clarity

Merry Christmas To My Mother

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
That is all. ;)) :sun:

3-prong.jpg

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
They're gorgeous Andelain - what a thoughtful, loving gift! Merry Christmas to you too!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
eeep!

Goodness, lucky mum :love: :love: Is there a planning thread on these?

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Yssie|1292538395|2798939 said:
eeep!

Thanks, I hope she loves them, too. :cheeky:

Nope, no plannijng thread. Just a "Hey Lesley, have Brian look at these presets and choose the best pair, wouldya please?"

BTW, I approved the CADs for my WF/brown diamond project last night, so it's finally in production. :bigsmile:

glisten

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous...lucky mom!! I wish I could afford to buy my mom such an amazing gift!!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can I be your mom too??? :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Andelain|1292540623|2799002 said:
Yssie|1292538395|2798939 said:
eeep!

Thanks, I hope she loves them, too. :cheeky:

Nope, no plannijng thread. Just a "Hey Lesley, have Brian look at these presets and choose the best pair, wouldya please?"

BTW, I approved the CADs for my WF/brown diamond project last night, so it's finally in production. :bigsmile:

the mystery project... :devil:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! Your mother will love them.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She'll be a very happy Mom come xmas morning!

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
oooh!!! They are just perfect! Your mom is going to absolutely love them!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
Andelain, those are beautiful! your mom is going to love them! what a nice gift :)

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
How wonderful...your Mom will be SO excited!!!! You have a kind soul.

How's it going over there???

Big hugs,
Lori

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
What a wonderful gift!! :love: :appl: :love: :appl: :love: :appl:

Give her the best present a Mom could have. Stay safe and get yourself back home ASAP!!! ( then she can show you them, in ear, in person )

Thinking of you and all your colleagues. Have a very safe and Happy Holiday. Thank you for all that you do

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
a wonderful present, lucky mum (but i bet she deserves it 100%!) :appl:

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
AprilBaby, I could adopt you as my other Mother, but then you'd be stuck with me as a daughter. :errrr: You might want to rethink that request..... :bigsmile: :lol:

Yssie, you'll get to see it real soon now.... Getting curious? :naughty: :bigsmile:

susimoo|1292677484|2800264 said:

Give her the best present a Mom could have. Stay safe and get yourself back home ASAP!!! ( then she can show you them, in ear, in person )

Thinking of you and all your colleagues. Have a very safe and Happy Holiday. Thank you for all that you do

Thanks everyone, I'm glad they meet PS approval. I don't know what I'd have done if they didn't. ;( But wait, does anything from BGD ever NOT meet PS approval? :lol: :lol: susimoo, I'm trying to stay safe over here. As long as the hajjis keep missing me with thier rockets I should be OK. Thank you for thinking of us over here. And you're very welcome! :wavey:

Merry Christmas to all of you, too! :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous. I am sure your mom will enjoy them.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Wow, they are gorgeous - she's going to be thrilled!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lucky Mom! I think she's going to be pleasantly shocked and thrilled! Ande, you'll have to let us know after Christmas what her reaction was when she opened that little box. I'd be over the moon!

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock
OOH pretty! What a sweet daughter you are! Did I miss the specs? They look beautiful.
Stay safe and hopefully the invisible shield you have protecting you will keep you and your fellow brave souls safe til you all can come home! God Bless, Thank you for your service and Merry Christmas
Elisa

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
gemgirl|1292945419|2802794 said:
Lucky Mom! I think she's going to be pleasantly shocked and thrilled! Ande, you'll have to let us know after Christmas what her reaction was when she opened that little box. I'd be over the moon!

I sure hope she is. She's supposed to get the tomorrow, so I'll probably get and email to that effect Friday. She probably won't say more than "Thank you", but I'm used to that.

Elisateach, I never posted the specs. They were among the presets BGD offered in their email a few days ago. This pair is .31 CTW, G-SI1/I1. They had 3 pairs in this size available, and Lesley said that Brian chose this pair as the nicest over 2 pairs with higher color. So away they went. Here's a pic Lesley sent before they shipped.

MomsPair.jpg

Jennifer W

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Andelain|1292719326|2800661 said:
AprilBaby, I could adopt you as my other Mother, but then you'd be stuck with me as a daughter. :errrr: You might want to rethink that request..... :bigsmile: :lol:

Yssie, you'll get to see it real soon now.... Getting curious? :naughty: :bigsmile:

susimoo|1292677484|2800264 said:

Thanks everyone, I'm glad they meet PS approval. I don't know what I'd have done if they didn't. ;( But wait, does anything from BGD ever NOT meet PS approval? :lol: :lol: susimoo, I'm trying to stay safe over here. As long as the hajjis keep missing me with thier rockets I should be OK. Thank you for thinking of us over here. And you're very welcome! :wavey:

Merry Christmas to all of you, too! :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

Good heavens! I hope they keep missing you, I really do! Stay safe, and I hope your mother enjoys her gift.

Jen

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful and thoughtful gift. We are thinking of you always and thank you for your service. Stay safe.

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Jennifer W, thank you. I really hope they keep missing me too, because enemy marksmanship badges are no fun. :errrr:

gemgirl|1292945419|2802794 said:

She got them today and sent me this email, "MY EARRING ARE BEAUTIFUL AND I LOVE THEM. THANK YOU SO MUCH"

For her, that's a lot. She really likes them and I done good. :bigsmile: :appl:

Merry Christmas Eve from Iraq!

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Yay! Great job Andelain! So glad to hear she loved them!

Stay safe! Merry Christmas Eve Eve to you too!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results