carat
color
clarity

#TBT Long overdue SMTB

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Crazy4CushionCutDiamonds|1404696091|3707932 said:
What a gorgeous collection of bands you have!! And my gosh that ring is so worth the wait. :love: :love:

Thank you! You have a great engagement ring, 3 ct's is pretty nice for a starter diamond! Mine was a .75!! :lol:

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you DF & Derbygal! Appreciate it! DF, I need to catch up on your asscher thread, now that will be a beauty!! :love: :love:

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! Perfectly lovely- looks great on you too!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Crystal, thank you so much!! & I see you made your first WF purchase! :appl: I love that band--it is so pretty!

You'll find PS to be so addicting, but it is fun, like a huge family, laughter, tears, squabbling as well! Please post about your upgrade when you guys get ready to pull the trigger, would love to see it!

& thank you again! :wavey:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
sarahb|1404695119|3707928 said:
Marcy, thank you so much, It is fun to wear, & now that the center is such rock star, I can't stop staring at it, even 3 months later! How bad is that?!?

I can see why you stare at it; it is amazing. Like you said a "rock star!" :appl:

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS! :naughty:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE it, Sarah! Your collection is so classic. What a dream!

I wanted to thank you for your review of Whiteflash. It was very helpful as I choose them to make the setting for my new erring. I was so happy to work with them and can't wait to do so again!

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
Another perfect addition to your collection! One of my favorites for sure!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Lorrissey--thank you! Very much appreciate your kind words--you have quite a collection yourself! :love: :wavey:

Rosebloom--Thank you so much!! I'm glad the review helped--it is a daunting challenge to take the leap into cyberspace with a purchase such as this online--without shaking a hand, stepping foot into the business, seeing your selection in person, or any of the tangible benefits shopping locally at a BM. Its the collective experiences here that make PS such a valuable tool for purchasers as well as businesses!

I LOVE your sapphire 3 stone, that color is so stunning, congratulations!! :love: :appl:

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow Sarahb,
Thanks so much for posting pictures of your updated ring collection.
I was glad to hear on the other thread that you didn't have to loose too much weight to make your modern RB into an ACA, and what a transformation! a classic beauty :)
Your amazing RB eternity will always make my heart go pitter patter, but the preloved carre cut band is just devine :love: (yes! I have a weakness for diamond bands)
Wear in heath and happiness and thank you for taking the time to share

sarahb|1404697008|3707941 said:
Crazy4CushionCutDiamonds|1404696091|3707932 said:
What a gorgeous collection of bands you have!! And my gosh that ring is so worth the wait. :love: :love:

Thank you! You have a great engagement ring, 3 ct's is pretty nice for a starter diamond! Mine was a .75!! :lol:

Thank you! I do suffer from DSS from time to time tho esp being on PS hahaha.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
From one 3 stone lover to another, that is one gorgeous ring!! The proportions couldn't be more perfect and I love the bands you've paired with it!!! :appl: :love:

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you Yennie!! You have quite the collection yourself, love the ring in your avatar!! It is gorgeous! :love: :wavey:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi sarah! Can I ask a tiny favor of you to post a wrist shot of your 7ctw WF tennis bracelet to this thread?! It would be much appreciated (thinking about a future project :Up_to_something:)!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Mom2boys: absolutely can do!

I just shot a couple of quickies for you, we just had a thunderstorm go through & it's still overcast:

Here it is with my brand new rose gold OEC DBTY I purchased from MayK who I believe won it at one of the LV GTG's? Maybe not the 14 but the 13? Maybe one of you who attended could clarify, I wasn't there! Nonetheless, I do love the rose gold! This has been on since it arrived, need to do a SMTB, I adore it MayK, thank you so much!! :love: :wavey:

M2B, here it is with my new DBTY, the 31mm Rolex w/ MOP face, & the gold stainless has a white face, diamond markers & is 26mm for reference.

I also have a sapphire & diamond DBTY, but have such a tough time taking off & on these bracelets by myself! I can have Hubby do it when he gets home tonight so you can see that combination.

Hope this helps, let me know if you'd like any more combo's!!

_20021.jpg

_20022.jpg

_20020.jpg

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Forgot to add: I do love the size of this bracelet, & wear it just about all the time. Some times I wish it were more of straight line, but whatever. It works. I'd love to also get a bracelet that has the diamonds bezeled, think DBTY, but with only a few chain links between each bezel all the way around, I think I saw a Tiffany one time that looked like that on ebay. It's fun to think about!! :naughty:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks a bunch, Sarah! I've just been checking out different size options on tennis bracelets and was interested in seeing yours w/ the 18pt stones! I'm trying to figure out if it is worth going to 20pts to get the visual impact I'm looking for! Good to see that there is a great looking 18pt option, too!

I love the idea of a full bezel bracelet--have you seen this Tiffany bracelet that I'm also contemplating: :love: :love:
http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/item.aspx?sku=27998496
I've got to go try it on the next time I go to Tiffany's! :cheeky:

BTW, your preloved OEC bracelet from mayk is also a lovely addition to your collection!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
M2B:

I dug up a few visuals you may find useful:

_20025.jpg

_20026.jpg

_20027.jpg

kalomeli

Shiny_Rock
What a beautiful ring, I just love the proportions! It looks gorgeous on you. Congrats!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Aww, thank you kalomeli! It's fun to get new bling & share it with everyone, appreciate your kindness in responding! :appl: :wavey:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, your bracelets are gorgeous, too, Sarah!!! :love: I already have a plain diamond tennis bracelet (that I rarely wear), but I adore that Cobblestone bracelet from Tiffany and the continuous bezel bracelet! I also want to have a rose gold DBTY bracelet made maybe with AVR's if Jon gets in some more small stones.

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Love the 3 stone and the Tiffany carre is amazing!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yum yum yummy! That 3-stone is sing'n my song! :dance: :D

SirGuy

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous! I like the proportions and overall it's lovely. Three-stone rings are one of my favorite designs and I think they're under-appreciated. Thanks for sharing! :wavey:

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Your ring is stunning! Love the proportions, just perfection.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, I love your bracelets too! Your new ring looks fabulous on you!

vintageinjune

Brilliant_Rock
Love it, beautiful proportions too! So glad to see you are happy with the re-cut of your stone!

Sky56

Brilliant_Rock
Very beautiful!! Enjoy =) You have great taste; all of your rings are wonderful. 8-)

Scarlett1

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely Stunning!! Really beautiful :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results