shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW 'LOVE' my T'

pinkprashu

Shiny_Rock
Every year I have a new obsession. I am obsessed with bags, shoes and jewelry. Last year was a shoe year and this year is a jewelry year
This year will mark 10 years of our marriage(in December) so to make it special my hubby dear decided to gift me the following...

Cartier LOVE bracelet in Rose gold and 4 diamonds
Tiffany T bracelet in Rose gold and diamonds
Tiffany T ring in Rose gold and diamonds

I am so in LOVE with these pieces.

Here are some pics...

20150514_191249.jpg20150514_191429.jpg20150514_191435.jpg20150514_191443.jpg20150514_191611.jpg20150514_191618.jpg20150514_191620.jpg20150514_191626.jpg

Are there are other PS'ers that own Love or Tiffany T bracelets?

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Gorgeous! I love them but don't own any. I was thinking of a T ring for any finger on my right hand, except the ring finger. However, it has been ages since I've worn a pinky ring or ring on my pointer, so I might find it weird.

I adore the heavy T gold necklace--except for the price! :o :lol:

cheers--Sharon

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I don't own one yet but I have been eyeing the plain T bangle in rose and yellow. The size you are wearing but with no diamonds. Does it seem durable for daily wear? Does the wire seem like it would dent or bend easily?

What a beautiful stack! I love it. Congratulations!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous collection! I love all the bracelets and the T pieces are just so great. It all looks perfect on you!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are all gorgeous!!!

pinkprashu

Shiny_Rock
canuk-gal said:
HI:

Gorgeous! I love them but don't own any. I was thinking of a T ring for any finger on my right hand, except the ring finger. However, it has been ages since I've worn a pinky ring or ring on my pointer, so I might find it weird.

cheers--Sharon

Thank you Sharon. I wear mine on the ring, middle and the pointer and love the look with the bracelet. The T ring without diamonds is substantial. I think the T collection is more gorgeous in person. I did not try the T gold necklace when I was at tiffany's but it looks really gorgeous. I tried the heavy T bracelet but it was really out of my price range. Here are some pics of the bracelets I tried at tiffany...

tiffdbtytbracelets4.jpg
tiffdbtytbracelets3.jpgtiffdbtytbracelets2.jpgtiffdbtytbracelets.jpg

pinkprashu

Shiny_Rock
hathalove said:
I don't own one yet but I have been eyeing the plain T bangle in rose and yellow. The size you are wearing but with no diamonds. Does it seem durable for daily wear? Does the wire seem like it would dent or bend easily?

What a beautiful stack! I love it. Congratulations!

I have attached some pics in a different post for you with the plain versions. They have a decent weight to them and have memory and are very flexible. I have a flexible bracelet like Tiffany's for almost 15 years that is still in great condition. Since the concept is the same I was not too worried when I purchased the T bracelet. I think all high end pieces are generally durable. It is very easy to get it on and off and I don't believe you will have issues with denting. I have only had this for a week so hard to say.

pinkprashu

Shiny_Rock
tyty333 said:
They are all gorgeous!!!
Thank you
luv2sparkle|1431717574|3877183 said:
Gorgeous collection! I love all the bracelets and the T pieces are just so great. It all looks perfect on you!
Thanks.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
pinkprashu|1431720534|3877206 said:
canuk-gal said:
HI:

cheers--Sharon

Thank you Sharon. I wear mine on the ring, middle and the pointer and love the look with the bracelet. The T ring without diamonds is substantial. I think the T collection is more gorgeous in person. I did not try the T gold necklace when I was at tiffany's but it looks really gorgeous. I tried the heavy T bracelet but it was really out of my price range. Here are some pics of the bracelets I tried at tiffany...

tiffdbtytbracelets4.jpg
tiffdbtytbracelets3.jpgtiffdbtytbracelets2.jpgtiffdbtytbracelets.jpg

Excellent pictures!!! Great perspective. Thanks for sharing.

cheers--Sharon

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
I have the medium yg T bracelet! I LOVE IT! I love your whole set. One day I'll add a yg cartier love bangle for mine. I love them together!

lilsweetie

Rough_Rock
Congrats on 10 years!
I love the T bracelets and have been considering getting one as well but I'm not sure how they hold up to daily wear and the constant twisting on and off on the wrist. What do you think?

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Unbelievably beautiful!!! I love the Tiffany T collection especially. You are one lucky lady! :appl:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous on your lovely wrist. I just tried on the T bracelets and they look completely ridiculous on me!! I have super skinny wrists so cuffs never fit. Your stack looks wonderful. So jealous! :appl: :love:

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the look of the "T" bracelets and have been thinking about getting one in sterling - but I was wondering whether the arms of the "T" would dig into the back of my hand. Are these bracelets comfortable to wear? They look fabulous!!!

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have the silver T ring, and VR - I am also thinking about the silver bangle. I'm worried it may be too chunky though.

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful on you! Love them :love: Congrats on your anniversary AND having a husband who buys good bling :cheeky:

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful bracelets - they look amazing together! And thanks for posting the Tiffanys shots - it's good to see a comparison shot of the various T bracelets.

pinkprashu

Shiny_Rock
lorrissey said:
I have the medium yg T bracelet! I LOVE IT! I love your whole set. One day I'll add a yg cartier love bangle for mine. I love them together!

Thanks Lorrissey, I am planning to add a yellow gold plain T bracelet to my collection too. I found that the plain and the one with diamonds do look different enough. I cannot justify the price difference though.

diamondseeker2006 said:
You have a fabulous bracelet collection! :appl:

Thanks it is great to hear it from you. I love your stuff a lot.

lilsweetie said:
Congrats on 10 years!
I love the T bracelets and have been considering getting one as well but I'm not sure how they hold up to daily wear and the constant twisting on and off on the wrist. What do you think?
I think they are quite durable. If they are bent out of shape you can get them back to the original shape pretty easily without any visible deformation. The SA said they have tested by twisting it on and off like 10000 times. I think this collection will become iconic. I also think the rose gold is pretty close to Cartier's pink gold which is very subtle.

Rockinruby said:
Beautiful choices! They look great on you! Congrats on 10 years! :appl:

Thank you Rockinruby

Jambalaya said:
Unbelievably beautiful!!! I love the Tiffany T collection especially. You are one lucky lady! :appl:
Thank you Jambalaya

azstonie said:
Beautiful on you! Love them :love: Congrats on your anniversary AND having a husband who buys good bling :cheeky:

Thank you and I know my hubby is pretty gracious. He says I may get Van cleef's 10 motif onyx necklace and earrings as well this year. I cannot wait as they are luxurious on and I cannot wait to add them to my collection. I will find a photo of them on me when I was the VCA store and add it here for others who are considering it too.

ricezo said:
Beautiful bracelets - they look amazing together! And thanks for posting the Tiffanys shots - it's good to see a comparison shot of the various T bracelets.

Ricezo, thank you. It is my pleasure.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your anniversary - hubby really outdid himself with these pieces.

They look beautiful together and beautiful on you!!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your stack of bracelets is stunning! Love the T's! Happy Anniversary!

pinkprashu

Shiny_Rock
MissGotRocks said:
Congrats on your anniversary - hubby really outdid himself with these pieces.

They look beautiful together and beautiful on you!!

bbziggy said:
All are beautiful! And a very happy 10 th anniversary! :appl: :love:

Mayk said:
Your stack of bracelets is stunning! Love the T's! Happy Anniversary!

Thank you Miss Got Rocks, bbziggy and Mayk

jill_s

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, your stack is so beautiful! Thanks for sharing so many pictures! What kind of diamond bangle are you wearing in your stack? Is it from Whiteflash?

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy anniversary!!
What an amazing stack :love:
Thanks for sharing the photo's with beautiful eyecandy.

pinkprashu

Shiny_Rock
jill_s said:
Wow, your stack is so beautiful! Thanks for sharing so many pictures! What kind of diamond bangle are you wearing in your stack? Is it from Whiteflash?

Thanks jill_s. Yes it is 2ctw whiteflash bangle.

Acinom said:
Happy anniversary!!
What an amazing stack :love:
Thanks for sharing the photo's with beautiful eyecandy.

Thank you for your kind words.

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on 10 years!

Your anniversary gifts are stunning! :appl: Thank you for sharing. :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results