shape
carat
color
clarity

Just got new anni ring. Which set do you prefer?

Which style do you prefer?

• e-ring with plain wedding band

Votes: 32 39.0%
  • e-ring with anniversary band

Votes: 36 43.9%
  • trio on one finger

Votes: 14 17.1%

• Total voters

ElenaM

Rough_Rock
After using pricescope for awhile for research, I'm excited to finally post my own question!

For our 12th anniversary, I just received not only a new setting for my diamond but also an anniversary ring.

I used to have a tiffany setting with sidestones, but now have a simple, lovely cathedral setting.

I've tried my e-ring with the anni ring, with my plain wedding band, and as a trio on one hand.

I love them all and can't figure out which one I love the look of most. Could you please help?

I've always been a classic, traditionalist and never, ever thought I'd ever have a wedding band with diamonds, but I like this look.

The jeweler said he rarely has anyone "downgrade" to a simple solitaire, but I love it now. My stone is gorgeous and now I feel as though it's doing all the talking without any sidestones stealing the show.

So, which look do you prefer?

e-ringwithplainband.jpg

eringwithanniband.jpg

annitrio.jpg

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your new set! I voted for the solitaire/anni set, but really I like all three. I'd also like to see your wring with the anni. I like that look, too. Enjoy, your rings are beautiful!

ElenaM

Rough_Rock
I did try that look and liked it a lot. I was surprised that I would. But I really like my e-ring. It's 1 1/4 ct. and it's taken several years to be able to afford such a lovely stone, LOL, so I intend to wear it no matter what. :lol:

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
beautiful set! it looks great in every combo but my favorite is the e-ring and diamond band :love:

pancake

Brilliant_Rock
Not sure why, but I love the simplicity of your solitaire with your wedding band alone!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the plain band, it really makes your stunning engagement ring POP! Even though it's huge and doesn't need alot of help! :bigsmile: I like the fact you have options though, I have several bands I wear with my e-ring depending on what I'm wearing/how blingy I feel, and in different orders, sometimes diamond band, then plain band, then e-ring, sometimes with e-ring sandwiched in the middle. I love playing around with different combos!
Lovely set, and BIG congrats on your anniversary!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
I like all 3 combos. I'd be wearing whichever floats my boat that particular day. Beautiful rings, too. :love:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love all three sets as well. I have found there are plenty of days to change it up a bit, but they are all wonderful!!!!
Congratulations on your anni, as well as your lovely new ring, and setting.

ElenaM

Rough_Rock
Ya know, I wondered about not soldering the e-ring and anni ring (I was going to, if I decided to wear the set) and switching out the anni with the plain band, depending on my mood.

I agree that when I look at the set with the plain band, it just seems to put the solitaire front and center!

I kinda wish I had an eternity band, instead of the anni ring though, so that I could wear the two together and didn't have any spinning instances. But, of course if it does spin, I can just turn it back. LOL

I just learned as well, that if I hadn't removed the tag, I could've exchanged it for an eternity ring, but this is an excuse to buy more bling, right?

BTW I'm really not into jewelry, just rings. I'm obsessed with rings, especially any kind of wedding jewelry. It's crazy! LOL

While the plain ring makes the solitaire pop, I do like how the wedding ring is just a bit more pronounced with the diamonds and they don't detract as much from the stone as it did when I had side stones in the actual e-ring.

BoulderGal

Shiny_Rock
ElenaM said:
Ya know, I wondered about not soldering the e-ring and anni ring (I was going to, if I decided to wear the set) and switching out the anni with the plain band, depending on my mood.

I agree that when I look at the set with the plain band, it just seems to put the solitaire front and center!

I kinda wish I had an eternity band, instead of the anni ring though, so that I could wear the two together and didn't have any spinning instances. But, of course if it does spin, I can just turn it back. LOL

I just learned as well, that if I hadn't removed the tag, I could've exchanged it for an eternity ring, but this is an excuse to buy more bling, right?

BTW I'm really not into jewelry, just rings. I'm obsessed with rings, especially any kind of wedding jewelry. It's crazy! LOL

While the plain ring makes the solitaire pop, I do like how the wedding ring is just a bit more pronounced with the diamonds and they don't detract as much from the stone as it did when I had side stones in the actual e-ring.

Yep, I'm there with you--obsessed with rings! I thought I was the only one! :lol:

I'd not solder them, and switch them out depending on your mood. All your combinations look great! :love:

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Andelain said:
I like all 3 combos. I'd be wearing whichever floats my boat that particular day. Beautiful rings, too. :love:

Same here. I like all three combos, and I really like having options.

oneandahalfrock

Shiny_Rock
I like it with the anniversary band; looks a lot like my main wedding set but mine is white gold- haha, and that looks just like my MIL's except her set is yellow gold ;-)

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm a minimalist, I like the third option pictured best - with the plain band. Such an understated, classic look :love:

It's nice to have three bands for options!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
pancake said:
Not sure why, but I love the simplicity of your solitaire with your wedding band alone!
Me too! It looks so lovely and classic like this.

starryeyed

Ideal_Rock
How about a picture of the plain band as a spacer? So anni then plain then e-ring?

reader

Brilliant_Rock
I would like to see starryeyed's suggestion if you have the time...

SB621

Ideal_Rock
i love the trio!

ElenaM

Rough_Rock
We are currently on vacation, but I did try it as a spacer and it's very pretty.

I also thought about getting another anni ring and putting one on either side of the solitaire? Or maybe an eternity ring? My husband said he isn't opposed to getting another anni ring, if I want one, so I'd have one on both sides.. :love:

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
pancake said:

I agree with pancake, your diamond looks bigger this way!

ElenaM

Rough_Rock
beechezz said:
pancake said:

I agree with pancake, your diamond looks bigger this way!

And bigger is always better :) Well, at least when it's super pretty. :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results