shape
carat
color
clarity

MWM Channel set eternity band

Crossing

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone!

This will be my 2nd post on PS since my e-ring, which I posted in January 2010. I got my channel set eternity band and my fiance's wedding band crafted by Mark Morrell.

mine:
size 5.5
~2.5 mm width
900 platinum
Channel set that complements my MWM Petite Torchiere

his:
size 4.75 (yes, it's smaller)
4.5 mm width
900 platinum

Before I ordered mine, I was debating so hard whether to go with 2.2mm or 2.5mm in width since I thought 2.5mm would look a little too thick on my already too short finger. But it turns out way too thinner than I imagined and it looks so delicate and lovely. I love my ring but deep down i can't help but imagine it would have been nicer if I went with a bit bigger so that it looks more sparkly. Maybe I got to get myself ready planning on the next project already...haha.

Please enjoy~!

ykw01.jpg
ykw02.jpg
ykw04.jpg
ykw03.jpg

ykw05.jpg
ykw06.jpg
ykw07.jpg
ykw08.jpg
ykw09.jpg
ykw10.jpg
with my dirty Tiffany Streamerica ring

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Verrrrrry pretty. I really needed a good MWM fix. Thank you for that.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! It looks SO good with your Petite Torchiere (one of my favorite settings ever).

Love Street

Shiny_Rock
beautiful set!!

I have a thin (~2.2mm) eternity wedding band, and while I thought it was thin at first I've grown to love its delicate look, to the point where after 6 years of marriage I almost prefer to wear it separate from my e-ring! (though I'd consider stacking one or two super skinny pave bands with it. :naughty: )

I think yours looks perfectly proportioned on your finger and with your engagement ring - gorgeous! Enjoy!

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful rings. Mark Morrell doesn't such wonderful work! I love the delicate look. All diamonds and very little metal showing. It's perfect with your ering.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MM is my dream set! Congrats! :love:

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are so impeccably done. His work constantly amazes me. All three rings are beautiful.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I Think it looks like a perfect Gorgeous pair!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! I love his metal work!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful, I love it!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MM's work is consistently amazing and inspiring :love: :love:

legra

Brilliant_Rock
Such a sleek, beautiful band and it looks perfect with your gorgeous Petite Torchiere! Very elegant, classic set.

Crossing

Rough_Rock
I've been so busy at work lately and didn't get a chance to express my appreciation for all of your wonderful comments.

Thanks everyone! I haven't seen such a warm community like PS on the internet, which draws more people to get the help and support they need from you.

Now I can't wait to wear my wedding band!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty!! It looks just perfect with your e-ring! I think 2.5mm is a lovely width.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results