clarity

Jewelry you lust over

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, there is so much jewelry I lust over I would never be finished posting LOL.
The one I have been loving for a while now is this ring:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rt=nc&nma=true&item=280619142739&si=gj3BUQPkoRHlZFJfuh5zccs36P8%253D&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT

Maybe one of the lovely PSers can enjoy...and show off here for us!

There was another ring I was lusting over for even longer. It was an emerald cut Cartier ring from Dover but it seems to have vanished. Maybe someone bought it? It was more than double the price of the above ring. I wish I saved a pic of it. Gorgeous!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, this is a tough one in a way, because I could list SO many!!!

But a few come immediately to mind...I adore AV cushions set in Leon Mege settings :love: ....Wintottys, Lovestreets, Charmy's, and I am sure there are others.

And one more Leon, a gorgeous emerald cut that belongs to Fran Fine:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/mine.55973/

Oh, and everything in the collection of ArtNouveau.... :love:

I keep having to add to this post as long as the edit button is still there!

Here is what I'd consider doing if I had an AV cushion:

edl's gorgeous Van Craeynest...https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/van-craeynest-484-584.99732/?hilit=cushion antique

singer

Brilliant_Rock
Lovey's asscher...her ring has always been my PS favorite!

Attachments

• FAVE PS Ring.bmp
    669.5 KB · Views: 4,956

Trekkie

Brilliant_Rock
Amethyste's 5.13ct lemony pear. :love: :love: :love: It is gorgeous. I am so obsessed that I have ALL her pictures saved in a Lemony folder. Yes, every. Single. One. I am beyond obsessed. It's a sickness... And I don't ever want to recover!

I have a very special milestone coming up in October and I am currently pestering every diamond supplier in Southern Africa to find me a yellow pear. I know fully well it won't be nearly as stunning as Amethyste's and it will probably only be half a carat... But I also want a ray of sunshine living on my finger!

file.jpg

file.jpg

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love DiDiamond's collection.

slg47

Ideal_Rock
some of my favorites (edited to add pics!)

coati
coatisolitaire.jpg

pixies
pixies3stone.jpg

sushi
sushipear.jpg

slg47

Ideal_Rock
and more! pave rings...

frankiextah
frankiextahring_0.jpg

charmypoo
charmypoo1.jpg

charmypoo2.jpg

diamondeye but now for sale on JbEG
diamondeyering.jpg

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
OMG I love Coati's ring. Ymmmmm

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Trekkie|1298969537|2861888 said:
Amethyste's 5.13ct lemony pear. :love: :love: :love: It is gorgeous. I am so obsessed that I have ALL her pictures saved in a Lemony folder. Yes, every. Single. One. I am beyond obsessed. It's a sickness... And I don't ever want to recover!

I have a very special milestone coming up in October and I am currently pestering every diamond supplier in Southern Africa to find me a yellow pear. I know fully well it won't be nearly as stunning as Amethyste's and it will probably only be half a carat... But I also want a ray of sunshine living on my finger!

file.jpg

file.jpg

Awww!!! You make me blush Sweetie!!! You know I wanted to ask you for a long time, I recognize your avatar - I think we know each other from another site... am I wring?

Soon, you'll have more to put into your photo collection as I am actually planning in resetting my pear into a bezel setting. I am still too clumsy and have had to get my pear's prongs redone 4 times already... So... Into a bezel she'll go. :) But shhhhh ;-) I guess I'll make earring with the Trillions I have! :)

Tanzigrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Amethyste - do you mind my asking how much she weighs and/or what her dimensions are. I'm hoping for a large pear-shaped (white) diamond for my 10 year anniversary.

ETA: should have read closer, she's 5.13 carats. What are her dimensions?

BoulderGal

Shiny_Rock
OOOOOO can I play?!?! There are so many gorgeous pieces here, it's hard to choose.

I just love the color of the sapphire and the simplicity of the setting of velogrrrrl's engagement ring. I'd love something similar as my long term weight loss goal :naughty:

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/new-sapphire-e-ring.93394/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/new-sapphire-e-ring.93394/[/URL]

I think BleedBurntOrange has a similar ring with a stunning diamond.

Also, I just adore Kenny's ring--awesome!!!

Perhaps I need a semi bezel reset?!?

Something else I'd love to have is a *real* Cartier trinity ring.

BG

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Tanzigrrl|1299015904|2862403 said:
Amethyste - do you mind my asking how much she weighs and/or what her dimensions are. I'm hoping for a large pear-shaped (white) diamond for my 10 year anniversary.

ETA: should have read closer, she's 5.13 carats. What are her dimensions?

Hey there :wavey:

I attached the cert for you - it's easier than typing all the info :)

PearX-W-CERTi.JPG

LALove

Brilliant_Rock
athenaworth|1299004627|2862231 said:
Me too!!!! That stone and ring is one of my all time faves!! :love: :love: :love: :love:

Anyone know where there's a thread on Coati's OEC?? I can't find anything..

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
LALove|1299018470|2862432 said:
athenaworth|1299004627|2862231 said:
Me too!!!! That stone and ring is one of my all time faves!! :love: :love: :love: :love:

Anyone know where there's a thread on Coati's OEC?? I can't find anything..

i second this. i also wonder where to buy the high carat gold bands. thanks!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
pixies
pixies3stone.jpg

This is one of my recent favorites, but there is so much beautiful eye-candy on this site it is too hard to list them all.

lovemybling

Brilliant_Rock
Amethyste|1299015061|2862401 said:
Trekkie|1298969537|2861888 said:

file.jpg

file.jpg

Awww!!! You make me blush Sweetie!!! You know I wanted to ask you for a long time, I recognize your avatar - I think we know each other from another site... am I wring?

Soon, you'll have more to put into your photo collection as I am actually planning in resetting my pear into a bezel setting. I am still too clumsy and have had to get my pear's prongs redone 4 times already... So... Into a bezel she'll go. :) But shhhhh ;-) I guess I'll make earring with the Trillions I have! :)

Amethyste-
wasn't your OLD setting a bezel in a halo? THAT was one of my ALLLL time favorites.
You need to start a new thread about what you are think about doing to Lemony this time :D

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
lovemybling|1299019883|2862450 said:
Amethyste-
wasn't your OLD setting a bezel in a halo? THAT was one of my ALLLL time favorites.
You need to start a new thread about what you are think about doing to Lemony this time :D

Actually, it was a pronged Halo setting that sat VERY high! the pear diamond was sitting in a yellow gold cup and was extremely hard
to clean. Although it was aesthetically pleasing setting, it was the most difficult to keep in a whole, stones kept popping in and out and I think my the jeweler here saw his weekly pay increased because i'd be there all the time - also snagged it everywhere, punched holes in things and scratched myself with it...

I love the current setting :( I am not a very delicate person I came to learn with time... I bent the tip prongs at least 5 times already - so I guess that a Bezel will probably be better for my pear and also my nerves cause I keep looking down every 5 mins making sure I didn't bend anything.

I am not sure if I'll start a thread... I'll think about it :) It will not be a Halo either... I decided to go understated, all monochrome. 22KT Yellow Gold with floral motifs that I have drawn - with surprise rubies and yellow diamonds :)

RissaLou

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ooo, I missed this thread, SOOOO many preties! It's VERY hard for me to pick my favorites considering how many amazing beauties are accumulated here, but I managed to narrow it down to two that I WISH to recreate some day :appl: Love Love Love! :love:

r1.jpg

r2.jpg

RissaLou

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
slg47|1299000837|2862145 said:
and more! pave rings...

frankiextah
frankiextahring_0.jpg

charmypoo
charmypoo1.jpg

charmypoo2.jpg