shape
carat
color
clarity

My 2016 collection

Dani5577

Rough_Rock
Pricescope has created a monster! In the past few months, I've bought a Brian Gavin blue pendent, Brian Gavin huggies, a whiteflash 7 stone band, and a Leon mege 5 stone emerald cut ring. Thanks to all of you for sharing your beauties and making me fall in love with diamonds all over again!

img_14248.jpg

img_14249.jpg

img_14250.jpg

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dani, congratulations on a great haul! You're in good company. Pricescope has created monsters of us all. As long as you keep sharing the goodies and feeding us with pics, we'll be satiated. ;-) Congratulations again on a prolific year!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, just stunning pieces! I absolutely love the Leon :love:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You've quite the collection in a short period of time - love them all!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You need some color now! Come over to the Colored Stone forum and fall in love with a vibrantly red ruby or spinel, or a bright royal blue sapphire... :Up_to_something:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful collection! That is a great amount of bling in one year! Woohoo!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!! I'd love to see a close up of the EC and a neck shot of your beautiful pendant! :love: :appl: What are the specs on both?

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You really scored some gorgeous loot! Enjoy everything and thanks for sharing with us :love: :appl:

Dani5577

Rough_Rock
Thank you everyone! I love my collection and my next mission is to upgrade my engagement ring.

Minousbijoux - I have some colored stuff too, I just haven't posted yet. Mastercut gems and their holiday sale got me some beautiful stones that I just have to figure out how to set.

The Leon is a 1.18 F VVS2 and the pictures do it no justice. It is just so clear and perfect. I'll try to get some better closeups

The BGD blue is 1.164 G Si1 and perfectly eye clean. It's amazing how their stones sparkle.

Thanks again for your kind words. I've learned so much from all of you and can't wait to get more pieces in the new year!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like every single piece you acquired. Quite a nice haul for one year! Enjoy!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results