shape
carat
color
clarity

How about your size 6''s?!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nursie

Rough_Rock
I haven''t posted pictures before so hopefully I''m following the directions correctly. My size 6 finger with size 6.5 ring that I haven''t resized yet.

mysizesix.JPG

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/18/2007 6:55:25 PM
Author: canuk-gal
sunnyday1.JPG

my ER (6.12ctw) with my ETR; I don''t usually wear them together.....again hand size 6.25 (+)

uhm....oh my GOSH. I think I''m blind.
10.gif

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
good lord canuk!!!
26.gif
my mind boggles at the size of your ring!!! ahhh i will have happy dreams tonight...

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

hheheheheee girlies, it is a very large picture yanno close up and all.......not nearly so large IRL.....
9.gif

cheers--Sharon

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is my size 6 ring. The center stone is .53 ct and the side pc stones are .33 ct total.

mcsz6.JPG

justageek

Shiny_Rock
*BUMP*

There can NOT be only ~2 pages worth of size 6 rings on PS! I refuse to believe it! Size 6 fingers are not rare, OI_(^FGOU@##4(*@!!!!!!!

- rantings of a person who has a size 6 finger -
39.gif

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
justageek - well, where''s your contribution?
30.gif

dying to see more. I also refuse to believe that everyone on this site wears a size 4. There must be a reason why all the rings at the B&Ms are 7.5''s!!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Mine is not a diamond, but it is a size 6.5
1.gif

The yellow sapphire is almost 2 cts and the tcw of the diamonds is just under 2 cts. The larger diamonds are .15 each.

size.6.5.yellow.sapphire.0001.JPG

justageek

Shiny_Rock
poshpepper: that''s so yummy! The color''s gorgeous :)

tberube:
7.gif
no diamond rings yet... diamond EARrings but those are pretty small and IMHO not worth the attention of regular PS-ers
38.gif

Might I say, I love EC''s, and the combination of sparkly rounds with fire-licious, classic EC''s makes me want to hit my SO to make him pay attention
25.gif
. Your ring is one of my favorite on PS, and it was actually me wanting to compliment your ring that convinced me I needed to come out of lurkdom! My motivations: 1) show my appreciation for those who post pictures, and 2) keep bugging them for more pictures
11.gif

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/22/2007 4:00:11 PM
Author: justageek
poshpepper: that''s so yummy! The color''s gorgeous :)

tberube:
7.gif
no diamond rings yet... diamond EARrings but those are pretty small and IMHO not worth the attention of regular PS-ers
38.gif

Might I say, I love EC''s, and the combination of sparkly rounds with fire-licious, classic EC''s makes me want to hit my SO to make him pay attention
25.gif
. Your ring is one of my favorite on PS, and it was actually me wanting to compliment your ring that convinced me I needed to come out of lurkdom! My motivations: 1) show my appreciation for those who post pictures, and 2) keep bugging them for more pictures
11.gif

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
Thanks
9.gif
And please post your earrings, I would love to see them, we love all sizes here!

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/22/2007 4:00:11 PM
Author: justageek
poshpepper: that's so yummy! The color's gorgeous :)

tberube:
7.gif
38.gif

Might I say, I love EC's, and the combination of sparkly rounds with fire-licious, classic EC's makes me want to hit my SO to make him pay attention
25.gif
11.gif

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
Oh wow...one of your FAVORITES?! What a HUGE compliment! Thank you, justageek! You've just become one of my favorite PSers! Ha!
19.gif

And you should know by now that we love ALL sizes in diamonds here! I'm currently wearing 1/2cttw CZ (!!) studs...in preparation for my someday diamond studs (to keep my ears warm, you understand), so your earrings will be much appreciated over in this corner...

Happy Thanksgiving!!

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
My size 6.5 with a 1.51 center

bcring02.jpg

GarysBride

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/16/2007 9:23:56 PM
Author: Skiace15
Hi, here is a picture of my size 6.5 E-ring. It is a 1.26 ct, ACA, VS1, I with med blue flor. set in the WF Tiffany style beadset. I have been meaning to do a 'photo shoot' with my rings and post on here.
31.gif

We have the same ring awww nice to meet you ring buddy!!! heres the specs on mine!

Shape: A Cut Above H&A
Carat: 0.801
Color: I
Clarity: VS2
Depth: 60.5
Table: 55.4
Crown Angle: 34.9
Crown 015.6
Pavilion Angle: 40.7
Pavilion 042.9
Girdle: Thin to Medium Faceted
Polish: Ideal
Symmetry: Ideal
Culet: Pointed
Fluorescence: Negligible
Measurements: 6.01-6.06X3.66

Ring:WF "Tiffany" Style Bead Set Solitaire with a cut above diamonds size 6 set in platinum.

And I decided to go with something a lil different for my WB. Unfortunately I dont have any hand shots of it its alternating Pink sapphires and ACA diamonds same specs and size as E ring.
FIrst the ring alone and on my hand and then WB:

leiaring.jpg

715980679_l.jpg

Garyneitzke_1025b.jpg

Garyneitzke_1025.jpg

ugh if these links do not work you can just copy and paste them in your browser and the pics will show up sorry im computer challeanged!
37.gif

BigDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
These threads are so much fun!

Here is my 1.03ct G/SI1 WF ES stone in a Ritani setting. The ring is supposedly a 5.75, and I need to have it sized down at least another 1/4 size, but I think it''s just a fluke. I am a solid 6 in every other ring on the planet.

Sorry for the scraggly nails and the sweats in the background. Here are more pictures.

CamoEring.jpg

february2003bride

Ideal_Rock
.91, I, VS2, Ideal AGS000 H&A, size 6
9.gif

deeppoolofsparkle2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results