shape
carat
color
clarity

It''s Nice to Have OPTIONS!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
WOW
30.gif
Your collection is awesome :)

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
I want the pink halo. Gimme. You'll never miss it.

No, you won't.

11.gif

Now I need to go to the pictures of your bands and pick a partner for that halo. No sense in you shipping just one ring when you can ship me two. I'll be back.
31.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Okay, I''ll take the Tiffany Legacy diamond eternity.

Merry Christmas to me!
9.gif

jmwhite

Rough_Rock
What an absolutely amazing collection! So I second the notion that you should make one thread devoted to your entire jewelry collection!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
!!!

I would post what I said when I saw your pics, but this is a G-rated board.
41.gif

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
MaryAlaina, you have a beautiful collection!! My Mom actually has one of your Tiffany Rings.. I think it's the signature ring or something like that. Anyway, she had hers blinged up a little and had custom bands made for it. They are mady to swoop around both sides, but she never wears it like that unfortunately! Here's the pic... (sorry if this is an inappropriate thread jerk
37.gif
) Thought you might like this though!!!
31.gif

Momtiffring.jpg

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
I''m going to move to LA or NY and just marry a very rich man. I''ve decided my diamond obsession has just reached critical mass.

I wonder if Trump is available again.

Cathers

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/7/2007 2:55:57 PM
Author: MaryAlaina
Last one!
is that very first, and widest band from tiffany as well? A wider version of the etoile?

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
All my yellow good rings, except the channel set and the wide etoile style, are Tiffany. The wide one was a decent copy I found at a wonderful price elsewhere.

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/8/2007 1:22:59 AM
Author: snlee
MA, you have such a fabulous jewelry collection! You should really post all of your beauties in one thread for all of us to drool over!
9.gif
3.gif
30.gif

Can''t I just add all the other stuff to this one????
9.gif

Jypsie

Shiny_Rock
WOW!!!!! I don''t know what to say... I''m in awe of that collection. How fantastic! I dream of the day that I have 1/2 that for a collection.

So, what about color stones? (if there''s more in the thread, I haven''t read it all yet, I''m about to do that.)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results