shape
carat
color
clarity

How would this look?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jess1981

Shiny_Rock
I have an artcarved pave band. Which I paid way too much for and regret buying. I can''t return it, but I don''t since the e-ring it was suppose to go with I no longer have. I thought about selling it, but I am sure I would not get anything near the $2000 I paid for it (Oh that darn buyers remorse)
8.gif

I thought if I put 2 yellow sapphire bands on each side I might like the look more. How do you think that would look?

http://artcarvedbridal.com/productcontent.do?cid=57&cid1=57&all=true#

http://www.overstock.com/Jewelry-Watches/14K-White-Gold-Yellow-Sapphire-Ring/2543466/product.html?sec_iid=31896

Sorry I am still learning how to post pics.

Thanks for your help,

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
I think that the diamond ring is gorgeous! I also think that the sapphire bands would look great with it!

~*Alexis*~

Brilliant_Rock
I am not sure about the center diamond and the bank overlapping. The rubbing might cause some damage to the setting. Someone else might be able to help you a little more.

jess1981

Shiny_Rock
Sorry the link to the artcarved band did not work hopefully this pic will show up. This is the band I have.

artcarved444763.jpg

jess1981

Shiny_Rock
This is the ring I would like to add to each side of the diamond band. Would that work and how would it look?

ring_yellow.jpg

girlie-girl

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s a quick mock-up for you of the rings together. I hope it helps you visualize if you''ll like the look or not.

jess_mock.jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/17/2008 7:50:16 AM
Author: girlie-girl
Here''s a quick mock-up for you of the rings together. I hope it helps you visualize if you''ll like the look or not.
Thats great work GG!!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
They look nice but be wary of Overstock.com.
I''ve had a few friends that bought jewelry from them and they weren''t happy at all. She bought her mom a diamond heart pendant, the thing didn''t sparkle and 2 diamonds fell out in the first week (she said her mom wore it once) she tried to get her money back and after a huge hassle she finally did.
Now obvioulsy that doesn''t mean that YOU would have a problem but I would still look around, since you have an idea of what you want.

still both those bands together look FANTASTIC! I really love your artcarved band too!
30.gif

Good luck with whatever you do!!

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
I think the band would be lovely with stackers, but want to reiterate the Overstock caution...their return policy is great, my sister got that band with blue sapphires and one came with a stone already missing, the other was sort of crooked. At least she was only out a few bucks on insurance with the $1 shipping, but it just depends if you are looking for durable goods or just a fun RHR... Marlene Harris has awesome affordable stackers...I think Anchor got a sapphire one? Just a thought link I hope to get some sapphire stackers from her in the near future.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That looks really cool together!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
I think they would look great together and what a great price
36.gif
36.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think the photoshopped pictures looks really nice...it is worth a shot!

jess1981

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much for all your feedback. Thanks for that pic of the ring together Girlie-girl. That was so nice of you to do that.

I think I''ll try it since the bands are priced so reasonably, if I end up wearing a lot I might invest in some higher quality stacking bands.

girlie-girl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/17/2008 11:58:32 PM
Author: jess1981
Thanks so much for all your feedback. Thanks for that pic of the ring together Girlie-girl. That was so nice of you to do that.

I think I''ll try it since the bands are priced so reasonably, if I end up wearing a lot I might invest in some higher quality stacking bands.

You''re welcome, I''m happy to have been able to help.

When you get the rings, come back and give us some pictures so we can see what they look like for real!
9.gif

joflier

Ideal_Rock
I think those 3 bands will look really great together!!! I love the contrast.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results