carat
color
clarity

#TBT Long overdue SMTB

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ladies & Gents:

I wanted to show my new three stone ring which I received early April.

We agonized for some time as to whether or not we should have the center recut--sent it off to WF to see what they thought--- so so glad we did!! :love: :love:

Recut thread here for anyone interested in the back history:
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/wf-re-cut.198734/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/wf-re-cut.198734/[/URL]

Here is the WF 3 stone trellis, 1.61 center E VS, flanked by Expert Selection 1.70 TCW sides, E VS also.

Another photo with the Harmony band in platinum which has .2 pt melee & is a 3/4 eternity. I ordered the Harmony along with the 3 stone:

Next, all of the above with my new Preloved WF 3 row 3/4 beaded pave band which I adore :love: bought from a super sweet PSr, (thank you so much, I love it!! :wavey: :love: )

Then for fun, my new preloved with my full eternity platinum Tiffany carre cut band:

_19958.jpg

_19960.jpg

_19961.jpg

_19962.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG sarahb, it's beautiful! :love: So worth the wait. Elegant and blingy and definitely statement making. I hope you are still posting pics of your new beauty. Because we need to see more! :appl:

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Missy you are so sweet, thank you--how is your leg doing today?? It stinks to be unable to move around, hang in there, this will pass soon! :wavey:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So very pretty :love: :love: :love:

You have a gorgeous 3-stone ring. It such a classy and high quality piece. Your collection of eternity bands is stunning too! Must be so much fun to make these beautiful combinations. Thanks for sharing!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Acinom, Your collection is gorgeous!! Thank you so much, it is fun to collect, we are so blessed!! :wavey:

Now that I have 3, it is fun to mix & match. But to be honest, I thought I liked the Harmony itself with the 3 stone. I only received the rounded band yesterday, & it could very well move into 1st to wear with the Harmony together with the 3 stone. It is growing on me rapidly!

Am watching the round & baguette eternity band thread for ideas.... :naughty:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Swoon!! :love: :love: :love: :love: So much fabulous bling! :cheeky:

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you AHL & MK--I have been & so glad to have finally pulled the trigger!! Thank you both for your kind words! :wavey:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have been waiting for this thread! It is just beautiful - love everything about it! It looks fabulous with those bands too.

Which WF setting is this? We'll take a ton more pics too!

Congrats - it is stunning!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats stunning ring and some amazing finger coverage going on as well :naughty:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous 3 stone!! :love: Love your bands too, beautiful collection!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
MGR, Sister in 3 stone,

Mine is but an opening act, yours is The main Show, It rocks!!

Thank you so much--I just learned how to crop photos on my iPad today (go figure). It's a trellis setting from WF, I am so happy with it & so glad we did the re cut etc! Of course, I can't say enough about everyone at WF, what a great group of people! I just love your ring too :appl:

Arkie, thank you as well, it does have the finger coverage!! :wavey:

_19963.jpg

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it Sarahb!!

So white and so sparkly!

I love how classic it is and how much finger coverage you've gotten.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous and I love your bands!! :love:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sarah your ring turned out fabulous.

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
I love it :love: :love: :love: I have been daydreaming & window shopping for a classic three stone! Your ring is stunning, love the proportions, just perfect! And E color, wow! I love the bands too, how fun to switch them out!

Enjoy :appl:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, I love it! It makes me miss my old 3 stone RB ring! So how are you wearing it now--as an alternate RHR or as a wedding set for the LH?

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
junebug17|1404688121|3707874 said:
What a gorgeous 3 stone!! :love: Love your bands too, beautiful collection!

Thank you so much JuneBug--now that I have 3 I can mix around a bit--I'd like something with a bit of color next! :bigsmile:

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Niel|1404688796|3707883 said:
I love it Sarahb!!

So white and so sparkly!

Neil, thank you so much! I am so glad we decided on the recut, & the guys at WF were a dream, as always!

I look for you when I'm out & about, do you think we'd recognize each other's bling? Our town is not THAT huge you know! :bigsmile: :wavey:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
sarahb|1404688164|3707875 said:
MGR, Sister in 3 stone,

Mine is but an opening act, yours is The main Show, It rocks!!

Thank you so much--I just learned how to crop photos on my iPad today (go figure). It's a trellis setting from WF, I am so happy with it & so glad we did the re cut etc! Of course, I can't say enough about everyone at WF, what a great group of people! I just love your ring too :appl:

Arkie, thank you as well, it does have the finger coverage!! :wavey:

Oh, thanks, a good three stone gets me every time! I love the profile look of your ring as well! It's a masterpiece!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous pieces! how fun to have all those bands to pair with the three stone. :appl:

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
MomToBoys,

I LOVE your AVC, I mean it is so pretty! It's a show stopper!

I am wearing my 3 stone as a left hand ering, with some of the bands as in my pictures.

On my right I have a very nice eternity that I wear if we are going out. It's sort of big, so I don't wear both the 3 stone & my big eternity every day. Well, sometimes I do, depends on my mood. The only thing I wear All the time is my watch. I also love my big eternity by itself on my LH.

_19964.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, Sarah, I love your new three stone ring! :love: The recut diamond looks incredibly great! Makes me wish I could have held on to my last 1.58 because my studs could have made a 3 stone exactly like yours almost! (But I needed to use it toward the AVR.)

I love all the bands...especially the Tiffany carre cut band! :love: And your big eternity is just fabulous!!! :appl:

You have a great collection!!! Beautiful Rolex, too!

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my....your 3-stone is absolute perfection. It looks wonderful on your hand. You have such an incredible selection of bands to mix and match and an eternity ring that is to die for. Enjoy your new ring. :love: :love: :love:

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Woofmama--I just received this 3rd band only yesterday, & now that I have 3, I can really appreciate how fun it can be to mix & match, you have a collection to die for!! Thank you for your kind words!

Catmom--Thank you so much! You know, my favorite color is yellow, & just this afternoon, I told hubby a yellow diamond would be nice 8-) yours is a gorgeous ering, one of my all time favorites!! :appl: :love:

Marcy, thank you so much, It is fun to wear, & now that the center is such rock star, I can't stop staring at it, even 3 months later! How bad is that?!?

JaneSmith, thank you! :wavey: I guess I'm just a traditionalist at heart, but I do love it! :love:

D&T, having the bands is really fun, my big eternity right now is at WF (a few loose stones) & I can't wait to get it back to 'play'! Thank you for your kind words! :wavey: :appl:

DS, thank you as well for your kind words, you have a truly awesome collection! I think you did just fine with your AVR, it is a beauty!! :love: :wavey:

Farleysmom--aww, thank you! I love the options now, & the mix & match!! Thank you! :wavey: :wavey:

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
sarahb|1404692958|3707910 said:
Niel|1404688796|3707883 said:
I love it Sarahb!!

So white and so sparkly!

Neil, thank you so much! I am so glad we decided on the recut, & the guys at WF were a dream, as always!

I look for you when I'm out & about, do you think we'd recognize each other's bling? Our town is not THAT huge you know! :bigsmile: :wavey:

Haha! I think about that too. Now with that disco ball on your hand it has to happen eventually.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW, beautiful collection!... :love: :love: :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results