shape
carat
color
clarity

moved: WIP - ~ Quest ~ Custom Sapphire halo ering + eternity band - it''''s almost done!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Londonblue ~
emrose.gif

One word ...

Exquisite!
30.gif

This will be an heirloom ring that will be cheerished for years to come ... a special piece of art to be hand down!

Love the period french spelling ... someone is a romantic at heart!
28.gif

Congratulations to you both
emlove.gif
, and much happiness for a healthy and loving future!!!
36.gif

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Holy cow, that set looks absolutely amazing! The engraving looks great & is very delicate & subtle. I''m also impressed that the profile is so lovely & still allows a w-band to sit flush to the e-ring. And that sapphire is just too yummy for words. Just beautiful...
30.gif

When I got my e-ring (also a halo from Quest) I was worried that it was too big for the first couple of days as well. I got over that pretty quickly...
31.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE the new pics--this is really a treasure, SUCH a unique and stunning piece!! Looks just the right size!!

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, I felt my cushion halo ring was too big also. Now I don''t.
9.gif

Lovely set. The blue of that stone pops against the metal and diamonds. Just gorgeous.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I LOVE THAT RING!!!!!! I love the way sapphires pop when paired w/ white diamonds....so so pretty. It''s one of my favorite colored stone rings (next to MINE)!!!
30.gif

londonblue

Shiny_Rock
thank you everyone for the compliments!
it''s the incredible shrinking ring! it was already looking more appropriately sized yesterday hehe, but maybe because i don''t see it everyday
21.gif

here''s my fiance''s favorite comment =)
Author: Mrs Darlin Joy

This will be an heirloom ring that will be cheerished for years to come ... a special piece of art to be hand down!

From the sounds of it, I don''t think Pete has had any downtime after he got back from vacation a few months ago. Because we had both rings made by Quest, Pete was able to ensure that the 2 rings would make a perfect fit and he said that it was actually easier for him to make the band first and fit the engagement ring to that.

I wonder if I can make an animated gif out of a video file from my camera.. that would be pretty cool.. I''ll put it up if it works.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
oh londonblue- this is an incredible ring.
Quest did a fabulous job.

I just love this whole set. Enjoy

rms

Brilliant_Rock
truly gorgeous!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results