shape
carat
color
clarity

i am not crazy - i swear !!!!

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely collection and I ditto that, would love to see your other pieces!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
There is more??? Bring it on woman!!!! I LOVE pearls..

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
Icelover|1310403605|2966550 said:
Ninama|1310398747|2966486 said:
W :love:W! You may not be crazy, but your jewels are insanely beautiful!

And thanks to that glimpse of (omg, natural) pearls on green fabric, I'm recommitting myself to learning to drape a saree...

Lol.sarees are fun especially since you can wear the biggest/most chunky jewelry and get away with it...are you interested to look at more natural pearls? I have a couple more pieces but not mch different from the ones I posted..just different sized pearls

The question is, can an Anglo gal get away with wearing a saree at all in L.A.! (*probably*)

There's a Pearls Forum here on PS... I think yours would be well appreciated there!

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
I cant stand it!!! ;( PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE adopt me!! I've been waiting to hear back from Phoniex but it seems she is going to pass on me so.....I'm availabe!!! :saint:

You have a stunning collection....please post more!! :love: :sun:

princesss

Ideal_Rock
I desperately need more pictures. You have an AMAZING collection!

Frenchgirl

Brilliant_Rock
:shock: :shock: :shock: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: WOW!!!!!!!!!!! MORE PICS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Lovely, lovely pieces! Thank you so much for sharing them.

I started a thread over in the Rocky Talky forum about the possible price increases on fancy shapes...

catwalk82

Shiny_Rock
I am so very glad that you decided to share more of your stunning jewelry with us! :appl:
Like many here, I would like to apply to be your personal jewelry cleaner...my only fee will be getting to try on your jewels :naughty:

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a beautiful collection!!! Thank you for sharing more of your jewelry with us! We need to see more :bigsmile:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
wow!! amazing collection... :appl: :appl: i think you need bigger earlobes... :lol:

SB621

Ideal_Rock
WOW....I think I might be in diamond shock and that has NEVER happened to me before on PS....I need to be adopted by your father! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: more pictures

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your pieces are STUNNING!!!! Oh my gosh, what an amazing collection!!! You are a very fortunate woman! That is seriously
the most beautiful collection I have seen here, and we have some great ones! Wow, wow and wow!!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Yes, yes, by all means YES--more pictures! And natural pearls--wow; not something one's see's very often..... :love:

cheers--Sharon

stci

Ideal_Rock
Fantastic but we do not live in the same world cause I certainly can't wore those earrings for everyday! You're a lucky woman! :naughty:

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Icelover|1310377734|2966331 said:
hello again

i am back to post some of my favourite earrings that i can wear on any occassion and any outfit (i am assuming you would not care much about traditional indian jewellery that i have) :bigsmile:

Oh, so wrong!!! Traditional Indian jewelry is just exquisite. I love the ornate designs.

That first pair of drop earrings is just gorgeous. Beautiful design!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Everything on your new thread is gorgeous! I would also like to see your gold jewelry. You will make us quite happy by continuing to share your pieces :appl:

Sparkledrops

Brilliant_Rock
Phenominal collection!!! As I was scrolling down the page, I was thinking..."She must be a princess!" Really! :D :D :D

luckky

Shiny_Rock
HOLY MOLY BLING!!! :love: how lucky girl you are!! thank you for sharing with us so...beautiful and stunning! :appl: NO...I think she more like Maharani :wink2:

Awesome thread! Thank you for sharing, and please, share as much as you want.

Icelover

Shiny_Rock

Icelover

Shiny_Rock
Christina...|1310414216|2966668 said:
I cant stand it!!! ;( PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE adopt me!! I've been waiting to hear back from Phoniex but it seems she is going to pass on me so.....I'm availabe!!! :saint:

You have a stunning collection....please post more!! :love: :sun:

christina....you are on the waiting list as i go through the resumes :bigsmile: :lol: and how do you feel about living i india???? :naughty:

Icelover

Shiny_Rock
Dancing Fire|1310426903|2966827 said:
wow!! amazing collection... :appl: :appl: i think you need bigger earlobes... :lol:

DF....speaking of bigger ear lobes....you dont even want to know what iv done :o i have been bad.....very bad... :devil: :devil: :devil:

Icelover

Shiny_Rock
Sarahbear621|1310428249|2966840 said:
WOW....I think I might be in diamond shock and that has NEVER happened to me before on PS....I need to be adopted by your father! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: more pictures

:lol: some times i get this feeling that my parents are tying to dis own us coz they cant keep up with the jewellery craziness any more....so they might actually consider an adoption....just dont talk about jewellery :twisted:

lbling

Rough_Rock
W :love: W I would love to have your jewellery box!!! Your bling is to die for!!! Such beautiful jewels! I would love to see more pics of this ones and your other jewellery!

Icelover

Shiny_Rock
imthepreacherswife|1310435977|2966915 said:
Phenominal collection!!! As I was scrolling down the page, I was thinking..."She must be a princess!" Really! :D :D :D

lol....i might be a princess/maharani but i certainly have a family that treats me like one (im the spolied one) very fortunate to have amazing parents in all aspect and even more fortunate to find a husband that is just like my dad.... :love: :love: :love:

they spoil me but they dont spare me even one bit if i cross the line...i think that is a great combo to keep you grounded... :oops:

TristanC

Brilliant_Rock
I am shocked by how many diamonds you own. There is a study that shows ownership of too many large diamonds causes repeated unnecessary happiness.

But don't worry. I volunteer to take all of them from you. You don't need to thank me.

Do you need a shipping address? :)) Usually there will be someone home after 5pm

betty6333

Shiny_Rock
More pics !!!!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:
We definately need more !!!

Trekkie

Brilliant_Rock
TristanC|1310450031|2967012 said:
I am shocked by how many diamonds you own. There is a study that shows ownership of too many large diamonds causes repeated unnecessary happiness.

But don't worry. I volunteer to take all of them from you. You don't need to thank me.

Do you need a shipping address? :)) Usually there will be someone home after 5pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:

mayerling

Ideal_Rock
Wow! I'm so jealous :naughty:

Venice

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for sharing pictures of your jewels. Exquisite. :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results