shape
carat
color
clarity

looking at rings!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

luckynumber7

Shiny_Rock
hey all!

i haven''t been active lately (work, gmat review, life...) but i just wanted to let y''all know that we''re now looking at rings. i work by the diamond district so it''s easy for me to look at ring ideas whenever i feel like it. he, on the other hand, was never too thrilled to go window shopping with me before until last weekend. we were in the area and i casually said, i want to check out rings. he was totally supportive. he even said you should try on the ones you like so we can get an idea on what you want and what i should get.
1.gif
so i tried on 2 rings - first was 1.5 ct radiant legacy style, 2nd was 2.4 tcw asscher 3 stone (center was 1.55 ct). my bf liked the 3 stone ring better coz he said that the halo takes the attention away from the center stone. i''m still undecided but it''s progess!!! i think we''re one step closer.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results