shape
carat
color
clarity

I got double halo'd by ERD!!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Wow! That's spectacular and your diamond is beautiful :love: :love: :love: I love the look of the OMB facet pattern with the halo!
ERD has had so many gorgeous rings shown here, they're at the top of my list for an upcoming project.
Very happy for you getting your dream ring & Happy Birthday :appl:

Yummymummy

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous, gorgeous ring! I'm from the UK and visited Mark at ERD back in 2005 and got a LOVELY round stone which was my previous engagement ring....long story ;-) Anyhoo - I'm recently engaged again and I'm having a custom-made Soleste-style ring made here in the UK. I was actually presented with a Soleste :shock: but persuaded my fiancé to consider a custom-made one instead due to knowing a lot of what he'd paid for was a brand name - despite it being GORGEOUS! I'll post pics once it's finished, but if it's anything like yours I'll be delighted. You must be thrilled :dance:

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
I love the flow of the ring!

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Pregcurious, thank you! It does all blend seamlessly!

Yummymummy, so excited for you! And smart girl for going with someone other than Tiff's. You'll definitely get more for your money. What size center stone are you using?

Woofmama, thank you! I love the different facet pattern contrast between the melee and the center stone! Hope you get a chance to work with Mark. He's a great guy!

Madison, thank you so much! I am so happy with it!

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Took some more pics today...

imag0498.jpg

imag0508.jpg

imag0510.jpg

imag0513.jpg

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
And some with my wedding band too! Not that I'd wear it that way, but it really doesn't look bad either!

_21978.jpg

imag0520.jpg

imag0521.jpg

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is gorgeous. I think you could wear it however you liked depending on your mood-it looks nice with your band. Man, I love the stroller shots! I'm a busy strollin' Momma, myself and I can just live vicariously through your bling, haha. It looks just so well done- ERD did a bang-up job. Nice choices.

Orchid Lei

Shiny_Rock
So pretty! I like your nail color too. :)

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
apacherose, I am a busy momma to two young boys. And most of the time aren't doing anything real glamorous, but I still really enjoy jewelry and it makes me happy so the bling even comes out for walks around the neighborhood! ha ha! Thanks for posting!

Orchid Lei, thank you!!!

Yummymummy

Rough_Rock
My centre stone is a 1.2 cushion - I'll post pics once it's finished :angel:

Enjoy yours - it really is gorgeous x

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results