shape
carat
color
clarity

LUV2SPARKLE''S Ashley 313 by Leon!!!!! Stone by BGD

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello, friends! I finally got it! After a night filled with ring nightmares, and a very tense wait, the FedEx man dropped the package on my doorstep! I didn''t even have to sign for it! I need to say ahead, a couple of things:

1) I loved it on sight! It is delicate beyond what I could imagine.

2) These photos probably aren''t very good. My computer has a bug that it want to put this weird pattern of lines across certain things and photos are one of them. We need to take it to the mac store, but just
haven''t had a chance. My son, Cody, who is going to help me, had to go the the dentist, which is about an hour from here. When he gets back I will take some better photos, but I thought since I am after everyone
to post photos IMMEDIATELY, I had better do the same.

So without further ado:

stats: BGD 2.57 round I VS2 signature stone
8.8 mm

IMG_56489.JPG

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK that one was uber crappy, Cody just got home but he want''s to eat first.! So remember I can''t see the pics clearly before they post so bear with me.

IMG_vlsring2.JPG

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
YAY!!! you finally got it! its STUNNING!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW. That profile is SO intricate!

Congratulations!! What's your ring size, may I ask? It looks huge on you!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The spacer bar is not at all what I expected and I was hoping for more little bubbles on the side, but clearly they wouldn''t fit. The spacer has a knife edge and milgrain on the top to match the teeny tiny milgrain on
the side of the e ring, Here is one with the eternity ring.

IMG_vlsring8dluvsv.jpeg

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I will get some better shots in a bit! Hopefully, this is a good start. It really doesn''t come close to showing the beauty, so I need a pro. I think this is the first Ashley 313 on PS, may be the first of many.

IMG_vlsring9dluvsv.jpeg

wintotty

Shiny_Rock
YAAAAAAAY!!!!!! YOU GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

The ring is absolutely gorgeous, I LOVE the profile pic....the bubble detail is so unique and beautiful.... I''m so glad you managed to take some pics today. I''ve been waiting for your post since this morning waiting to hear what your initial thought was.
Please do post many more pictures of the ring, it has to be shown off!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

redhead02

Shiny_Rock
Stunning! Leon does it again. The graduated pave is really quite impressive.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey Win, glad you like it. My son and I are taking photos as we speak. He''s upside down and tying it to my tiffany chandelier! I am going to have him resize on his computer and post for me. I am meeting
my 11 best friends for bunco tonight. I am anxious for them to see it.

I started taking photos about 2 minutes after getting it! Last night I dreamed that it was A) just completely wrong B) it was missing all the bubbles c)was the 313 by mistake and D) that it was the 313 with
square sapphires and rounds down the sides. Talk about stress out.

Thank you everyone who posted so far! I appreciate your comments. This has been a multi year project for my 30th anniversary. Oh my gosh, I just realized that I never looked inside the ring! My wedding date
and a ruby is supposed to be inside. I''ll be back!!!!

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Stunning and so delicate. It is a real work of art and looks simply beautiful on your hand.

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
Oh. My. Fricken. Gawd.

Luv, I LOVE IT! The diamond work is out of control!!! I think that this is my favorite ring with a RB center of all time. I''m going to tell you right now that I will be fully copying this for my future RHR. (With your blessings, of course)

It''s like the Cold Fusion without the fuss of the halo. (I love the halo actually, but don''t know if I''d like on my finger, if you know what I mean.)

Seroisly freeken dayum, girl.

It is spectacular. Did I say OMG yet?!?

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey, Deb! I am so glad my fellow sisters in sparkle like it. I am amazed at how tiny the smallest stones are. It is beyond crazy! I have no idea how Leon could set something so small. Seriously, if it was one the end
of your finger you wouldn''t even know it is there!

I can''t see inside it yet, Cody is immersed in taking photos with it dangling on clear thread from my dining round chandelier. He has taken some good ones. I am going to try to get him to post some for
me tonight.

that is weird. Leon didn''t put the ruby and the engraving next to each other. That was kind of the whole point. Oh well.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! That profile is yummy!

Would love to see some pics of just your spacer bar (I need one and it has to be more tall than
wide so I''m wondering if something like yours would fit the bill.)

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey Yssie! This ring is sized 6 7/8ths.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! That undergallery is amazing!!
30.gif
36.gif

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That last pic is DH''s hands, just so you know. Huge, I know. Cody is working on it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results