shape
carat
color
clarity

ID Jewelry 10 and 15 point eternity bands

LALove

Brilliant_Rock
My sister and her good friend both recently purchased eternity bands from IDJ to use as wedding bands and they are GORGEOUS!

They're both platinum F/G color SI1- eye clean.

They sparkle like mad and both girls are thrilled with them and said they were as nice and sparkly as the ones they tried on at Tiffany and other jewelry stores.

IMO they are definitely lovely- even and uniform prong work, well matched diamonds, well cut and eye clean (to see any inclusions- which there are not many of- you have to get really close and really look for them).

IDJ rushed both rings as they were ordered pretty last minute for a 1st anniversary surprise and wedding and both made it in plenty of time. Their prices were well below many other quotes I requested for same size/quality.

First up is the one with .15 stones- size 5.5 (her e-ring is a 2 carat/8mm H&A).

photo_338.jpg

photo_339.jpg

photo_3__1_.jpg

photo_340.jpg

LALove

Brilliant_Rock
Next is the one with .10 stones- size 4.25 (her e-ring is a 2.5 carat/approx 8mm chunky cushion).

image__1_4.jpeg

image__2_10.jpeg

_127.jpeg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
squeeeeeeee!!!! Both of your friends are very lucky ladies!! Gorgeous bands!!! I love how they both look so perfect w each of the 2 different sets!! What a great friend you are to help them find such beautiful bands - and probably at a fabulous price - YAY IDJ!! (and YAY you, LALove, for helping out!)

:appl: :appl: :appl:

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock
Outstanding! :appl: :appl: Both ladies have exquisite ER's and the eternities you helped pick makes them stand out in such a tasteful yet blingy way. May I add, what beautiful hands!!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful bands but I really love the gold bracelet on the second .10 hand. Do you happen to know what it is?

LALove

Brilliant_Rock
AprilBaby|1381350839|3534892 said:
Beautiful bands but I really love the gold bracelet on the second .10 hand. Do you happen to know what it is?

Thanks for the nice comments everyone! IDJ was awesome to work with and my sis and her friend love their sets. :)

@AprilBaby - I'm 90% sure that's from J Crew last year. They have a similar link bracelet out now.. :)

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! SOmehow the 10 pointers look larger! I really like the pairing of the 10 pointers with the round halo though...I am surprised how much the whole look balances itself out with the split shank and halo + the larger pointers in her eternity!

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
LA, wow beautiful rings from I D and gorgeous engagement rings - love both sets - so nice you were able to help them out. :wavey:

LALove

Brilliant_Rock
pandabee|1381355338|3534932 said:
Beautiful! SOmehow the 10 pointers look larger! I really like the pairing of the 10 pointers with the round halo though...I am surprised how much the whole look balances itself out with the split shank and halo + the larger pointers in her eternity!
Actually the first set of pics are the 15 pointers. :)

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, they look really beautiful, and both of your friends have amazing erings!! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results