shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT I have a confession to make...

gemmyblond

Shiny_Rock
Stunning stone, gorgeous faceting - can't wait to see the final product! It'll look terrific on your long, slender fingers. Congratulations!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE that stone, glad it went to a P/S home so that I can drool at it!!!! And I agree it will look magnificent on those long elegant fingers!!!!

Sky56

Brilliant_Rock
Yup, can't wait to see it in your setting on your hand. That emerald inspiration ring is gorgeous, I can tell you have great taste!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Totally stunning and I can't wait to see it set!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG I almost didn't click onto this thread! I am so happy for you Resonance!!! Gorgeous stone (remember I saw it in person so I am speaking from fact) :love: and I am so glad you are the one who is going to wear this beauty! :appl: I cannot wait to see it on your hand in its stunning setting! :appl:

gemtastic

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful! :lickout: Have been watching this stone as well on OWD website. So happy it went to a PS'r and that we will get to see the ring! Very exciting--congrats!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats!!! It's a stunning stone and the inspiration ring is a perfect design. Can't wait to see it.

UrsTx

Brilliant_Rock
That's a beautiful stone - yay for you! The color looks so pretty against your hand too. Congrats!

Daisycakes617

Rough_Rock
:love: wow! It's beautiful! Can't wait to see the finished piece!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
OMG!

Beautiful ASET and patterning.
YUMMY!!!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!!.. :love: :appl:

Fancygems

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!

justginger

Ideal_Rock
:love: :love: :love:

I'm SO glad a PSer bought this stone. I've thought it looked so much like mine since the first time I saw it -- but of course is MUCH whiter! I'm so partial to that faceting pattern, I love it! I can't wait to see the final beautiful product. :appl:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I LOVE the inspiration piece! I can't wait to see the finished product! How long do we (cough, cough....um...YOU) have to wait before it's on your hand???

Mico

Brilliant_Rock
It looks amazing!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous!! I can't wait to see the finished ring. It will be totally stunning I'm sure. :cheeky:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've eyed that stone forever! CONGRATS!!!!!!!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!!!! :love:

I am so darn excited for you. The diamond is AMAAAAAAZING and your inspiration setting is stunning! :appl: :appl: :appl:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Georgeous! I like the inspiration setting too!

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you all for your very kind words :)

Yenny: I won't be seeing it in it's final incarnation for 12 weeks (granted that there are no hiccups along the way). I was told since it is approaching engagement season and there is only 1 master jeweler they use (being that this is a hand forged ring) it will take 2 weeks for a CAD (so I can agree on the vision) before they move onto the hand-forging (10 weeks).

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I absolutely love that hand shot with the diamond side profile. Your finger shot too, you will fairly show that stone off to its
advantage with your long slim fingers. Beautiful diamond. Love seeing people get their final stone - unless you are going larger
again!

Alistra

Shiny_Rock
Holy crap!! I mean that in the best possible way. What a dream stone! :love: Congratulations!!

canadagirl

Rough_Rock
wow - absolutely gorgeous!!! Can't wait to see the final project. Congratulations!

two_little_birds

Brilliant_Rock
That's it! I am seriously ticked off... how dare you buy my stone? :angryfire:

I guess I should be happy it went to someone on PS, that way I can continue to see it from time to time. I can't even tell you how many times I looked at this stone! It's beyond words! :love:

Good gracious woman, I am so jealous right now. Jealous, jealous, jealous! :mrgreen:

I can't wait to follow your journey with this marvellous new stone. :lickout:

Congratulations, now post more photos stat! :naughty:

misskittycat

Brilliant_Rock
I am so glad a PSer bought this one! It's is going to look amazing in that kind of setting. I seriously considered it for myself but there was no way Mr K would stretch his budget. It's an absolute beauty and I can't wait to see it set!

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
Again, thank you all for your very kind words :)

cam00259.jpg

A picture of how creamy this stone can look :)

Any suggestions on a name for this beauty>

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is such a gorgeous stone! It is going to be a killer ring! I love the design and I am so looking forward to seeing it completed! I know you are too ROL! Congratulations!

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
two_little_birds|1378948549|3519043 said:
That's it! I am seriously ticked off... how dare you buy my stone? :angryfire:

I guess I should be happy it went to someone on PS, that way I can continue to see it from time to time. I can't even tell you how many times I looked at this stone! It's beyond words! :love:

Good gracious woman, I am so jealous right now. Jealous, jealous, jealous! :mrgreen:

I can't wait to follow your journey with this marvellous new stone. :lickout:

Congratulations, now post more photos stat! :naughty:

Hahaha, I'm pretty sure I've ticked off a few people ;-) Right before we bought it, Adam told me 3 people were inquiring about it.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Resonance, congratulations on an amazing stone!! When it gets to 4+ carats, does it go into a new category, maybe Doorknocker ? I can't wait to see it set. That is an amazing rock. :lickout:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Name? Bella. Nothing short of beautiful, at all.
I cannot wait to see her in her setting.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results