shape
carat
color
clarity

Lily Pendant Project Complete

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi:

Simply outstanding. Feminine and tasteful--I adore it!

cheers--Sharon

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
beautiful pendant mrs.S
36.gif

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, Mrssalvo! What a lovely piece it is! I just love it. The stone, the pendant, everything.

Good work! What an artist you are.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks dbgaap,irishrose, MDJ,portoar, canuk-gal, DF, and wallermama for the kind words. I''m already thinking about matching earrings
31.gif

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Wow - this came out GORGEOUS! Love the little sparkles in the melee! What a unique and pretty piece!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mrs.S, thought it better to reply in your thread instead of chatting in Scott''s.

Thanks again, and yes, plain really isn''t the right word, simple would be better. I think simple can be elegant, that''s the look I was after. Sounds like maybe I got it right.
1.gif

I was also meaning to compliment your pendant. It reminds me of a graduation present I received after highschool. It was a simple gold flower with a diamond chip in the middle, looked a lot like your design. I love it!

Sorry it took me so long to reply, I was just sitting down Wed. night to post, and a storm knocked our power out. Just got it back about an hour ago.
23.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks Al and Ellen. I love the pendant more and more each day.

Ellen, good idea to move over here as to not hijack scott. you should post the picture again too
9.gif
with the specs and your ring size too
1.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/21/2006 10:25:32 PM
Author: mrssalvo
thanks Al and Ellen. I love the pendant more and more each day.

Ellen, good idea to move over here as to not hijack scott. you should post the picture again too
9.gif
with the specs and your ring size too
1.gif
lol I just posted a couple more on a thread in here.
5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results