shape
carat
color
clarity

It's here! My 2.15 Jeff White Asscher Sapphire...set in a ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
Just GORGEOUS!!! Your sapphire is just freakin' stunning.
30.gif
30.gif
It would of just been as gorgeous if it was mounted in a 25 cent gumball machine ring.
31.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
NEATFREAK!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

It''s too die for sooooo amazing. Love the setting. ENJOY!!!
36.gif

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
I love the color of that Sapphire!!!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my stars, that is gorgeous! I really love that!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think I passed out.

Holy mother of WOW!! That ring is beyond stunning. I''m so desperately drooling right now. Must get towel.

I don''t just love it. I ADORE it. YAY neatfreak!

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Ooh, I have been waiting for these pictures. Your ring is so frickin gorgeous. I adore that sapphire (note to self -- must call Jeff), and it looks great in that setting. I love the side view; I don''t think I''ve seen the "truffle" style prongs before with baguette side stones.

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!!! That is stunning!!!! I loooooove it. Really, really love it. Congrats on a gorgeous piece! I am sad to hear something happened to your ering, as it was one of my faves as well
7.gif
However, as you said, what good timing! Can't be too sad with that beauty on your finger!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! Sorry to hear about your ering. Enjoy your new ring!!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone!!!! And thanks Diamondseeker for providing Jeff''s link. He''s great and I would highly recommend getting stones from him!

I promise promise I will take more pictures ASAP, but unfortunately I am in and out of meetings at school all day, so I can''t do it until at least tonight!

And as for my ering, thanks for everyone''s condolences...it just sucks there is no way around it and it''s my fault. But this does make me feel a teeeeensy bit better!

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, NF, that is gorgeous!!!
30.gif
I would love to see some close up shots of that setting!!!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Amazing ring! It looks very good with your wedding band.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Wow! I love how the steps really show in that blueness! Stunning!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pretty!!!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
beautiful neatfreak, just beautiful! (note the green, as in green with envy ova heah!)

i''m sorry about your ering.
7.gif
we''re all here for you, whenever you are ready.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think I am in love
30.gif
30.gif
Congrats, by chance can we get some close ups
12.gif
Bellisimo!!!
36.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Neatfreak, I "think" it looks just gorgeous. I can''t say for sure, because of the ohsodistantohsosmall pics you took.
11.gif
So, I''m reserving all gushing for the CLOSEUPS I''m positive will be forthcoming.
tapping.gif

And I''m really sorry to hear about youknowwhat.
7.gif

TaraLeigh

Rough_Rock
LOL - I will have to save my gushing as well... I just can''t seeeeee it!! But from what I can tell it looks loverly!!

I can''t even imagine what happened to your ering - but don''t worry, that is what you bought insurance for - chin up!
16.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Neatfreak - WOW! From what I can tell, that ring looks AMAZING!

I need to see close-ups of that sapphire stat! I mean, I''ve seen the one in your av, and I have been IN LOVE ever since! I''ve even emailed Jeff a time or two to get some prices on a pink stone - morganite or tourmaline, but now I''m thinking sapphire!

I can''t wait to see more pics of it!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/1/2008 4:02:45 PM
Author: Ellen
Neatfreak, I ''think'' it looks just gorgeous. I can''t say for sure, because of the ohsodistantohsosmall pics you took.
11.gif
So, I''m reserving all gushing for the CLOSEUPS I''m positive will be forthcoming.
tapping.gif

Lol. You guys are too funny. I promise I will do my BEST to get you some closeups ASAP. I just didn''t have time in the literally 5 minutes I had to spare this morning to put pics up just for you guys.
2.gif

But really. I promise. Scouts honor!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/1/2008 4:45:29 PM
Author: neatfreak

Lol. You guys are too funny. I promise I will do my BEST to get you some closeups ASAP. I just didn''t have time in the literally 5 minutes I had to spare this morning to put pics up just for you guys.
2.gif

But really. I promise. Scouts honor!
I know you will, just teasin ya!
2.gif
I can''t wait to see it though....
daydreaming.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
neatfreak- that ring is
30.gif
stunning
30.gif
I definitely plan to be getting in on the Jeff White action eventually. He is amazing. And I too would love (require.. demand) many more pics, and closer shots too!!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh I''m in love with it! It''s beautiful! Congrats on getting such a find!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I cannot get over that stone! I have been looking at it ever since it was posted as "sold" a couple of weeks back - in fact, I loved that stone so much, i put myself on the email list for the gem scoop as a result!

It is just too beautiful - it looks great and is light enought to be sparkly and still show all the cuts in it too!

It looks fabulous in that setting, and actually looks really great as a set with your WB....congrats on a beautiful new ring!

cinnamon013

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous ring and stone. Can''t wait to see closer shots. I''m now a big fan of Jeff''s work. I''ve been emailing with him to try and figure out what I want. He is very nice and his work is fantastic!

sera

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
OHHHHHHH HOLY COW!!!!!!! I just L.O.V.E.LOVE. that sapphire... and seeing it set now... WOW... it''s one of the prettiest ever!!!! That blue looks perfect for an Asscher cut! Keep the pics coming and please, if you could, some close-ups.
30.gif

pjean

Brilliant_Rock
Definitely the perfect combination of light and blue! Gorgeous.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Wow! I usually prefer the royal blue sapphires, but with that asscher cut the color is just incredible. It''s really beautiful! Congratulations (and hope your ering gets fixed soon -- but maybe not because this one is gorgeous!).

Missrocks

Brilliant_Rock
I love it! Congratulations. I must say, you have a totally unique ring. Trust me, like most everyone else here I spend hours online drooling, and this really is one of a kind! That color with that cut..
18.gif
..Must have close-ups!

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/1/2008 5:48:08 PM
Author: violet3
I cannot get over that stone! I have been looking at it ever since it was posted as ''sold'' a couple of weeks back - in fact, I loved that stone so much, i put myself on the email list for the gem scoop as a result!

It is just too beautiful - it looks great and is light enought to be sparkly and still show all the cuts in it too!

It looks fabulous in that setting, and actually looks really great as a set with your WB....congrats on a beautiful new ring!
Me too. I would have snapped that beauty up in a minute if I had seen it first.

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
That is one beautiful looking sapphire. The color is amazing.
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results