shape
carat
color
clarity

It's HERE!! It's HERE!!! My VC Emilya Halo is AMAZING!!

Twinmama02

Rough_Rock
For a good while now I have been on my journey to have my 10 year anniversary ring made & thanks to you all in the Pricescope community, it is finally on my finger!! I almost tackled the Fed Ex guy when he came to the door! :D So, I ended up getting my stone from B2C Jewels, I was initially looking for an antique cushion but couldn't get the size I wanted in my price range. After I determined that size was, in fact, more important to me, I opted instead for a beautiful modern cushion with good light performance. :naughty: B2C was very helpful & professional and shipped the stone to VC for me, no problem.

Diamond Specs:
Carat: 1.56
Color: G/H
Clarity: VS2

Once Victor received my stone I contacted him to, sort of, tell him 'my vision' and he was very gracious to even take my call at all as it was the end of his work day in California. In the end, I literally needed to tell him nothing because he is such a pro at what he does that he almost needs no explanation! I think that sometimes we can do too much reading & learning when really the pro's know what they are doing. No micromanaging needed. But God bless him for answering my stupid questions. :lol: He received the stone around July4th weekend and I just got the completed ring today; so a total of 4 wks and 2 days! Not too shabby! This ring is even more dainty & delicately fabulous than I even imagined! I cannot even believe that he can do what he does SO WELL...Thank you Victor Canera!! :clap:

(Pardon my terrible camera skills! I am too excited to read the thread on how to take better pics of diamonds right now) SO... without further adieu...! :lickout: :love: :appl:

img_8426.jpg

img_5305.jpg

img_8437.jpg

img_8427.jpg

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty and I'm sure well worth the wait! We need more close up shots, please! :cheeky:

Twinmama02

Rough_Rock
I totally will once I figure out how to take better ones! Just getting these was a task. LOL :wall:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous Emilya!!! It makes your beautiful center stone truly pop and make it center stage. Victor's halo's are so beautiful and delicate. What are the specs of the birthstones? It's such a wonderful detail.
Enjoy wearing your stunning ring.

We indeed need lots more pics.

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your anniversary and beautiful new ring. I love love love a haloed cushion! :love:

Twinmama02

Rough_Rock
Here are a few more pics with me experimenting with macro photography. This is the best I can do for now. :dance:

img_8442.jpg

img_8448.jpg

img_5309.jpg

img_5310.jpg

RandG

Brilliant_Rock
Just beautiful! Congratulations and in addition to sharing more photos of your stunning ring, can you also share your skin care regimen? Your hands look amazing!!!

dollyanjuli

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
more pics from different angles! Did you get diamonds on the doughnut?

Also, size specs of your center diamond please =) It looks SO huge on your finger!!

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
It looks amazing!!! Victor never ceased to impress! You have lovely hands too!!!! I bet you can't take your eyes of it! What are the dimensions of your cushion if you don't mind me asking?

Twinmama02

Rough_Rock
Thank you guys! I did get diamonds on the struts and the doughnut so I will work on some different angles for pictures. The measurements of the stone are 6.72x 6.47x 4.35 mm. It faces that much larger than I thought! I am thrilled with it!

Twinmama02

Rough_Rock
Thanks about my hands! I've been using Rodan & Fields on my face so perhaps rubbing it into my hands has helped too. :wink2:

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my! Your ring is exquisite and your excitement is infectious!!
Enjoy your lovely blingy in good health and much happiness! :wavey:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats another beautiful ring made by Victor!!! :clap:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Gorgeous ring and hands! You rock it!

cheers--Sharon

Twinmama02

Rough_Rock
Acinom: The secret birthstones stones are peridot and blue topaz.

Scarlett1

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous!!! Looks fab on your hand :love:
Ps I have secret birthstones in my own ring, also peridot and topaz, he's peridot I'm topaz :D

Twinmama02

Rough_Rock
Scarlett1|1407402475|3727787 said:
Absolutely gorgeous!!! Looks fab on your hand :love:
Ps I have secret birthstones in my own ring, also peridot and topaz, he's peridot I'm topaz :D

Haha, too cute! I am peridot & he is topaz. I guess our 2 birth months are compatible!
:appl:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful TM...the pave/metal work looks so delicate!

Twinmama02

Rough_Rock
tyty333|1407428173|3727916 said:
It's beautiful TM...the pave/metal work looks so delicate!

Thank you! Yes, I wish these pictures better showed just how delicate and beautiful it actually is. :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring and beautiful hands. :love: Enjoy in health and happiness! :appl:

Madison2

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is Gorgeous!!! :love:
And you really should consider doing a hand commerical, you have lovely hands.
Congrats on our new upgrade ring!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results