color
clarity

Mens Bling Eyecandy Folder

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Re: Mens Ring Eyecandy Folder

aquanaut » 21 Dec 2011 11:18
Hi everyone,

Being on this forum and liking jewelry very much, I spent a very long time choosing my own wedding band.

Initially I wanted a plain platinum band that is the "flat" kind with the 90 degree angles. I thought it has a more modern look than the traditional rounded ones.

However, I then came across this Damiani and fell in love with it for its uniqueness and sentimental significance. (Two rings in one and two tiny barely noticeable diamonds on the sides). I am generally not a fan of diamonds on men, but made an exception here. Also, my father wears one of these Damiani bands as well (but with 5 diamonds) so we thought it would be cool to match.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/sharing-my-mens-wedding-band.169719/
It is quite thin for a man's band, at 3mm but I think it looks very nice on my hand (I am not a very big guy).

Will try to post real pictures later, but here is the ring.

Hope you like it!

Attachments

• aqua.bmp
    624 KB · Views: 3,233

msbibliotecaria

Rough_Rock

I'm brand new to PS although I've been lurking for a couple of weeks now. I figured I would begin by posting a pic of my now boyfriend, soon to be fiance's wedding band. It is a 10mm titanium band with a matte/brushed finish and a .03 G VS1 diamond set in the center. It was custom made to my specs and I can't wait to slip it on his finger next year at our fall wedding.

band.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hubby's newest addition:

Scott Kay Prime Collection in BioBlu 27 Cobalt. 7mm ring size 8.5 in a subtle hammered finish. very smooth! Bought from Pearlmans- Fantastic customer service and quick delivery as usual!

dskcobaltcollage.JPG

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock

D&T|1328203832|3117373 said:
Hubby's newest addition:

Scott Kay Prime Collection in BioBlu 27 Cobalt. 7mm ring size 8.5 in a subtle hammered finish. very smooth! Bought from Pearlmans- Fantastic customer service and quick delivery as usual!

very nice :)

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock

Ganesha » 20 Feb 2012 18:46
With much support (and an occasional borrowed strong grip) from FI, I made his wedding band!

I've made silver jewelry in the past (during student days) but have never worked with precious metals before. So when FI asked me to make him a rose gold wedding band, I laughed and said he was crazy. But the seed of an idea was planted! After several months of encouragement, I finally decided to buy the tools and materials I needed to give it a try. I have to say, I'm pleased with the results... and so is he, which is what really matters!

Next weekend we'll attempt a matching thinner band for me!

https://www.pricescope.com/communit...hammered-rose-gold-wedding-band-today.172117/

Attachments

• ganesha.bmp
    894.4 KB · Views: 3,032

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mens Ring Eyecandy Folder

Classy said:
mens%202ct3.jpg

2cts, size 10, 10k and for sale $1100.00

This is not the right forum. Post a thread in PS preloved jewels with a link to the listing where you are selling it.

affguy

Shiny_Rock

I just realized I forgot to add mine to this thread. More pictures and details can be found here

3_0.jpg
6-Driving2crop.jpg

MsP

Brilliant_Rock

affguy|1334866822|3175396 said:
I just realized I forgot to add mine to this thread. More pictures and details can be found here

AFFGUY! Very cool ring! I've been looking at the style for myself actually

Beth_Chloefan

Rough_Rock

This is in their mens section but its unisex as I have it and I love it.

Compliments left right and centre when I wear it, which is almost everyday...people are intrigued about the design, its actually a very fun piece..Metropolis rivot ring i think its called. I have the same one as seen on the website but I know at the time of buying you can custom the ring so its 5 or 3 bands instead...loveeeeeee

http://www.canturi.com/#/standard/0/6/189

Noahdrake

Rough_Rock

Are there specific jewelers that specialize in the design of mens diamond rings? I want to design a ring.

minigirl

Rough_Rock

cool rings for man

cl600500

Rough_Rock

.97-.98 colorless, SI1......... .22-.25 each tapered baguettes VS colorless........35 grams 14k yellow

IMG00674-20110912-2024.jpg

IMG00673-20110912-2024.jpg

IMG00672-20110912-2023.jpg

cl600500

Rough_Rock

police auctioning off an old Italian mobsters pinky ring, looks huge and full of large emerald cuts down each side, must have cost a fortune back then and still a fortune today

_44211888_pinkiering.jpg

Danielc118

Rough_Rock

Gday all,

My newly (Today) purchased Mangagement ring :)

by Hearts on Fire.

Fairly overpriced, but by far the classiest ring my Fiancee and I could find...

_mg_2558.jpg
_mg_2572.jpg
_mg_2572s.jpg

(I'm a photographer so the photo's are ok :) no macro lens though!)

Cheers,

Dan

chieftd

Rough_Rock

I just purchased a 3.13ct Tanzanian Blue Spinel (untreated - VVS-1). I had it set in 18kt gold surrounded by 16-2.5pt VS-1 diamonds. I think it came out rather nice. :) Just wanted to share. Cheers!

Tim in Hawaii

blue_spinel4.jpg

blue_spinel_and_diamond_ring_v2.jpg

lomna

Rough_Rock

Ring I bought: appraised at 0.50ct, M Colour, VS1 Clarity

photo_80.jpg

mistersam_gg_gia

Rough_Rock
Trade

platinum_wedding_band_8mm_step_design_brush_finish_0.jpg
8mm platinum ring with step design with brushed center.

davi_el_mejor

Brilliant_Rock

A 7mm Trillion chrsyoberyl set in 14kt WG, designed by Barbara Oliver and CO of Williamsville NY

1321900430.png
1321900441.png
1321900434.png
1321900439.png
1321900442.png

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock

I thought I'd add my very soon to be DH's ring here in the man bling thread. :)

6mm Damascus Steel with a bezel set diamond accent.

set2.jpg

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock

great rings on this one page alone: i'm going to have to go back and go through each page!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock

I am only new to PS and getting some ideas for increasing my diamond collection. :twirl: :twirl:

I am thinking/going to add in the next 5 yrs, one of the following:
a) a Solitaire (tension setting like Kenny's Asscher or Octavia), :love: :love: :love: :love:
b) an eternity ring - possibly channel setting as i intend to wear the ring all the time and the prong setting will lend to chipping
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/eternity-ring-concerns.180189/#post-3273645#p3273645']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/eternity-ring-concerns.180189/#post-3273645#p3273645[/URL]
c) a diamond pendant of some sort... [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/gents-diamond-necklace.180167/?uid=63032']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/gents-diamond-necklace.180167/?uid=63032[/URL]

so PS is a great source of ideas... :read: :read: :read: :read:
any other comments or ideas appreciated.

Here is a pic of my ring.. An explanation of the ring:

There are 4 rings in total. There are 3 inner rings and one outer ring that houses the 3 inner ring. It is all in one piece. The 3 inner rings have 7x G colour and 0.24ctw SI. Each inner ring can spin on their own. Set in 18K white gold.

photo__1_7.jpg

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock

Details of the Asscher Ring

Metal: 18ct White Gold
Ring size:razz: (Australian size) about a 7.75 US size.

Asscher/ Square emerald cut....................Total depth: 70.3%
5.52mm x 5.36mm x 3.77mm..................Table size: 68%
Ratio: 1.02........................................Girdle: Slightly Thick to Thick
Carat: 1.00.......................................Culet: None
Colour: E.......................................... Polish: Excellent
Clarity: VVS2.......................................Symmetry: Very Good
Flourescence: None

Other photos are at:

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/asscher-tension-coming-my-way-soon.180591/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/asscher-tension-coming-my-way-soon.180591/[/URL]

_1505.jpg

_1506.jpg

ChrisA222

Brilliant_Rock
Trade

Hey guys! I never saw this section on the forum before, but someone on CS saw my ring posted and suggest I post here, so I will. Some of you have eye-opening rings...wow.

Here are my three rings that I own.

The first is an antique belcher setting that I bought as scrap (originally) but ended up restoring it with a good polish, some new prongs, and in went my 8.5mm Barry Bridgestock Malaya Garnet. It is Red in some lights, and has a slight orange in other lights. Its the reddest garnet I could find that was still bright, and Barrys cutting is awesome!! This was done by my local bench, and is a Victorian 10K yellow gold setting.

The second is my ring in my Avatar. This is a 2.25ct Heat-Only Sapphire from Madagascar. It was sourced secondhand from a PS'r, who bought it originally from Tan at eBay. I had the Pavillion re-cut by Dan Stair for better optics and to resolve the zoning it had. It was sent over to Jeff Davies (eBay, JeffDvs101) in Thailand for a custom setting. The setting is 18k White Gold, and the sides have .25ct Diamonds that I sourced myself.

The third ring, the newest, is a 2.12ct Chrome Tourmaline that I bought from Jeff Davies, and I had him create another custom setting for me. The stone is 9mm, and the side stones are 3.5mm Diamonds he sourced for me. The ring is made with 18k Yellow Gold. It was originally going to be white gold but I decided to change it up. Its my design that I altered from another PSr's ring, a 7mm Chrysoberyl that is owned by Davi here on PS, which is posted furthur up on this page. Davis ring is awesome!

Hope you like the rings and sorry my pictures aren't that great. I forgot (both times) to ask Jeff to take nice pictures of the rings he did. I also cannot say enough about both his gemstones (of which I have many of) and his custom-jewelry making team he uses. Also..his gems are so well-cut, that they do not ever need to be recut. I am cut-obsessive, and I am mainly interested in Colored Stones.

Thanks!

_1539.jpg

_1534.jpg

_1538.jpg

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock

so i'm thumbing through hubby's Maker Magazine and an ad at the back caught my eye. i note the phone number: this guy is literally less than 5 miles from me!

http://www.jewelrydesignsformen.com/index.html

and i remember i have a champagne diamond i bought a few years back and threatened to have set for my hubby, not me......i think i may have found my jeweler!

what say the guys of calguns?

eta: picture in ad in magazine was this one: http://www.metamorphosisdesign.com/meteor/9planets96a.html

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock

oops, should read what say the guys of pricescope!!!!!!

rajks

Rough_Rock

Wow absolutely gorgeous collection of ring jewellery .Thanks every one for share

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

MoZo, I'm not a guy, but my vote is YES!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock

appreciate your chiming in, minousbijoux!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results