shape
carat
color
clarity

I love my new ID Jewelry half eternity!

Orchid Lei

Shiny_Rock
Thanks to Pricescope, I found ID Jewelry and I am now the proud owner of an 11 stone 0.77 tcw (7 pt stones) excellent cut, F-G, SI1-2 half eternity! I wear it alone on my 3.75 finger and it's PERFECT. :appl:

I cannot say how pleased I am with the quality and service at ID Jewelry. Nobody beats their prices. I got a few quotes for different pieces and their low prices made it difficult to choose only one piece! lol When I finally set my heart on the half eternity, Tami had it made and sent me pictures. Unfortunately, it wasn't exactly what I had envisioned (although it was a gorgeous ring) and Tami had it recast at no charge. I was amazed! She sent pictures of the new ring and I LOVED it. :love:

Tami was absolutely wonderful to work with, she took time to answer all my questions and concerns. She me me feel like I was her only client!

Here are some pictures. I will try to take decent hand shots later.

ring1_1.jpg

ring2_0.jpg

ring3_0.jpg

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
I love it! It looks really well made and the stones look great. You have such teeny tiny little fingers!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its beautiful...I can see why you love it!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Looks great on you! I'd love to see more handshots when you get a chance.

mocha2204

Shiny_Rock
This is very very gorgeous and I have been going back and forth between half eternity ring or 5 stone rings in a shared prong as well.
When I look at your pictures, I think they are perfect in every way!!! and I am leaning towards half eternity now :)

Would you mind sharing more pictures? cant get enough of it!
and my finger is a G so we are about the same size

Congratulations on owning one of the most beautiful ring I have ever seen :appl: :love:

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! I can see why you love it!!!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring! I recently bought a band from ID Jewelry as well, and I can't say enough about the quality & customer service.

Your ring is sublime.

Trekkie

Brilliant_Rock
Oooooooooh! It's so pretty! I love it!

More handshots, please!

Orchid Lei

Shiny_Rock
I'm working on the hand shots!!

mocha2204 said:
This is very very gorgeous and I have been going back and forth between half eternity ring or 5 stone rings in a shared prong as well.
When I look at your pictures, I think they are perfect in every way!!! and I am leaning towards half eternity now :)

Would you mind sharing more pictures? cant get enough of it!
and my finger is a G so we are about the same size

Congratulations on owning one of the most beautiful ring I have ever seen :appl: :love:

I had the same dilemma between the 5 stone or the half eternity. I chose the half for now and I'll get the 5 stone in a few years, at the latest for my 40th birthday! (I'm still in my 20's. lol)

mocha2204

Shiny_Rock
That is a good idea Orchid Lei as I also think that 5 stone rings (the big one like a total of 1 carat or more) look more senior compared to a slim eternity ring.
and I am also in my early 20s :lol:

I am talking to tami now about the possibility of purchasing one ring, thanks for your post that I found them
and I agree that their prices are great!

Is half eternity ring (11 stones) comfy to wear and would you mind sharing more pics? cant get get enough of them
and are you gonna buy a ring spacer? cause of the possibility that eternity ring's diamond will eat the e-ring's prongs :(

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
It's lovely!!!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
that's beautiful! do you have any with your ring? :love: congrats! That just looks like the perfect size :appl:

Orchid Lei

Shiny_Rock
Sorry it's taking so long to add hand shots, having some trouble with posting pics.

Mocha, to answer your question, I wear this band as a stand alone wedding ring. I wear my e-ring on my right hand, so there is no need for a spacer. :)

Lenamama

Shiny_Rock
Very pretty...!

mocha2204

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the answer Orchid Lei, appreciate it.

can I ask you one more thing? do they shine like craaazyy? :)

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Orchid, I am most likely going to get some quotes from ID jewelry for a 10pt eternity ring. I like the profile of yours. I am wondering if you know how high it sits off of your finger? And did you have to give them tons of direction to get this end result? I know you mentioned the first cast came back not exactly as you had envisioned. This is the one I'm thinking of getting...
http://www.idjewelryonline.com/product_info.php?cPath=22_53&products_id=7109

Orchid Lei

Shiny_Rock
I'm sad to report that that after 2 months of wear, my ring showed 2 loose stones. I sent it back to IDJ, they said it was normal wear and tear and tightened it at no charge. I got it back last week and there was still one loose stone. :(

I think this is due do the stones not all being equal in diameter (you can definitely tell they are not all the same size of 7 pointers) and some prongs being not exactly set alike (different space between each stone). I'm no expert, but this is my theory.

I think I paid such a low price that this is the quality I got. I find this unfortunate since quality and durability is really what I was looking for and thought I had just hit a great deal. I would have paid more to have something sturdy.

I will not be ordering again from IDJewelry. Maybe I just got unlucky, I don't know.

However, I cannot say anything negative about their customer service. Tami was always courteous and kind.

I hope others will have better experiences.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results