shape
carat
color
clarity

i need help finding this ring please

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sparkle_Girl

Shiny_Rock
does anyone have more information on the extremely gorgous ring?.... every post i find it in says that it is (jennifer''s) please i need info

lalalatfgyh.JPG

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
I believe, but might be wrong, that that ring belongs to Lions, Tigers & Bears (formerly known as Jennifer5973). I can't find where it's from, but Kaleigh, MrsSalvo, or one of the other longtime members probably knows.

Whiteflash has also made many sets like that, you might want to give them a call.

mrsv

Brilliant_Rock
LTB bought her jewelry from a local B&M and not from a PS vendor. If you go back through her posts you can see she even talks about how her stone it not a true H&A and it is still quite fabulous.
I think you could have something similar made by someone with a decent bench, but from what I can tell LTB no longer posts here....
15.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/8/2008 10:44:47 AM
Author: mrsv
LTB bought her jewelry from a local B&M and not from a PS vendor. If you go back through her posts you can see she even talks about how her stone it not a true H&A and it is still quite fabulous.
I think you could have something similar made by someone with a decent bench, but from what I can tell LTB no longer posts here....
15.gif
HI:

I was just going to post the same thing--that she bought all her fabu jewels from her local jeweller and I don''t think she ever disclosed who it was. But as NF mentioned WF designes something similiar as does Memoire.

cheers--Sharon

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/8/2008 10:48:55 AM
Author: canuk-gal
Date: 11/8/2008 10:44:47 AM

Author: mrsv

15.gif
HI:

I was just going to post the same thing--that she bought all her fabu jewels from her local jeweller and I don''t think she ever disclosed who it was. But as NF mentioned WF designes something similiar as does Memoire.

cheers--Sharon

I was going to say it looks like a Memoire setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results