shape
carat
color
clarity

I chased down the UPS man . . . and look what I got!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Wow that is beautiful! Congrats!! My UPS man never comes with anything good like that!

mara54

Shiny_Rock
A very gorgeous ring,mgr!! I hope to get something like that someday myself
emthup.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/25/2006 4:19:25 PM
Author: pebbles

Date: 1/25/2006 4:13:25 PM
Author: KristyDarling
It''s incredible and so full of fire! Well-worth the chase!

How''s this for a PS workout machine: treadmill with a fishing line dangling overhead to which is attached a 3-carat RB, ideal cut H eye-clean SI1 (seasoned PSers don''t need to go much higher!) in a Mark Morrell setting. I would run like the wind.
Oh Kristy -- maybe that''s exactly what I need to lose the extra baby weight!

MGR -- your ring is gorgeous! I am debating about trading my .75cwt band up -- Bill says I should hold out until I can get the 1.25cwt because I was thinking about just getting the 1cwt.
Pebbles he is probably right. Going up .25 will only give you .5 per stone - probably not a huge visual difference.

This Memoire band is very beautiful though - I love the way it is made!

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Wow, beautiful ring! Congrats on a new piece!
By the way Angel7 , very cute avatar!

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
wow !wow! It''s so gorgeous
30.gif

I love it
30.gif

BrownEyes

Shiny_Rock
Simply GORGEOUS!
26.gif

Wear it in good health!

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring. And everyone comes away a winner. You get a new ring and he gets a new story to tell the other drivers.
9.gif

Xing

Rough_Rock
stunning!!

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
I love that ring!!!! Just gorgeous!

Heather

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that ring was definitely worth chasing down the UPS man for!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I''ll chase down the UPS guy if that means I will get one of those rings too!
2.gif
31.gif

crafftygrrl

Shiny_Rock
Fabulous ring and what a great story. God help anyone who gets in the way between a PSer and her bling.

I also love the visuals of a treadmill (stationary bicycle will do too) with that 3 carat honker. I''d run my a** off too.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MGR
beautiful!!! love those 5 stone rings.
10.gif
30.gif
36.gif

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
For that ring...I''d chase the UPS man all day
31.gif
its LOVELY...now you got me wanting a 5 stone ring...
30.gif
31.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/25/2006 1:29:40 PM
Author: Logan Sapphire
If I chase down the next UPS man I see, will he have one of those awesome rings for me too??

It''s beautiful!!!
LS,Patty,Rascal49

only if you''re naked.
31.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks again everyone! I had never really considered a five stone ring for a RHR - I guess I always thought of them as a wedding band. I have tried others on before but they just didn''t do alot for me. Maybe it''s just that taste changes over time or that I thought this particular style looked good on my hand. I just think that after all my diamond doings - and there have been years of them - that I like classic, clean line looks. I like round brilliant stones more than any others for me - I think this is a classic look that will stand the test of time. Won''t look ''dated'' in a few years.

I don''t have a new whooptido camera - the one I have used is a Sony Mavica - it uses a floppy disk! I had to take these pictures and then upload them at work because my new computer doesn''t have a disk drive! One of these days I will get a new digital camera and hopefully take some decent pictures. It''s difficult to take pictures of a RHR if you are right handed!

After I chased the UPS man down, I brought the package home and laid it on the kitchen table so I could wait for DH to get home - and he was 15 minutes late! More torture! I didn''t want to open it without him - I always like him to be a part of my diamonds. They are special to me, he is special to me - know what I mean? We always pick this stuff out together - so I don''t feel right running home and opening it without him.

All in all, it was a glorious diamond day. I got a new pretty and was also upgraded to Ideal Rock! Felt just like a Girl Scout that had earned that special badge!

Again, many thanks for your kindness and your kind words. It is always appreciated!
face9.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Congrats on the Ideal Rock Status!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I think that''s very sweet about keeping dh involved.

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Wow - it''s amazing! I love it. You are so funny - it''s something I would do as well...ha ha ha

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Oh congrats, MGR!!! It''s gorgeous!! Those stones REALLY pop and they look like they''re full of fire!!! Good job chasing the truck!! I would have done the same thing myself
9.gif

icefisher

Rough_Rock
Beautiful ring MGR, and a great story too! Very nice of you to wait for your husband.

Who''ll be the first PSer to stop the UPS/Fedex truck by laying down one of those portable tire-blowout strips???
31.gif

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
Shared prongs bands are my fave and yours is to die for! i LOVE the size of those stones! gah! **grasps chest**
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Oh MissGotRocks!

I am so happy for you!
9.gif

Looks like "Miss Got Rocks ... Got some more new rocks!"
30.gif

Your ring is very classy! It definately has more than enough ummph! to stand alone.

The setting is very elegant. What kind of setting do they call it where the gold goes all the way up to where the diamond sits, no holes, or see thru basket? I think the setting looks pretty substancial!

Thanks for sharing your "funny" story, and letting us share in your happiness.

Have a wonderful day!

35.gif

CoutureFemme

Shiny_Rock
I would have chased the man down as well! What a beautiful ring, I love it, MissGotRocks!

rms

Brilliant_Rock
chasing the UPS man down...that''s beautiful...and look what you got from him!!! WOW!!! Love it

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
It''s *gorgeous*..OMG, you''re totally hardcore(the Ideal and chasing that Brown truck) now! LOL!
41.gif
36.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
When hubby finally got home, I couldn''t get the d*@# box open! He said, "What else can Brown do for you today - open the box?" I thought about that poor UPS man and the look on his face and got tickled all over!

Mrs Darlin Joy I don''t know what they call the setting - it is a Memoire band and I guess it is just their particular styling of a five stone ring. I like that there is no ''bump'' at the end of the ring so the diamonds just curve around your finger. I guess that''s part of why I liked this ring and the way it looked on my hand. My hands are small and my fingers are short so everything under the sun just doesn''t look good on my hand. I thought this did.
36.gif

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Having small hands is a big plus when it comes to diamonds -- they look ginormous!!
9.gif
2.gif

Okay, MGR, now get yourself over to my house for bling inspection!!!
31.gif

blodthecat

Brilliant_Rock
That is just so beautiful!

The anticipation of waiting for the Fedex man is absolutely unbearable. When i was waiting for my last upgrade, my husband got to the door first. He signed for the parcel and then came back into the house, holding it above his head so i couldn''t reach it.

Why are men such a torment?

Bloddie
35.gif

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
I couldn''t imagine any ring looking better on your hand- it''s sooooo beautiful! I think I prefer your 5-stoner to most of the eternity rings I''ve seen lately, something else for PSers to aspire to
9.gif

Enjoy it & wear it in wonderful health!

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
It''s beautiful! Love all the sparkles! YUM!
30.gif

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
MGR, your ring is gorgeous, it''s so blingy and pretty.

I bet there''s a queue of guys wanting a job as a UPS man... what other job entails women chasing you? Too funny.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results