shape
carat
color
clarity

My Annette U Prong 20 pt, 3.6TCW from WF looks bad...

Icy Melona

Shiny_Rock
I bought a 3.6TCW Annette U Prong Eternity ring from WF and was sent a picture and the prongs on the ring looks huge and the diamonds seem to disappear into the prongs. It looks nothing like the Annette U Prong eternity ring on Whiteflash website and certainly not like the same rings I've seen posted on this website.

Called and emailed WF and awaiting their response, I am hoping it's just a sample picture and not the actual ring itself.

18k-annettes-u-prong-full-eternity-diamond-wedding-ring-by-whiteflash-32747_g.jpg

Icy Melona

Shiny_Rock
I would appreciate feedback on this... do you think the prongs look too large as I do? WF has already shipped the product but I would have preferred if they had sent me pictures of the ring before being shipped so I could have given them my feedback and try and fix it somehow. :(

Here is another picture.

18k-annettes-u-prong-full-eternity-diamond-wedding-ring-by-whiteflash-32747_f.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well I don't know what is happening to pictures right now, because there were also some not showing up on the Rocky Talky forum. I really want to see your pictures.

Icy Melona

Shiny_Rock
Phew... thought it was my computer. I'll try again. I am pretty upset right now because the prongs look like it was made for a much larger stone than 20pts. I'm hoping it's just a stock sample. It's a customized ring so there's no refund/returns. What really upsets me is that for a customized ring, Whiteflash could have sent a CAD picture and pictures of the ring being made in progress so I could let them know that I think the prongs appear to be too larger for the stones.

Icy Melona

Shiny_Rock
another try... hopefully it works. Strange because the pictures show up on the Preview. Fingers crossed.

my_eternity_ring.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ja2.png

There are other threads I can't see pics in either... I'm curious, can anyone else see the pic I just posted? If so it might be an extension issue or something..?

IM - do you have a photobucket acct or something? Maybe we can grab the pics from there. I am curious as well.

Icy Melona

Shiny_Rock
Yssie, how did you manage to post the picture? Thanks! No, I don;t have a photobucket account.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1340325256|3221459 said:
Yes, I see your pic, Yssie!!!

Huh. IM I saved my pic as a PNG instead of jpeg, and uploaded to the PS server (use the button in the top toolbar) instead of uploading as an attachment with the tabs at the bottom of the page, could you try that?

capture_0.png

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Holy moly those prongs...wow. I would want that rectified....

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my. I see it.. that is the final piece, right? Not the CAD?

I would be unhappy too - it does look like the entire setting was made for larger stones. I hope WF responds promptly!

Edited again to actually read in English..*

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are square and flat! Nothing at all like the one on their site which has rounded prong tips. Goodness. Definitely don't let them send that.

Icy Melona

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Ame, Yssie and Diamondseeker, that just confirmed that I am not imagining things! :D

I am waiting for Whiteflash to reply back. It's morning right now in Sydney, Australia but evening in Houston Texas so I have to wait until the wee hours of the morning here.

I am not at all happy about this. :(

Does Whiteflash send CAD drawings and picture of wax moulds for customized jewellery? I have seen them on Pricescope. I just don't know why Whiteflash didn't send me pictures for approval before shipping the item out. I'll await their explanation. It's going to be a hassle sending this thing back and waiting for the fix. Would Whiteflash fix this? Has anyone had similar experience? Thank you!

Yssie, yes, it is the final piece. I already have the shipping notification. The pictures and shipping notification was sent during the time I was asleep in Sydney. :(

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Prongs definitely need work! I'd contact them immediately.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The stones do not appear to be set low like the one on the site either. That would be essential to me.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oy. I see it, too. The prongs on your ring are huge, and they're also squared. I hope they can make this right for you.

Icy Melona

Shiny_Rock
Diamondseeker, yep it's already shipped. I saw the pictures and shipping notification emails this morning when I woke up. They were sent last night with not much gap in time between the 2 emails.

It looks like they used a ring frame that was made for a much larger stone.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results