shape
carat
color
clarity

Marquise setting help

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

a.Lei

Rough_Rock
Hey everyone, I was looking for a split shank micro pave setting for a marquise center stone and was wondering if anyone had a picture of it and where I can find one. I really like the last one Ninama posted on this thread:https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/marquise-engagement-ring-for-tiny-finger.73251/

I am also scoping out pictures for just a plain micro pave band (2 mm and under) with a north to south marquise center stone if anyone has pictures of that as well. Thanks so much in advance, everyone on here is so wonderful.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
I like the setting Ninama posted that you referenced. Here it is, plus another one from Ninama that I think really showcases the shape of a marquise!

marqMJ.jpg

goldonda123.jpg

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Also love this one, it''s MAchick''s East/West set. I know you were looking for a split shank, I just think this is so lovely!

As for who could make you one, many of the PS vendors do custom work. Whiteflash in particular seems to turn out some of the loveliest pieces.

MAchickfinger2.jpg

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Here''s mariemarquise''s mom''s Ritani Endless Love with a Marquise. Pearlman''s carries Ritani.

mqritanithalocombined.JPG

sukiisukii

Shiny_Rock
no pave on the shank but it is halo-ed and split shanked... hope this helps!

MHALO.jpg

mel047

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/6/2008 8:25:53 AM
Author: geckodani
I like the setting Ninama posted that you referenced. Here it is, plus another one from Ninama that I think really showcases the shape of a marquise!

marqMJ.jpg

goldonda123.jpg

i love the top one! it is gorgeous!!
30.gif

a.Lei

Rough_Rock
Thanks for all the pics everyone. I don''t know where my marquise intriguement (I know, that''s not a word) came from. A year ago I wanted a round brilliant, currently I want a square cushion, and now I''m kind of liking the more different shapes like a marquise or even a more rectangle cushion. Ahhh, I can''t make up my mind.

I actually tried on a split shank yesterday for the first time and thinks it looks too wide on my tiny finger. Therefore, I think I''m going to go with this whiteflash setting. I am just not sold on the center stone.

gi_WF-4097_m.jpg

hibiscus

Shiny_Rock
Love all the setting featured here especially of that posted by Ninama. What''s your ring size?
1.gif

a.Lei

Rough_Rock
My ring size is a 4.5. Split shanks look so pretty in picture and it was just too overpowering on my finger. I would need a very thin band but then I would be afraid it wouldn''t be strong enough. Do you folks know if they make it in a 2.5 mm and under and the shank part somewhere less than 2 mm each? That would be pretty!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results