shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT Leon 4+ct buttery lemon Cushion Halo

megeve

Brilliant_Rock

Received my ring last week but was holding out because I thought PS 2.0 would be launched last weekend but it doesn’t seem to happen sooner. Thanks to luv2sparkle who informed me that new posts will probably migrate a 2nd time.

36.gif

Well as with my monstrous SS pearl from last year, this 4.70ct y-z cushion was my lucky find in Baselworld 2010, again on the last day of the trade show! I had the intention of looking for colored gemstones when I arrived there but was deviated from course when I looked at some booths with colored diamonds. They had beautiful exceptional huge sizes in display.
30.gif
30.gif
Before long I came across a tray full of yellow diamonds and while going through it, I saw this light yellow cushiony pillow beauty and it was love at first sight.
30.gif
I just couldn't resist it and had to buy it! Can't you see how destructive PS is, I have to stop lurking around here to tame my spending habits!!
31.gif
27.gif

Of course after having this beauty, I had to have Leon set it and OMG as usual he has done a fantastic job on it! So without further ado….

To start off, a pic from Leon....

LM12.jpg

Fire and Ice

Shiny_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

That is beautiful! I love the buttery color of the center stone. What a great find!

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Ooh you must have been posting that last picture at the same time i was posting... mmm love that buttery goodness! just divine!!

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
I love the ring, but really love the color of the center stone. Just stunning! Congrats.
30.gif
30.gif

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/5/2010 10:41:47 AM
Author: Fire and Ice
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

That is beautiful! I love the buttery color of the center stone. What a great find!
Thank you so much for looking!

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
OMG!!!! What a gorgeous ring! Looks stunning on you.

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/5/2010 10:48:02 AM
Author: hawaiianorangetree
Ooh you must have been posting that last picture at the same time i was posting... mmm love that buttery goodness! just divine!!
Hehehe, you are too kind!

megeve

Brilliant_Rock
SparklyOEC, thanks for your lovely comments!

Diadiva, nice to see you here and thanks so much!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! This is some awesome bling you''ve got there Megeve
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I am in love
36.gif

tigian

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous addition to your already fabulous collection! It looks divine on your hand.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
The color is scrumptious!!!! Oh I''m sooo glad you posted. That''ll fix my Leon jones for a few moments.

I have got to get myself to Baselworld. (Imma first win the Dutch lotto though!)
2.gif

May I say that you have exquisite taste.

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
4.7 carats of delicious buttery yumminess?!?! It''s BEAUTIFUL! Leon did a terrific job with the setting.

Alli

Rough_Rock
That is THE nicest yellow diamond ring I ever did see!
Love, LOVE the setting, the color, the way it looks on your hand!!
It truly is a masterpiece! Congratulations.

vbnet

Brilliant_Rock
OMG, absolutely exquisite! Tantalizing! I want one!!!! I Have to figure out Some WAY to get one! Oh Megeve, thanks for sharing! It''s absolutely stunning. I love the ring, love the stone. 5 stars!! No, make it 10!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I have to clean up the drool now.
28.gif

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooohhh Megeve, it is quite simply stunning!!!! I love it sooooo much! It is a beautiful ring and it looks gorgeous on you!!! What a fabulous set of rings your own! The VCA''s are so beautiful and I love your eternity bands
in rose gold!!! I would love to have a set like that! I love eternity bands, they are addictive like candy! (Without the bigger butt which is always a good thing!)

I love the pic with all your rings together! Thanks for posting, keep those photos coming! It is definitely abating my waiting craziness!

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!! STUNNING!!!!!

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... Your ring has me drooling!!!!
I love love warm tones in a diamond - it is just so captivating!
Get looking ring and it looks spectacular on your hand!!!

Congratulations on your beautiful life long piece of jewelry.
Wear it in happiness and enchantment!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m not a huge colored diamond fan but that ring is spectacular! I really like the lightness of the color - looks fabulous with those white surrounding stones!

Be sure and take a ton more pics for us!

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
simply stunning!

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results