shape
carat
color
clarity

I have my sapphire e-ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
These tanzanite earrings from Paraiba International show what the stone looks like when it''s daylight but not direct sunlight.

tanzaniteearrings.jpg

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
Under halogens, my sapphire goes more lavendery like this sapphire from Planetary Gems.

Lavendersapphire.jpg

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty, congratulations!

legra

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! Your ring is absolutely beautiful and unique. Love the color of the sapphire and the pretty setting.
1.gif

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, Diamond*Dana and Legra. My fiance said the jeweler should have some photos ready by Monday, so hopefully I can get my hands on the pictures to post something better than my own shots.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Congrats, it''s lovely!!!!!!

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
It''s a beautiful stone. I love the setting and the bezel. Great job!!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
AN...I love love love the gallery! It''s so lovely, delicate, and unique!

Congratulations again! And I love that you attached pics of all the different colors your sapph shows!
9.gif

brilliance4me

Shiny_Rock
This blue is like the ocean! Very very very pretty!!!! I love you sapphire too!
30.gif

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!!
30.gif

Lori

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement!

Your ring turned out drop dead gorgeous - I remember when you got the stone, I thought then it was going to be a knock out and I was not wrong!

I absolutely love it, and I like the bezel a lot, it has a gorgeous profile.

Jen

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!! Love the profile!!
30.gif

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
Princessplease, Miraclesrule, Vc10um, Brilliance4me, Loriken214, MrsMitchell, and Chiquitapet: Thanks for all your wonderful comments!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the design! The bezel is perfect for the shape of your sapphire
1.gif

kberrie22

Rough_Rock
What a pretty ring! Congrats on the engagment as well as getting off the list! :) What a nice proposal story as well, keep us posted on how all the planning is going! I had a dream recently about getting engaged and the best most exciting first thing I was thinking after all the initial excitment waned a bit was "yay I get to go dress shopping for the first time!", so have fun doing that as well! :)

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, Yssie and Kberrie! I''m really glad I got the bezel for it, even though it took about a day to get used to as I''m so used to having prong-set rings.

Kberrie, I''ve already started sending some dress pictures to my mom and sister (lady of honor) about the wedding dress and getting feedback. But I''m probably going to get a bridesmaid dress in white/cream so I don''t have to go dress shopping as early as I might otherwise, which will give me a bit more time to lose some weight before getting the size dress.

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations.

The colour of your stone is sooooooo gorgeous!!

Wishing you and hubby to be, health and happiness.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results