shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Little padparadscha set!

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've had the stone a little over a year: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-little-hg-pad-sapphire.203065/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-little-hg-pad-sapphire.203065/[/URL]

And now, it's set! A collaboration between Elle W of The Gemstone Project and David Klass. 14k white gold, with rose gold prongs and gallery (Elle chose the metals - I kept flip-flopping, until I finally said she could just surprise me - which she did, also by adding two surprise diamonds in the gallery!). I am over the moon!

img_9063.jpg

img_9069.jpg

img_9070.jpg

img_9072.jpg

Garnetgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Is that ever beautiful. I just love the colour of your pad and the setting highlights it so well. It looks great on your finger. And it isn't so little, either. :love:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Ooooh, the color of your pad is just lovely with the rose gold prongs! I love the mix of metals, design and craftsmanship! :love: Well done Elle & DK! :clap: What a beautiful ring! Congrats NKOTB!

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So pretty! I just love pads. Yours is the perfect shade of bubble gum1

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow, it's totally gorgeous! Love your pad and the halo design is really unique and lovely. :love:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
It's stunning!! Mind if I ask the stone's dimensions and your finger size? The setting gives it such wonderful presence - I'm thinking I might need something similar.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's gorgeous! Love the setting, especially the under gallery! Just elegance all around :) Congrats

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's really beautiful! I love that look!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gah I love this!!! :love: :love: :love: What a gorgeous color, and the setting is SO beautiful, a very graceful and eye-catching design! :dance:

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
That is such a lovely ring! The design is so pretty and it showcases the gorgeous color of the padparadscha beautifully.

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, motownmama!

Thanks, Garnetgirl! I know it's not that small, though the setting certainly helped with increasing the finger coverage. ;-)

Thanks, vintageinjune!

Thanks, rockinruby! It's funny, I originally had my heart set on yellow gold for this stone, even though I mostly wear white metals. I wanted to bring out the orange in the stone as much as possible. I pored over all the threads I could find on the subject, and worried that white gold would wash it out or make some kind of brown appear. Although it looks a little washed out in the second pic above, it's not the case in person, and no brown that I can see. Then the debate over what colour metal accents. I, too, think Elle chose well. :)

Thanks, ihy138, JDDN, KaeKae, aca, lknvrb4, and Jimmianne!

Rosebloom - thank you! The stone is about 7.5 x 5.5, and the ring is a size 5. Go for it! Do you have a stone in mind?

lovedogs - thanks! I must admit, I never used to think the gallery was important, but I've learned to appreciate these details. :)

Thanks, tyty333, lovesvintage, junebug17, and Sundial!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Already posted after seeing your post in CS. I wanted to come here as well to admire photo's of your beautiful stone. The setting looks amazing. Top notch craftmanship by David!!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
NKOTB|1440084129|3916743 said:
Thanks, motownmama!

Thanks, Garnetgirl! I know it's not that small, though the setting certainly helped with increasing the finger coverage. ;-)

Thanks, vintageinjune!

Thanks, rockinruby! It's funny, I originally had my heart set on yellow gold for this stone, even though I mostly wear white metals. I wanted to bring out the orange in the stone as much as possible. I pored over all the threads I could find on the subject, and worried that white gold would wash it out or make some kind of brown appear. Although it looks a little washed out in the second pic above, it's not the case in person, and no brown that I can see. Then the debate over what colour metal accents. I, too, think Elle chose well. :)

Thanks, ihy138, JDDN, KaeKae, aca, lknvrb4, and Jimmianne!

Rosebloom - thank you! The stone is about 7.5 x 5.5, and the ring is a size 5. Go for it! Do you have a stone in mind?

lovedogs - thanks! I must admit, I never used to think the gallery was important, but I've learned to appreciate these details. :)

Thanks, tyty333, lovesvintage, junebug17, and Sundial!

Thank you so much! I have a stone I've been stalking but I was worried it was too small. But this setting is such a knock out! And it's a perfect match to the stunning stone.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a really pretty ring! Love the color of the stone and love the underside of that ring - love a well made ring like that!

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Holy COW that's pretty! :love: :love:

I love that!

Genius, all the way around. :appl:

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, mtsapphirelovingannie, Confection10, Acinom, telephone89, nycspring, Scarlett1, sarahb, MissGotRocks, and iLander!

Rosebloom, I look forward to pictures and details if you do follow through! :naughty:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results