shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW ID Jewelry knocks it out of the park!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
:wavey: Hi guys! I never post anymore but I've got something too good not to share! I am over the moon with this ring! Long story short, I had an oval for several years, but, grew tired of that so I traded it in for a 1.83 G SI2 round at a local B and M store. I hated, hated, hated (did I say hated?) the setting and with a major anniversary and a major birthday on the horizon, now is the time for a reset! I've always loved three stones especially the round with pear variety. Every time I am in Tiffany or Harry Winston I head straight for that setting. While I was spinning my heels and obsessing over pics to find the PERFECT ring, my hubby was in NY, popped into IDJ and ordered a ring. Poof. Just like that. While I was shocked...I didn't worry for a second. I've ordered several things from them and every one has been perfect. This is no exception. I am not a photographer by any stretch of the imagination so my pics surely won't capture the beauty of this thing. I've seen this setting done by a dozen vendors. Harry Winston is (WAS) my favorite. Folks, this setting is as nice as Harry's. Ok. No more blabbering! Let's see if I can post some pics.

image_3203.jpg

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
I don't know why all my pictures are sideways...You get the idea anyway. I hope.

SparklySoprano

Brilliant_Rock
Love this ring! So gorgeous! Glad you found your dream setting, and that hubby had the awesome thought to order it for you. :appl: Enjoy!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
SparklySoprano|1426640367|3848857 said:
Love this ring! So gorgeous! Glad you found your dream setting, and that hubby had the awesome thought to order it for you. :appl: Enjoy!

Thank you so much! It was certainly bold of DH, that's for sure!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh its just lovely. And huge!

Madison2

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your new ring!
It is gorgeous! ID Jewelry did a great job!

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring. Your others are beautiful too. Lots of bling on that poor little finger!!

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous ring! What are the dimensions and ct weight of the side stones?

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful stone and ring, and I love the grouchy ring model too!!!!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So big and beautiful! It looks fabulous on your hand. Enjoy wearing it.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks gorgeous on you! :love: Please post more pics. :appl:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its beautiful! The size, the proportions, the claws - everything!

And I have to ask also, what is your nail polish? I am constantly on the hunt for that exact subtle shade of clean pink!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Madison2|1426642910|3848874 said:
Congratulations on your new ring!
It is gorgeous! ID Jewelry did a great job!

Thanks so much! They really did. And they're so easy to work with!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
swingirl|1426651929|3848919 said:
Gorgeous ring. Your others are beautiful too. Lots of bling on that poor little finger!!

Thank you!!! Ha! It is indeed lots of bling. I hope my finger can make it through! :naughty:

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
ricezo|1426666318|3848955 said:
Gorgeous ring! What are the dimensions and ct weight of the side stones?

Thank you! Oh gosh. I am the worst Pricescoper because I don't really know. The center stone is just shy of 8mm. The total weight of the pears is .62. I hope that helps!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results