shape
carat
color
clarity

It's here! My 2.15 Jeff White Asscher Sapphire...set in a ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
First, the usual apology for my hands and I will ALSO throw one out there for my doggie licked window. This is the window with the best light, but also the window that my dogs seem to lick obsessively. Who knows.

Anyway, on to what you want to see! I am SO GLAD that I blew my "me money" savings on this ring. Not only is it absolutely fabulous, but not two days after I wrecked my engagement ring (and no I don''t want to talk about it yet...still sore subject, but it''s insured). So for now (and maybe for always because hubby loves it too!) I am wearing it with my wedding ring.

It was set by a local jeweler here, who did a fabulous job IMO. It was a random stock setting out of one of the Stuller-esque catalogs that they ordered for me, and customized for free! They shaved down the blocky things by the baguettes and also made the pointed prongs. They are Chalmer''s Jewelers in Madison, WI and they are just fab if anyone needs anything. They also rhodium for free!

THE RING:
2.15 Jeff White sapphire, "royal asscher" cut
set in palladium (figured I''d give the metal a try) with about .50 carats of baguettes if I remember correctly.

And for everyone who was wondering, this stone is SO LIVELY in person. I babysit for fun $ (I''m in graduate school) and even the 6 year old girl I was babysitting yesterday said "Your ring is so shiney!" You can most def. see the steps, but I think if you went much darker in color they wouldn''t be as apparent.

TA DA!!!!!

P1010386.jpg

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am so pleasantly shocked at the workmanship of this setting considering it was so inexpensive for what it is...

P1010387.jpg

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is it for now, but I can take more pictures later after work. I just knew that you''d all want them ASAP!

ENJOY!!!!

P1010394.jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOWZA!!!! NF, that is one fabulous stone and I am really happy for you!!!

That ring rocks!!!!
9.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
It is. Absolutely. Stunning!

Turned out fabulous - congrats and enjoy it!

Jen

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Oh, my!!!! It''s absolutely freakin'' gorgeous, neatfreak!

Thanks so much for sharing with us!

So sorry to hear about your e-ring...do you want to talk about it?
7.gif
{HUGS!}

Enjoy that new baby and wear her with pride!!!

Love it!

Cleo

Brilliant_Rock
OMG I had been admiring that stone in your avatar.. what a beautiful sapphire!

The Asscher cut is just perfect and the colour of the stone is stunning.. I love it!

Wow. :)

x

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
That is gorgeous! Can you tell me where you found that sapphire? It''s stunning!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE it! Seriously, that is one of the most beautiful sapphires I have EVER seen!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
It prompted me to finally get in touch wtih Jeff, because I want some sapphires and I just think he is a fabulous cutter!!!

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Finally!

What a killer stone, you lucky luck lady you! And that''s the back-up ring?
20.gif
2.gif
It''s a very elegant choice of setting for a unique stone.

Sorry to hear that your e-ring had an accident, I hope it works out well soon.

So... can we have more pictures of this blue wonder?

metro

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve been waiting for this post! Oooh, how I love this stone! The color makes me think of winter, so lovely!

Please, post close-up shots! Gotta to see more!

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
Wow!!!! That is beautiful!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OH MY GOODNESS, the finished ring is totally STUNNING!!!!!!!! It''s just perfect.....the stone.....the color.....the setting.......and did I say I just love the side view? I''m so sorry about your ER but honestly, this would be an amazing replacement. I guarantee you will receive more compliments on this than you could ever imagine!
30.gif
30.gif

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Siiiiiiiggggghhhh... so beautiful. It is more beautiful in your pictures than in the photos Jeff took! The colour looks much more blue, it doesn't look like there is a hint of grey at all!
30.gif
30.gif

I am so jealous! Wear it in good health, it is a noble stand in for your poor lost e-ring. Scratch that, it isn't just a stand in, it is a gorgeous e-ring!

Can you take some super close ups so we can see the steps etc?

DD
35.gif

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Neat Freak! It''s gorgeous!
36.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
OMG, Neatfreak, that ring is ABSOLUTEY STUNNING!! I love it!! The color of that sapphire is to die for!!! Enjoy it!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Neatfreak - Congrats! It is beautiful!
30.gif
30.gif
Enjoy it.
How do you like the Palladium? I''m considering it for my ering. Any pros or cons to share?

Congrats again!
36.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Oh my--stunning! Many more close up shots please!!

cheers--Sharon

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
REALLY eye-catching!!!! Very fetching! Enjoy!!!! LOVE the stone AND setting!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful stone Neatfreak!! Love the color and the setting you chose!

Cachette
1.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, I have been waiting for these pictures. Your ring is beautiful!!!!!!!! The color is absolutely gorgeous. I love the setting you chose.

Could we have many more close up pictures please?????
36.gif

Linda

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
So beautiful! I bet you can''t stop staring at it!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
WOW - beautiful! I love it! You must be thrilled with that gorgeous ring. Great job all the way around! It''s wonderful
36.gif

Sorry to hear that you had an incident with your ering. This new beauty must help take your mind off it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results