shape
carat
color
clarity

My 20th Anniv. Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Von03

Shiny_Rock
I hope this uploads okay! This is my 20th Anniversary this year,December 16th, and DH wanted to upgrade my rings with something new.

We picked out this set from Precision set/flush fit, the diamond is a branded crisscut cushion diamond. It''s a 2 ct. I SI1. Thanks for letting me share, I love this site and being able to see everyone''s beautiful jewelry, and being able to have so much valuable information.

IMG00118-20091207-1150.jpg

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
ABSOUTELY GORGEOUS!!!
30.gif

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love it... and would love to see more pictures too!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
That is just spectacular! Your set & diamond look a lot like the beautiful Tiffany Legacy - I love it! Congrats on your anniversary!

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
soo pretty and i love how unique the crisscut cushion is
30.gif
congrats on 20 years!!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oh, MY - I love it! I''ve only ever seen Crisscuts in magazine ads before, and they look even better up close! That is a magnificent ring. Congratulations on your anniversary!

DecoLVR

Rough_Rock
Your new set is perfection! I have never seen a crisscut cushion before. It looks stunning! Congrats on your upgrade.

clgwli

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous!!!!!! My husband loves the cushion even without seeing them in person. I think I need to take him to the store to show him the stones so he can fall in love and buy one for me as well
9.gif

Enjoy your new set!!!!

Liane

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful and unusually cut diamond! I''d never seen one of those either. It''s gorgeous. Your set''s beautiful as well. Congratulations on the anniversary and on a stunner of a ring.

(And thanks for posting all those other pictures so I could ogle it some more!
9.gif
)

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''ve never seen a crisscut before - it looks fabulous!

Congratulations on your anniversary, wear those beautiful sets in the best of health
1.gif

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Happy 20th anniversary!!! Your gorgeous ring is a great way to celebrate it.

cushionladyESQ

Shiny_Rock
Trade
That is lovely! Congratulations on the new beautiful set, but also congratulations on 20 years of marriage. That is truly something special.

Thank you for sharing.

legra

Brilliant_Rock
What a gorgeous set! The crisscut cushion is beautiful - it reminds me of an open rose. Congrats on your 20th anniversary and enjoy your new upgrade.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Seriously stunning! Congrats on your anniversary too!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW! Gorgeous set...happy 20th anniversary!

Ara Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your 20th! And like everyone else has said, your diamond and set are both gorgeous! The cut of the diamond reminds me of a rose! The facets look like rose petals! Very pretty!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results