shape
carat
color
clarity

I got it !!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

c-c

Rough_Rock
Thanks! I hope it will turn out ok! I can''t wait!
28.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
You picked out a beautiful setting, I think your stone will look amazing in it, good luck and don''t forget to post pictures when you can!!

c-c

Rough_Rock
I will post more picture when it comes back! Can''t wait! hope you guys don''t mind!

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
Love your new rock!! Can''t wait to see the new pics!!

shoemortgage1979

Rough_Rock
hey there, that ring is awesome! I personally think it would look great set on a thin band with baguettes. I think that would really show the radiance of the diamond...
36.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Oh! You have such good taste and so does your guy! Are you going to post the sotry of how he asked? I cannot wait to see the finished pictures!

c-c

Rough_Rock
well, this ring is a birthday gift, not a e-ring. so he didn't pop the question.
12.gif

chellebelle

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/23/2005 1:14:42 AM
Author: c-c
well, this ring is a birthday gift, not a e-ring. so he didn't pop the question.
12.gif

I was going to ask the same question (proposal, birthday present, or both!) because I noticed the ring on both your right hand and left hand in the pics. So this is a birthday gift... can you imagine what your e-ring is going to look like?!?
30.gif
Awesome present... you are one lucky gal. Can't wait to see pics of your stone in the new setting!
36.gif
It's going to be gorgeous!

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
I really like the setting you chose c-c! It will look awesome with your radiant! Looking forward to pics!
36.gif

c-c

Rough_Rock
i have started another post for my new setting. and posted some pic of the new setting of my ring. hope you guys will enjoy it.
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results