shape
carat
color
clarity

Mara54 ering story and pic''s

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mara54

Shiny_Rock
Hello everyone, You asked for more pic''s and the story behind the rings. Well, to start the engagement rings, yes I said rings!! It started out where I met my husband, we met for the first time in a restaraunt called Smuggler''s Inn. A very romantic place, we hit it off right away. We had dinner and drinks into the night, then went our separate ways till he called the next day. We planned to meet again a few days later, from then on we saw each other everyday. Seven months later so much in love, I did something I would not usually do. I asked him to marry me, we were at a lake in October/ nice day luckly. I had a ring made which I designed myself. Here is a pic of it...... as soon as I asked him he said yes, and told me I beat him too it. It was wonderful, and worked out well. The next couple of days he took me looking for rings and we came across my set. I loved it. Here is a picture of it on my hand... He took me for dinner at a place called The Lake on the Inn, that is where he asked me to marry him, and presented my ring. I said yes also. We where married over a year later, which is coming up now 4 yrs and still very happy.

I know it is a long story but there it is. Hope you enjoyed it.

Mara54
30.gif

P1310789.JPG

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very sweet story. You might want to post your pictures in one thread so everyone can see all your rings together.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
haha every time i see you post, mara54, i get confused for a second thinking, but *I''M* Mara....it only lasts a second though.
2.gif

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/9/2006 12:50:08 AM
Author: Mara
haha every time i see you post, mara54, i get confused for a second thinking, but *I''M* Mara....it only lasts a second though.
2.gif

Haha, that''s funny. I keep thinking the exact same thing!!

Thanks for sharing, 54. That''s a great story!

mara54

Shiny_Rock
Tacori, how do you do
Date: 2/9/2006 12:15:48 AM
Author: Tacori E-ring
Very sweet story. You might want to post your pictures in one thread so everyone can see all your rings together.
Tacori, how do you post you pic''s in one thread??? Help....LOL

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/9/2006 12:58:30 AM
Author: mara54
how do you post you pic''s in one thread??? Help....LOL

Just hit "reply" on one of your threads and then "attach file" (post other pix). Hope that helps

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here''s mara54''s second pic..

P1310796.JPG

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very nice. I love the three ring look. Does your husband still wear the ring you proposed to him with?

mara54

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/9/2006 12:25:38 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
Very nice. I love the three ring look. Does your husband still wear the ring you proposed to him with?
Yes, he does, now on his right hand. He wears his wedding band on the left.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results