shape
carat
color
clarity

I''m new and wanted to say hello!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hamalian

Rough_Rock
1.gif
Just wanted to say hello to Pricescope. I have been lurking for a long time and really enjoy looking at everybody's pretty rings. I wanted to share my rings and say hello to everybody. I have been married for 6 years now and still love my wedding set. Hope you like the pics!

I am having trouble downloading my pics (it says my pics are too large) Can somebody help me? Thanks

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Hi and welcome!

File size must be less than 100KB. It''s helpful to size them down to 72dpi, and then choose 4X6ish size.

If you have photoshop, you can choose "save for web and devices" this is the easiest.

Can''t wait to see your photos!

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome!
I use Paint to resize everything... cuz I don''t have PS in this new Vista Laptop... bleh to Vista... haha!

If you resize in Paint, make it like, visually around 3 or 4 inches... so like, if it''s taking up more than your screen can show... size it to like 10%

RxTechRN2b

Brilliant_Rock
Hello, I''m a long-time lurker but recent poster as well. Looking forward to your pictures. I''m on break before my last year of nursing clinicals, and instead of getting ahead in my studies, cleaning my apartment, and working out, I''m sitting in front of the television reading Pricescope on my blackberry every day. This place is very addictive. I love pictures and reading about diamonds as much as getting and wearing them!

hamalian

Rough_Rock
Hi again everybody, it''s so nice to have so much help. Hang in there, I''m still trying. So sorry!

hamalian

Rough_Rock
I''m sure I will get this right one of these days. I put the last picture in my aviator because I could not download anymore pics. I''m not the smartest when it comes to computers and downloading. Anyway, I will try to take more better pics and make them bigger for you all to see. Hope you like the pics. I''m on this website almost everyday and everybody seems so nice and the pics of the rings are all pretty. Thanks again.

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
OOhhhhh!! They are small pics but, believe me, we can see the gorgeous-ness of your rings!

So beautiful!

nclrgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome! Thank you for sharing your rings! They are absolutely beautiful!!

GemALLogist

Shiny_Rock
Welcome to PS....so happy you''re here. Your rings are gorgeous....we need more pictures. If you''ve been lurking then you know you won''t get away without MORE, MORE, MORE!!!!!!!!!!!
emotion-5.gif

hamalian

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much for all your nice comments. I promise better ring pics and bigger ones. It''s really fun to see what everybodys wearing.

Futuremrss

Shiny_Rock
OOOOHHH...Very pretty!!!!! Love the sapphires!!!! I think the pictures could be a little bigger.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hello and Welcome beautiful sapphire and diamond rings!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/4/2008 11:33:37 AM
Author: coatimundi
Beautiful set! I''d love to see close ups too!
HI:

Yes, supersize those babies!!
3.gif

cheers--Sharon

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
More more! Please post more!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello hamalian, and welcome
35.gif
to Prciescope!

Yes, we will definitely need more pictures and bigger ones with lots of details. Now you KNOW we''re into details, right?
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results