shape
carat
color
clarity

I''M ENGAGED....here they are

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/20/2007 11:34:45 AM
Author: louisvgirl
Thanks ladies for your kind words. I''m glad you all like it. So I have a question. Do you ladies still stare at your ring on a daily basis? Or does this obsessive behavior decline with time? (because at this point, it''s only been 3 days, I''m surprised I have not got into a car accident while looking at my ring while driving)
10.gif
It''s been a little over 4 months, and I still stare at mine ALL the time! I hope that feeling NEVER goes away!
30.gif

hearts-arrows_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks ladies for your kind words. I''m glad you all like it. So I have a question. Do you ladies still stare at your ring on a daily basis? Or does this obsessive behavior decline with time? (because at this point, it''s only been 3 days, I''m surprised I have not got into a car accident while looking at my ring while driving)
10.gif
Your ring is fabulous! I too thought it was 3cts. Congrats on your engagement!
I stare at mine all day, in fact I''m checking it out right now, and it''s been nearly 1 year. I hope I never get tired of staring at my ring because it''s one of my favorite things to do. I am still amazed at how it sparkles everywhere I go. Sometimes I make my husband look how it sparkles too. He loves that I love my ring. It makes him proud that he was the one who gave me this amazingly beautiful gift of love.

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous.
1.gif

louisvgirl

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/21/2007 3:00:15 AM
Author: hearts-arrows_girl

10.gif
Your ring is fabulous! I too thought it was 3cts. Congrats on your engagement!
I stare at mine all day, in fact I''m checking it out right now, and it''s been nearly 1 year. I hope I never get tired of staring at my ring because it''s one of my favorite things to do. I am still amazed at how it sparkles everywhere I go. Sometimes I make my husband look how it sparkles too. He loves that I love my ring. It makes him proud that he was the one who gave me this amazingly beautiful gift of love.
Okay, that''s good to know. My daughter was laughing at me yesterday because I just kept turning my hand in every direction looking at it in all angles. She thought I was weird. My fiance (that takes some getting used to) also loves that I love my ring. He too feels proud that he was the one who gave it to me.
30.gif

louisvgirl

Shiny_Rock
Thanks San Diego Lady! You know I meant to post to you a few weeks ago during the So. Cal. Fires. I know that you were out there. I''m in Stevenson Ranch. The fire out here was up the hill. Those days, were unbelievable! thank goodness, all that is over with.
6.gif

louisvgirl

Shiny_Rock
Thanks San Diego Lady...I absolutely love it! A little obsessed with cleaning and staring at it! I think I will be a habitual cleaner.

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is utterly GORGEOUS! My gracious, soooo big and BEAUTIFUL! I just LOVE it! I think once a habitual cleaner, always a habitual cleaner, I''ve been doing it CONSTANTLY for almost 6 years!!! With the old ring and my current one!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
*Insert whiny voice here* I WANT SIZE 3.75 FINGERS TOO!
39.gif

But oh no, I gotta have 4.75, which isn't tooooooo bad, I guess... but those dang huge FLOPPY earlobes I have definitely need major LIPO!!!
14.gif

Oh well, enough about me...
20.gif
1.gif
9.gif
your ring is gorgeous, and the diamond looks huge!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
What kind of wedding ring are you planning on?

Congratulations on your engagement!

louisvgirl

Shiny_Rock
Thank you ladies....well I want an eternity band with 8 or 10 pointers. When my BF received the ring he thought it would look much bigger than it did. Then when he proposed and gave me the ring, he honestly said "I thought it would look much bigger on your hand!" It measures 8.10 x 8.14. Then he said "yeah, you need that eternity band to make it really pop!" YES!! She shoots.............she scores.................
36.gif
ahhh....I think I''ll go with the 10 pointers.
18.gif
Now there are times when he has said "it looks like a 2.5 in that angle". I think he experiences diamond shrinkage.
31.gif
i

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results