shape
carat
color
clarity

Las Vegas visit to Tiffany's :-)

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
I had a chance to "play rings" with my friend who works at the LV City Centre/Crystals store, and she allowed me to try on a lot of treasures - yellow diamonds, stacking bands, soleste, lucida.... and I was *SURE* I'd be winning at the slots so I could go back and buy something. But... the slots had other plans, so all I have are the photos and the memories!

My overly swollen fingers don't do justice to the beauty of the rings, but it sure was fun!

img_0811.jpg

img_0815.jpg

img_0816.jpg

img_0820.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
More! (of course the sample sizes are so super tiny for my chunky 'big girl fingers'... argh!)

img_0822.jpg

img_0825.jpg

img_0827.jpg

img_0828.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Still more... DH is a saint to wander thru Tiffany's and take pictures of fantasy rings for me!!

img_0832.jpg

img_0833.jpg

img_0835.jpg

img_0837.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
...and the last three - the Aria eternity, a haloed 3 stone and then shown as an eternity band. Ah... it was a FANTASTIC visit! :bigsmile:

TA DA!!! Eye Candy!

img_0839.jpg

img_0842.jpg

img_0843.jpg

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is very sweet of Mr. Enerchi to take pics of all the bling for you...next time perhaps he will be even sweeter and find one or two of those pretties that need to come home with you. My vote would be for the sapphire and diamond stacking bands.

You have to post more about your trip, Enerchi, so we can read all about it.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow - what a bling fest! Thanks for sharing so many lovely rings with us.

Now, the question. Did you have a favorite?

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
OMG !!!!

That Lucida !!!
AND that Sapphire and Diamond stacker WITH YOUR ETERNITY BAND !!!!

I WISH you would get that one !!! :cheeky:
SOOOOOOOO GORGEOUS !!!!! :love: :love: :love:

and HEY, I love love love the Daniel M rings and necklace !!!
You are really blingin' :sun: (so bright I hafta wear shades ! )

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
What fun!! Did you have a favorite?

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodnesss!!!! What a pleasure to see all those pics!!! Fabulous bling.. thanks for posting all those treats!! :appl:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
minousbijoux|1341304355|3227756 said:
That is very sweet of Mr. Enerchi to take pics of all the bling for you...next time perhaps he will be even sweeter and find one or two of those pretties that need to come home with you. My vote would be for the sapphire and diamond stacking bands.

You have to post more about your trip, Enerchi, so we can read all about it.

The trip was wonderful! We had the incredible Aria upgrade to the sky suite (I posted about that in this link: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/3-5hrs-to-go-flight-cancelled-no-vegas-today.176946/#post-3222372#p3222372']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/3-5hrs-to-go-flight-cancelled-no-vegas-today.176946/#post-3222372#p3222372[/URL]) a limo to pick us up and take us back to the airport, saw Celine Dion (AMAZING!), The Phantom (AMAZING!!) and Viva Elvis by Cirque de Soleil (guess what? --- AMAZING!!!) Then off to Scottsdale for 2 days and had a blast - what a cool place! we walked thru old town, bought cowboy boots and hats (seriously - so not "us" normally, but what the heck, when in Rome... right??) had a great time at this little bar/restaurant called HandlebarJ with live country music, went to Prescott Arizona to see The Worlds Oldest Rodeo and then to Sedona (to see the worlds oldest rocks?? ;)) ) and back to Scottsdale before flying home. Stayed at the Firesky Resort and SPa - would definitely recommend it and had a great deal on Priceline. HOT HOT HOT - average temps were in the 106 - 116F range with 95F at night - ooooh, chilly...! A fantastic trip!

Ah.. Mr Enerchi is AMAZING... he is so wonderful and willing to amuse me with the things I like to do... until he hits a wall, then its all over. I have to leave the land of milk and honey and go do something that he wants to do (which in Vegas, was probably back to the slot machines for another round of "gadingadingading"!!! and a drink!!) We work well together and I get to indulge my addictions!

I loved so many of these - and Jen was wonderful to let me play as long as she did. The store is not crazy in the high end portion, mainly the silver counter in the front. Been there/done that - show me the big guns!!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
MissGotRocks|1341310130|3227764 said:
Wow - what a bling fest! Thanks for sharing so many lovely rings with us.

Now, the question. Did you have a favorite?

Right away, I thought my favourite would be one of the FLY rings... but then that channel set baguette just slipped on perfectly - and it was one of the lesser expensive rings at $12K - so it kind of became my goal at the slot machines! "win big - mamma needs her baguette eternity band!!" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (Yeah, because the slot machine gods would probably find that a reasonable request to grant winnings for - :wink2: :roll: )

But I also loved the pink and white diamond 1/2 eternity... and I found both the Victoria and the Aria multi diamond bands to be too 'pokey' on my fingers. First world problems, right?? :naughty:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
ooo~Shiney!|1341315420|3227788 said:
OMG !!!!

That Lucida !!!
AND that Sapphire and Diamond stacker WITH YOUR ETERNITY BAND !!!!

I WISH you would get that one !!! :cheeky:
SOOOOOOOO GORGEOUS !!!!! :love: :love: :love:

and HEY, I love love love the Daniel M rings and necklace !!!
You are really blingin' :sun: (so bright I hafta wear shades ! )

Yup - I'm in agreement - both the blue and the pink sapphires would make me a far superior human being than what I am now... I'd help little old ladies cross the street, I'd be kind to all and sundry, I'd help the homeless.... yup, all that could be achieved if I were the owner of one (oh heck... BOTH!) of those rings!!!

and yes... that lovely lucida was a stunner!!! Here's a profile shot:

img_0823.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1341349370|3228079 said:
Oh, yes, that is my kind of fun!!! Lucky you to have a friend working there! :appl:

yes indeed! but sadly, she will have her last day this week and then moving off to California. My Tiffany play days have come to a close... ;(

But it was a great time this last kick at the can!!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The baguette band is my favorite!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Soooo jealous, Enerchi! All the rings are gorgeous, but I think you need to get the pink sapphire/diamond band. It looks great on your finger along with your half eternity.
You'll win big next time and the channel set baguette will go home with you. It looks great on you as well. Plus, the price is a steal! :lol:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
:wavey: Tigian!!! This could have been you and me together doing this!!!!! I do love that pink one - and the blue as well - and the baguette... oh my... I just like them all!!! Maybe my NYC trip in the end of October could have some bling at IDJ... just sayin'!!! ;)) ;))

Hope your house closing situation sorted it self out smoothly...

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
mom2boys|1341352671|3228130 said:
The baguette band is my favorite!
At least this one FIT me!!! I love baguettes - but I think I'd prefer one that was set E/W, not the N/S as this one is. Hey.... there's a new project to fantasize about....!!! :naughty:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results