shape
carat
color
clarity

I've been holding out on you....

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I had a big birthday this year so my husband gave me what I wanted, cash :naughty: . I spent months figuring out what I wanted and then where I wanted to buy my birthday jewelry. I have always wanted a milgrained bezel diamond pendant and two thin diamond bands. A local B&M was having a killer sale so I got all three pieces. :appl: Princesss was sweet enough to take some photos at our recent GTG. Enjoy :bigsmile:

First up, my new pendant! .5 ct, WG, 18" chain.

IMG_6572.JPG

IMG_6581.JPG

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here are my *thin* diamond bands. I bought them to flank my Tessa band but I am sure I will switch them around. I thought about wearing them with my wedding band since my e-ring is about to spend a lot of time in the safe.

IMG_6558.JPG

IMG_6564.JPG

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you Tuckins!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
My mom bought me this ring when I was in college. My first pieces of diamond jewelry. It is a sweet little ring. .3ctw in WG.

IMG_6519.JPG

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love your new pieces - they're all just lovely! Thanks for sharing!

Why oh why is your ering about to spend lots of time in the safe?

manderz

Brilliant_Rock
I love love love your pendant! It's so beautiful! The bands are so cute too!

Why is your ering going to go into hiding?

iugurl

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful! I love the pendant and the bands! So pretty! :appl:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
What awesome new pieces! Happy Birthday to you! Those bands are killer and look great with your Tessa band. Why is your ering going to the safe?

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am not going to wear my e-ring once I start seeing clients in August. There are a few reasons why but basically I don't want to have any extra distractions. Good thing is my diamond always looks huge when I don't wear it for a few days ;))

Thanks Yenny! Yes, I love how they look stacked!

iugurl, thank you!

manderz, it was more difficult than I thought finding thin, inexpensive diamond bands.

MGR, thank you!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh Tacori -- really lovely! The bands look great with your Tessa ring, and that pendant is just perfect!

A big birthday BTW... I didn't know you were turning 21! :bigsmile:

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Dee! How are ya lady?!? Still in Chicago? Oh yes, being 21 is great. ;)) I love how the bezel really beefs up a smaller stone. I feel it looks way bigger than 1/2 ct.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous pieces Tacori!!

I especially like the delicate milgrain on the pendant :love:

I didn't realise you were starting to see clients already - good luck!!

manderz

Brilliant_Rock
Tacori E-ring|1301360469|2882251 said:
manderz, it was more difficult than I thought finding thin, inexpensive diamond bands.

!
I know what you mean! I briefly shopped around for some too, and had an awful time trying to find just the right size. I eventually gave up on the quest.

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Such pretty new pieces! I have a .51 princess that has been itching to get set into a bezel set pendant! I need to stop procrastinating and just do it!!!! Enjoy your beautiful new jewelry! I :love: those bands flanking the bezel set eternity!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yssie, time flies huh? I am really excited to see real clients. Eek!

manderz, I got a great deal on all three pieces. Hope you find some. When you stop looking probably!

Lil M, DO IT! The milgrain turned out well. The store only has the pendant in polished YG so they ordered this for me. I love how the milgrain lets the diamond shine even more IMHO. Are you going to set it on a point or regular?

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a beautiful pendant Tacori, and it looks HUGE on you!!! I would have never in a million years said that was a half
carat. It looks like a carat at least! Awesome! Love the bands too! I love your stack! Congrats and happy birthday!!!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Love your 2 bands surrounding your Tessa ring. Your milgrain pendant is gorgeous and the milgrain is the perfect touch...not to mention it looks great on you. Happy belated birthday!

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Tacori E-ring|1301362697|2882288 said:
Yssie, time flies huh? I am really excited to see real clients. Eek!

manderz, I got a great deal on all three pieces. Hope you find some. When you stop looking probably!

Lil M, DO IT! The milgrain turned out well. The store only has the pendant in polished YG so they ordered this for me. I love how the milgrain lets the diamond shine even more IMHO. Are you going to set it on a point or regular?

LOL! I will do it soon, I promise. I've just been hesitant since it's an I1 and I want to make sure that the inclusions aren't obvious. It will be kite-set, for sure. And milgrain. I must have milgrain.

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
Are you in Chicago? Where do you get the pendant done?

luckky

Shiny_Rock

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great pieces! They look great on you. Happy belated birthday.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love your new pieces Tacori...just LOVE them! The pendant is perfection and the rings still let your Tessa ring shine. Plus you are one of the best hand models on PS. ;))

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are all beautiful, love how the thin bands look with your Tessa ring!!!! happy belated birthday.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, I was fortunate enough to get to see these in person, and they are really beautiful!!! :love: She still has one of my favorite e-rings of all time on this site! The milgrain bezel on the pendant just adds so much and looks great with her rings! (For the one who asked, she bought it in NC.)

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful gifts!! Happy belated birthday!!

Enjoy your lovely new jewellery!

Cachette :))

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh the pendant and bands are just beautiful!!!! I love the milgrain on the pendant and the way the bands looks surrounding your tessa band. Happy belated birthday!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Tacori, they are gorgeous! I love the pendant, and the bands look great flanking your Tessa ring!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results