shape
carat
color
clarity

Kate Pearce WBand, the set is complete!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Alleyoop

Rough_Rock
After going round and around about bands, I finally decided on a Kate Pearce Water''s Edge 3mm band in platinum and it arrived today. I really love it and want to share.

I wanted a ring:
-that was low and sturdy, so that I didn''t have to worry about it 24/7,
-the same height as my Sleek Line Solitaire so that there wasn''t any crazy rubbing and for comfort
-3mm or less, because I have o-so-little finger real estate
-not matchy-matchy, but not too stylistically different
-pretty to wear on it''s own
-slight bling

I think that it fits the bill and matches my personality very well! On with the pictures!

Oh, btw, this is with my 2.04ct M/N, strangely cut stone (see previous post for gory details), size 5.75

watersset4b.jpg

Alleyoop

Rough_Rock
It has 8 *tiny* diamonds in the swirls for sparkle. Sorry, I don''t know the size. More pics for fun.

watersset2.jpg

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful set, I love your band!

Alleyoop

Rough_Rock
It is handcrafted and the swirls are different all the way around. Last one. Thanks for looking!

watersset5.jpg

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
just perfect! That''s what I would have picked, too.

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
Alley, I LOVE your legato!!
30.gif
I''m gonna be a legato girl too... someday!
20.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW!! How gorgeous is that?? Love it!! Congrats!!
30.gif
30.gif

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
They look marvelous together - congratulations!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your band is SOOO beautiful!!!

Foureyes

Rough_Rock
OHMY!
30.gif
Those look DIVINE together! So feminine and elegant. Enjoy it!

Cathers

Shiny_Rock
WOW!!! those rings look amazing, both on their own, and together!! I really like the non-matchy match look. I was really leaning towards a scattered diamond wb, but now you have me seriously thinking otherwise!! congratulations to you.

Camilla

Rough_Rock
Oh good lord it is such a magical fairytale wedding band!!! And it goes really beautifully with your ering.
36.gif

waterlilly

Brilliant_Rock
thank you so much for showing that!! i too am looking for a unique band like that for the same reasons. it is hard to get actual real life pictures of bands other than the traditional 5-7 stone or eternity. i love some of beverly k''s floral designs as well, but i''ve only seen one post of someone wearing one, and none that were next to solitaires. beautiful, thanks again!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
I totally dig it...they go well together and look really neat!

Alleyoop

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone! Y'all are so nice. Sooo.... there is one under your chair!

I know it isn't everyone's bag, but it is nice to have something a little different. Mine is in Platinum, but I know they make it in Palladium and both golds, also. Thanks again!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The wedding band is beautiful! And the Legato Sleek line is one of my very favorite solitaires!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow-your engagement ring is gorgeous and your new wedding band looks fabulous with it! What a beautiful, unique ring-I love it! I''m off to try to look at more jewelry by Kate Pearce right now!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
I absolutely LOVE the uniqueness of your new band! It''s gorgeous!

Now, me, being me, would go for one on each side!!!
31.gif
Hee hee hee!

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
I keep coming back to this thread to DROOL over your band!! It is so amazing. Is there a website you can point me to? I googled it but got some weird things. Also, if you don''t mind, what kind of ballpark $$ is her work? It is STUNNING! I really love your set, the combination is to die for! Congrats!

Alleyoop

Rough_Rock
Mischka- Thanks so much! As far as I can tell, her website is http://www.pearcejewelers.com/bridal.cfm, but the pictures and descriptions are awful! You can''t even zoom in on the rings. It says about my ring: RB 413LW
14K White gold. The 3mm "Water''s Edge" Band is popular plain at $320.00 , or with seven (.10cttw)small ideal cut diamond "Bubbles" for $675. Platinum, Yellow or Rose Gold are also available.
Crafted by Pearce Design.

I ordered it in Platinum for about $1400 with the diamonds. I believe that the Palladium version was about $800. A great deal for the Gold ones! I think there is a 4mm, 4.5mm and 5mm version also. The store I bought it from was
http://www.clarksvillepottery.com/enchantment.php They had some wonderful designs I had never seen before. Van Creynest, other organic looking ones and ultra-modern, too. The s-curve, Oak leaf, and Ring of Posey bands by Pearche were also beautiful and hard to resist!

HTH and Good Luck. I hope you can find something you love.

Oh WOW !!!!

Not only I am in LOOOVE with your ering.... I love warm stones, but the band is to die for !!!!!

It looks so elegant and classy with your solitare... and the design is second to none...

I have NEVER seen a band quite like that and believe me, there is NOT a jewellery store within a 12 hour driving radius I have not been in !!!!

Hmmmm..... maybe I should buy myself a little present.......
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results