shape
carat
color
clarity

Mrs V''s Rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrsv

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/16/2008 8:31:49 AM
Author: beau13
The first pic is AMAZING!! Love your ring. So the pears are about .55 each? My original engagement ring was a .55 pear... and I often thought about trying to find a similar size/shape pear , and use them as sidestones next to my 1.76 carat round..but always thought the sidestones would be too big? Maybe too overpowering. I''ve always loved this style of ring.
I think my pears are about .4 each, but to be sure I would need to check with Leon he choose the size and shape of the pears . I think it is less a matter of size the dimensions and your own preference. I think the angle at which they are set makes them appears more dainty, so perhaps you could have yours set at a steeper angle to make them appear better suited? Really though I think it is all a matter of what you like.

mrsv

Brilliant_Rock
Alexis- Thanks I think her rings are lovely as well!
Mommey2iz- Thanks those first two were taken awhile ago.....I just never got around to posting them
37.gif

Kelli, Chiquetepet, Gladsykristen, MMT, Maise, MrsSalvo, Ellen, GekkoDani,, CushionCutNut, RisingSun- Thank you for your complements. I am overly fond of my set, its so nice to be able to share!

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
GORGEOUS. I am in love with your ring! Do you happen to have any hand shots of your ering with the fishtail band? I''m seriously considering changing my solitaire out for this ring.......and every time I see another I just get that much closer to HAVING to HAVE it.
30.gif
Your rings are just classic, beautiful and sooooooooo elegant!

mrsv

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/16/2008 11:28:06 AM
Author: Jenn5504
GORGEOUS. I am in love with your ring! Do you happen to have any hand shots of your ering with the fishtail band? I''m seriously considering changing my solitaire out for this ring.......and every time I see another I just get that much closer to HAVING to HAVE it.
30.gif
Your rings are just classic, beautiful and sooooooooo elegant!
I don''t have a picture with the WF fishtail bands (I have two of those 2.3mm bands), I also have a single LM 3mm fishtail pave band these two pictures are of my ering with the Leon Mege band....I got the thinner bands from WF thinking I might like to flank my engagement ring on days that I wanted extra bling...but so far I am crazy about the classic look of my wedding band and how it matches my husbands band.

LM_ering_with_LMfishtail01.jpg

mrsv

Brilliant_Rock
LM again

LM_ering_with_LMfishtail02.jpg

mrsv

Brilliant_Rock
Whiteflash rings on alone with each other

rings_13.jpg

mrsv

Brilliant_Rock
Whiteflash bands with a diffrent ring

rings_09.jpg

mrsv

Brilliant_Rock
Side Shot....hope these help!

rings_10.jpg

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Holy cow! your rings are just amazing!! Is the last one a sapphire?? How many carats? Its just gorgeous!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful rings!
30.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, thanks so much for sharing! I''m in love with your e-ring and the sapphire!

kaori

Shiny_Rock
Gosh, are all of your rings this stunning? Show me more!!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
30.gif

that is all i can say!! well, that and
18.gif
!

vita*dolce

Brilliant_Rock
that first photograph is Phenomenal!! i love it!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are beautiful! Just perfect!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!!! The sapphire is gorgeous too!

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
Normally I''m not a big fan of side pears, but yours is the exception. I love the angle and Leon''s setting. Very, very elegant.
21.gif

mrsv

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/16/2008 12:41:18 PM
Author: joflier
Holy cow! your rings are just amazing!! Is the last one a sapphire?? How many carats? Its just gorgeous!
Thanks very much! The last one is a sapphire its a little over 3 carats.
1.gif

mrsv

Brilliant_Rock
LTP- Thanks I am in love with my wedding set. I am feeling really blessed, a kick a$$ husband who gifted me with a kick a$$ engagment and wedding ring....though I did pick the wedding band!
2.gif

Kaori- I have oddles of rings....but I am rarely out of the lab when the sun is shinning the honeymoon is the exception.
Thank you Madam B, RainyDaze, Vita Dolce, DiamondDana, Skippy, PerfectPear!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your rings are gorgeous, mrsv!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock

36.gif
My gosh Mrsv, your ring AND your pictures are amazing!
36.gif

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is just divine! HEE_HEE! I love the size of the pears...perfectly balanced! Leon is such a wonderful designer...his pieces are timeless and unique. Enjoy every second!...and Congratulations! All the best!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Wow your rings are exquisite! As are your photos! Your 3 stone is so stunning--really just breathtaking!

Venice

Brilliant_Rock
Classic and elegant! Like royality!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
One of the most beautiful 3-stone rings I''ve ever seen! The prongs and proportions are perfection!

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
Arriving late to this thread and LOVE your rings. The new three stone is fantastic. I love the proportions and the angles of the stones to each other. It is fun that you have a variety of bands to mix and match with your set. All are lovely!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your photography skills are amazing in the b/w photos. Gorgeous rings!

mrsv

Brilliant_Rock
More pictures....why becuase it is 35 degrees outside gray and rainy...bleh!

new_blue_camera_08.jpg

mrsv

Brilliant_Rock
They are mostly on my hand...I dont care for removing my wedding band.

new_blue_camera_07.jpg

mrsv

Brilliant_Rock
I liked this oe just becuase it was so dark

new_blue_camera_06.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results