shape
carat
color
clarity

Here it is.... The set from WhiteFlash

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! Congrats!!!

tlh

Ideal_Rock
beautiful set! cannot wait for the handshots!

April20

Ideal_Rock
Holy bling! It''s lovely.

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This set is absolutely a m a z i n g
18.gif

Breathtaking
30.gif

Am i jealous???
31.gif

Congrats!!! I''m sure she''ll love it!!!
36.gif

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning set! I love it!!!

FroggyMont

Shiny_Rock
Wow!! I love it!!!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!! It looks lovely! Can;t wait for hand shots!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Stunning! They sure do it up nice over there:)

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous set! congrats!

mrhand

Rough_Rock
Ok guys, she just said YES... and this was before she saw the ring. That''s how you know she''s a keeper.

BTW folks, its a complete Harmony set for both the ring and band. No modifications. I''ll post some hand shot threads before we go suprise the family at the Turkey dinner.

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
Just amazing! Congrats on this beautiful choice!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh...stunning set of rings, wow!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
OHMYGOSH! GORGEOUS!!!

And that set is a DEAD RINGER for mine!
30.gif
I mean, we are talking identical twins here!!! Why, you have VERY GOOD TASTE, Mr. Hand!!!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif
I am sure she LOVES it!

Congratulations, and GREAT JOB! Can't wait for the hand shots!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
It''s a gorgeous wedding set
30.gif
Please tell us the specs...

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Oh my, it''s stunning! You did a great job!!!
36.gif

canada_ham

Shiny_Rock
congratulations! that''s a gorgeous ring!
30.gif

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s GORGEOUS! I love it!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a great Thanksgiving!
21.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! They are gorgeous!

mrhand

Rough_Rock
Here is the WF specs.

http://www.whiteflash.com/hearts_arrows/Whiteflash-ACA-cut-diamond-2176307.htm

For reference, read my selection thread. I switched froim a 2.2 H VS1 to a 2.334 J VS2. It was a cost savings deccision that worked out well, as it is very eye clean know matter how you look at it, plus it is slightly bigger. The hardest part was going from H to to J, but I don''t think the difference is noticeable, and we were talking almost around a 7K difference in the switch.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/mr-hands-rock-search-thread.129312/

Using pricescope and WF got us quality for value. The fact that WF provides IdealScope images gives them a huge advantadge. Their customer service was excellent too (Traci was my goto CSR, but everyone worked as a team).

mrhand

Rough_Rock
Date: 11/26/2009 11:43:54 AM
Author: Lynn B
OHMYGOSH! GORGEOUS!!!

30.gif
I mean, we are talking identical twins here!!! Why, you have VERY GOOD TASTE, Mr. Hand!!!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif
I am sure she LOVES it!

Congratulations, and GREAT JOB! Can''t wait for the hand shots!

Lynn,

It is no coincidence. We saw your setting and found out from Harmony that your ring was the Harmony. After seeing some "mods" to yours that was mis-labled as the harmony we talked to WF and found out that yours IS the Harmony. Apparently WF is now letting people who come up with designs can "name" them. I suppose royalties would be nicer but alas....

Thanks for the inspiration. We love the ring. It was dazzling at the movies today.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/27/2009 9:39:15 PM
Author: mrhand

Date: 11/26/2009 11:43:54 AM
Author: Lynn B
OHMYGOSH! GORGEOUS!!!

30.gif
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif
I am sure she LOVES it!

Congratulations, and GREAT JOB! Can''t wait for the hand shots!

Lynn,

It is no coincidence. We saw your setting and found out from Harmony that your ring was the Harmony. After seeing some ''mods'' to yours that was mis-labled as the harmony we talked to WF and found out that yours IS the Harmony. Apparently WF is now letting people who come up with designs can ''name'' them. I suppose royalties would be nicer but alas....

Thanks for the inspiration. We love the ring. It was dazzling at the movies today.
You''re more than welcome for the "inspiration"... I am totally flattered and honored!

Actually, my ring was made before the "Harmony" name was attached to it... it was just called fishtail pave, with the scallop on the head that I drew and FAX''ed to WF! Afterwards, they told me I could name it... but I guess they forgot, because later I learned that they were calling the head the "Legato" head, and then (months later, I think?) they started calling the whole thing "Harmony". So I never did get any input on naming it and yeah, I''m just silly enough to be kinda disappointed!
2.gif

However, I did notice that my ring is a little different than yours... the way the head attaches to the shank seems to be a bit different, but I can''t really tell from your pictures just how much. Do you see it?

And just a fun factoid... but did you know I am currently having my diamond reset to an all-platinum setting by Brian Gavin Diamonds? It drove me insane that I couldn''t put my fishtail pave set in the ultrasonic and I felt like my diamond was never really squeaky clean. Let''s hope your fiancee isn''t quite so um... obsessive!!!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif
haha!

Seriously, congratulations and best wishes!
36.gif

mtjoya

Brilliant_Rock
So beautiful! So much bling! I love it!
13.gif

txideal

Rough_Rock
I love the set Mr Hand.

LynnB I love yours too.... I''ve been following your set for a while and am working on getting my upgrade. I can''t remember if your diamond was from WF or elsewhere? I see on their site, the setting says you have to purchase the diamond from them?

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely set!!
9.gif
Congrats and thanks for the hand shots you posted in the other thread.
9.gif

Lew Lew

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Date: 12/3/2009 12:18:58 PM
Author: txideal
I love the set Mr Hand.

LynnB I love yours too.... I''ve been following your set for a while and am working on getting my upgrade. I can''t remember if your diamond was from WF or elsewhere? I see on their site, the setting says you have to purchase the diamond from them?

Hi. I''m not LynnB, but I am an admirer of this particular setting and had the same question about being able to buy the center stone from elsewhere to be set into the Harmony setting. Their website does say you have to purchase the center stone from WF ("This setting can only be purchased with a diamond(s)"). However, in this post the owner of the Harmony setting said he bought his center stone from James Allen and sent it in to WF to set. Sooo, I''m not sure what the correct answer is.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty. Impeccable!

melissacutie

Rough_Rock
beautiful! simple yet elegant. i love the designs^_^

wsblue430

Brilliant_Rock
OMG! Sickly gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results