D

Grace definitely deserves the amazing reputation she has on here, the diamond is gorgeous and she was totally lovely to work with. So any other UK buyers who are wary of the process, you could not be in safer hands than with Grace!

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Agnasia I am so glad your jeweler was able to use your ring and just put a new head in there. I had wondered what you ended up doing. It looks perfect and the OEC is beautiful! :love: Enjoy it and your new family! Congrats!

Agnasia

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for commenting redwood! My jeweller discussed my ring with his bench and I was fully prepared for him to say it would have to be re-set, so imagine my delight when he said they could do a new head! Plus it only cost £200 (approx $340) and he polished up my wedding ring too.

I think the new head was possible because of the depth of the diamond, so the angle of the prongs were pretty much the same at the bottom, they just had to come out further and wider at the top if that makes any sense!!

It was the best outcome possible as my husband got what he wanted (the actual ring looking/staying the same) and I got what I wanted (a bigger diamond). So win win!

Agnasia

Shiny_Rock
Just a couple of fun pics to add thanks to my obliging kitty (couldn't resist!!)

_19648.jpg

_19649.jpg

kalomeli

Shiny_Rock
You have a beautiful kitty and a diamond too! Your wedding set looks lovely on your hand!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
A beautiful ring and a cat to boot. The internet gods will be pleased. I love the reflected colors and how prismatic your stone is outside.

Agnasia

Shiny_Rock
Thanks kalomeli and moneymeister! She curled up next to me on the sofa so I had to :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results