shape
carat
color
clarity

I have the wax!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Ok guys, I think I am happy with it! and excited
36.gif

So I thought I would post it, since i know everyone likes to see the wax models. Also, any comments? Anything I should change?

I was planning pave on the vertical edge of the halo also, so I think I am going to let them know that.

I like how the shank is angled to meet the halo on the inner part, but the outer part goes straight up. Perhaps I should have them parallel, both at an angle?

That''s all I am thinking right now. Comments welcome
9.gif

icekidWAX.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
icekid,
Wow the wax molds look amazing!!!! I wouldn''t change a thing!!! They look great, the ring is going to be awesome!!!
30.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
cool icekid!
36.gif
i think pave on the outer edge of the halo would be a great addition!
18.gif
it's going to look divine!
36.gif

appletini

Ideal_Rock
pave on the side of the halo would look great...more bling. I can''t wait to see the finished product. I would love to have an octagonal halo...to bad my BF isn''t a halo fan.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow Icekid! That wax
30.gif
. I cannot wait to see what the finished product looks like on your hand.
36.gif

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t wait ti see THAT finished project! What a beauty! I agree with te pave o the outer edge - my ring as that and i love it! :)

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
YUM!!!! An octagonal halo is my fave as well. I agree re: pave on the other halo edge--great idea!!

What will the prongs look like?

It''s going to be GORGEOUS!!!!!

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow!!! That is just wonderful!!! That is great.. I cannot WAIT to see the finished product!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
MY GOD that is going to be a freaking gorgeous ring. Seriously, I''m already salivating at the wax. Personally, I wouldn''t change a thing. It looks absolutely perfect.

stretch4

Ideal_Rock
I wouldn''t change a thing either!!

Man, if the wax makes my jaw drop, imagine what will happen when you post pictures of the actual ring!!
31.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock

yaaaaaaay i am so excited!! i''m glad everyone likes it

36.gif

i hope i don''t have to wait long to have this baby in my possession, but i have no idea when my bf has the proposal planned for. i know he has already asked my parents, and THEY know exactly when and how but i have no clue! hopefully it won''t be long and then i can share the finished product with all of you.

i think they are going to change it so it will have pave on the sides of the halo also. that was what i wanted, but i think they overlooked it somehow. whoops! more bling, like appletini said hehe

1.gif

blueroses- it is going to have split prongs... yum!

(and many thanks to cute330xigrl, whose octagonal halo i first fell in love with!)

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
YUM--my fave prongs!! (I thought it was cutegirl inspired!)

Can''t wait!!
36.gif
36.gif

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my holy goodness, that will be spectacular!!!!!!!!!!!! I agree, don''t change a thing, it will be scrumptious as is!! And I definitely like the idea of more pave along the vertical edge of the halo....BLING BLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A little more bling is NEVER a bad thing.

hahaha, that rhymes! I think I''ll make it my new slogan!!!

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
HouMedGal, I am so taken with your poetic phrase that I just adopted it as my first-EVER-PS signature line.

(But if you want to save it for yourself, I totally understand!! Let me know!!!!!!)

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/9/2005 9:25:11 PM
Author: HOUMedGal
Oh my holy goodness, that will be spectacular!!!!!!!!!!!! I agree, don''t change a thing, it will be scrumptious as is!! And I definitely like the idea of more pave along the vertical edge of the halo....BLING BLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A little more bling is NEVER a bad thing.

hahaha, that rhymes! I think I''ll make it my new slogan!!!
hehe, i love it!!! more bling, more bling, more bling!!

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
I love love love it!
9.gif
If it''s this gorgeous now as a wax, think of how stunning it will be with diamonds!

Hopefully soon I will have my own octagonal halo ring....
31.gif
9.gif

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Any updates on your ring, icekid?
36.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
hehe, no... they are making the wax again with a couple changes. but until my bf proposes, i think that''s all of the info i''ve got! i hope it''s not too much longer
1.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh icekid, it won''t be long now!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Cool beans! That is going to be an awesome ring!
36.gif
1.gif

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
Fabolous!!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Tell your BF that I said to hurry up b/c I can''t wait to see it. I finally convinced my BF to let me have a halo on my ring, and I''m really leaning towards the octagon...too bad I have to wait 6 more months for his "soon" to become "girl soon". I can''t wait to see yours!!!

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
HOW THE HECK DID I MISS THIS?! That is going to be drop dead grogeous!!!!

CAn''t wait to see the real deal!

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
I missed it too!!!! OMG, it's beautiful. I think the pave on the vertical sides of the halo will be really beautiful -- wish I had thought of that on mine!!! Are we ever satisfied?
20.gif
Will they send you pics of the modified wax? If so, you know what to do.
2.gif
We'll be waiting . . .

DiamondLil

P.S. Did I miss the info on your center stone too?

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/21/2005 9:54:53 PM
Author: appletini
Tell your BF that I said to hurry up b/c I can''t wait to see it. I finally convinced my BF to let me have a halo on my ring, and I''m really leaning towards the octagon...too bad I have to wait 6 more months for his ''soon'' to become ''girl soon''. I can''t wait to see yours!!!
Yes, I second that. I''m sure your bf doesn''t want to keep your friends on PS waiting...
31.gif
I really can''t wait to see your ring--it''s going to be so stunning!

Appletini, I''m happy to hear your bf is finally ok with a halo for your ring! Perhaps we should start an octagonal halo club...
28.gif

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Bright! I think he finally realized that I''m the one who will be wearing the ring, plus since he has already missed several timeframes(given by him), and now that I''m the last gf in his group of friends, he really doesn''t have a choice other to give me the ring I want. I told him that I''d rather have a smaller stone in fabulous setting, than a bigger stone in a plain boring setting. The fabulous setting alone is what is going to get all the compliments.

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Apple,

I''m glad he realizes that you''re the one that will be wearing the ring so your input should be important! I agree that the fabulous setting will definitely get compliments! I can''t wait to see icekid''s (and yours...!)
30.gif

For a while, I too was the only gf in our group of couple friends. Actually, I still am---all of the engaged couples have either gotten married or broken up!
6.gif
It''s funny, but it makes it seem less urgent to get engaged. (now that there isn''t constant talk of wedding planning, I feel less left out...) You''ll get there soon...and in the meantime, you have time & PS to help you figure out exactly what you want! What are your ideas so far?

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Bright,
My ideas change all the time, but the one thing I have liked consistently is the halo. I''m thinking of having Leon Mege make my ring, but I''m waiting to see how some of these up and coming WF custom rings turn out (even yours) to finally decide which way I want to go. After October all the others will be married and then at least I won''t have to hear about constant wedding stuff and go to a gazillion showers anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results