shape
carat
color
clarity

Look - "Small but Mighty" JA step-cut in BE setting

eirwen

Rough_Rock
That's an amazing asscher... Love it, gorgeous ring :)

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it.
Both the stone and the setting are very classy!

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it everything about it!!!

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
thank you tyty333, lemoncookie, LLJsmom, DancingFire, arkieb1, junebug17, azeusa, eirwen, kenny, and Pyramid!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Elegant, classic, and your stone really is mighty in terms of both impact and appeal - it's beautiful!!

BE did a wonderful job on the setting, the shank is scaled to fit the diamond, and the angular, flat shank suits the style of the faceting very nicely :love: congrats Marymm!!

Do you wear a band with it?

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yssie|1434814195|3891759 said:
Elegant, classic, and your stone really is mighty in terms of both impact and appeal - it's beautiful!!

BE did a wonderful job on the setting, the shank is scaled to fit the diamond, and the angular, flat shank suits the style of the faceting very nicely :love: congrats Marymm!!

Do you wear a band with it?

hi Yssie :wavey: I appreciate your comments on the ring, and I agree that BE did exceptional work in scaling the setting to fit this diamond... Just for completeness' sake, here's a link to the original BE setting with a 1.74ct Royal Chandelier cushion - so gorgeous! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQOONrSnDbM

I've contacted ERD/BE numerous times in the past to discuss potential diamonds/settings, but this setting is the first project I've actually undertaken with them, and in terms of execution, communication and turnaround time I couldn't be more pleased with my experience with BE.

Oh, and I do not wear a band with the ring. Aesthetically I do like how it looks next to a narrow channel set ring (like Tiffany's 2mm channel-set band), but I just don't like the feel of 2 rings on my finger.

(I used to just wear my 7mm white gold wedding band, but one day a few years ago I looked down and thought "this is way too thick and where's the bling?" So now I have 3 different small diamond rings that I rotate wearing...)

nycspring

Shiny_Rock
So elegantly delicate and beautiful!! :love:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
So elegant! I love it :love: That diamond is beautiful!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is a beautiful ring! The stone is amazing!

LouMom

Rough_Rock
I really love this, everything about it! Congrats!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Very pretty marymm, powerful punch! I have a eternity band with that same cut, your stone is :love: :love: :appl:

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
nycspring, woofmama, luv2sparkle, LouMom, sarahb - thank you for your complimentary feedback!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
marymm, you are truly a woman of vision. This combination is perfection! Enjoy your new ring!

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The stone appears very "Octavia-like"...smaller table, higher crown, with more facets. It's gorgeous! Great job!
CRM

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous stone! Love the setting - suits it perfectly!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is truly gorgeous - wear it in good health!

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So fun to see this 2015 thread pop up - even though I sold this ring some time ago, I still adore it - and it is so great that others appreciate its beauty too!

Loreal

Shiny_Rock
Premium
So fun to see this 2015 thread pop up - even though I sold this ring some time ago, I still adore it - and it is so great that others appreciate its beauty too!
How can you part ways with such a beautiful stone! Love!

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's a beauty! Love the stone and the setting :love: Looks elegant on your hand. Congrats!!!

Oh, eta I see its an old thread, etc. Still it was a great jewel!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results