shape
carat
color
clarity

JCJD''s "One Ring" is here!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
This is a beauty and it looks lovely on your hand!! So delicate and feminine. I love the uniqueness of the design.
I wish you all of the love and happiness in the world!
36.gif

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Wow!! Thanks so much everybody!! icelady, canuk-gal, sdm, Ivy, libster, palmbaybabe, pearcrazy, cflutist, ginger, ivana, Kaili, and everybody else, thank you so much for your kind words!! I love Pricescope!!!

ginger - He got it at a local B&M in town, I can give the reference for anybody in my area who wants it - just PM me. Basically, this is how he found it - He went in to the store and said, "I''m looking for a simple engagement ring, but not so simple that it''s just a solitaire." And the lady who was helping him at this store literally ran over to another case once she knew what he''d liked so far and grabbed this ring for him to look at - it was set with a pear-cut sapphire instead of a diamond - and he loved it! We were really lucky too. They had this setting in stock, so he didn''t have to pay the current price for platinum!

OK, you asked for it people!! More pictures attached below!!!

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
!!!

RingCollage89101112.JPG

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
!!!

RingCollage1234567.JPG

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
JCJD, you have a very intelligent FH because the design of your ring would look fabulous translated into earrings and a pendant.....just a thought
emwink.gif

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
23.gif
Ooooooh Matata!!!! He is going to KILL you if he ever finds out who put that bug in my ear!! I''ve been obsessing over what to get for my wedding day jewelry, cause I just want a simple solitaire pendant and delicate dropped earrings (I have a very specific image in mind, and nothing fits it!), and that would be perfect!!! Thanks!!!
31.gif

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
I cannot even tell you how much I just LOVE your ring. It is so unique and I have never seen anything like it before! Where did you get it from???

Tisme

Rough_Rock
Wow, that is such a unique ring! I love the brushed and polished platinum on the band - that''s a really nice touch. Oh, and the ''rainbow'' pics are amazing.
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results